CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nottingham Attack

Last Cunt Standing

I might be half the world away, but I have relatives in that City and my WhatsApp has been pinging all day. Sky News doing a reasonable job of showing me Old Market Square taped off and Plod standing about looking pensive. 

Sounds likely to be terrorism of some sort. 

“For those wanting to watch live coverage of the Covid inquiry, please scan the QR code”.

Hmmm. 

5 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

I know that city well. Ilkeston Road is gollyland.

When I was at university I went to an Asda in Nottingham to buy some value vodka and a pack of ten Mayfair. I looked around me and from the staff to the customers to the rats, I was the only white thing anywhere in sight. Coming from a place where seeing a black man in a shop would cause an immediate telephone call to the filth, you can imagine my teenage consternation.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

When I was at university I went to an Asda in Nottingham to buy some value vodka and a pack of ten Mayfair. I looked around me and from the staff to the customers to the rats, I was the only white thing anywhere in sight. Coming from a place where seeing a black man in a shop would cause an immediate telephone call to the filth, you can imagine my teenage consternation.

The only Asda I knew in Nottingham was in the well-to-do area of West Bridgford, where you'd barely see any BAME/coloured people (sic)

Just now, Mike Hunt said:

The only Asda I knew in Nottingham was in the well-to-do area of West Bridgford, where you'd barely see any BAME/coloured people (sic)

At least the van was white. It’ll probably be blamed for the whole thing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going under.

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I might be half the world away, but I have relatives in that City and my WhatsApp has been pinging all day. Sky News doing a reasonable job of showing me Old Market Square taped off and Plod standing about looking pensive. 

Sounds likely to be terrorism of some sort. 

“For those wanting to watch live coverage of the Covid inquiry, please scan the QR code”.

Hmmm. 

Why have the MSM or the Notts Police not stated that the 31 year old man/ape who’s been arrested is an immigrant from West Africa? Instead trotting out the usual bollocks that people shouldn’t speculate on the motives or the background of the suspect nearly a day after the incident?

I wonder if it was a skinhead Millwall fan in custody would they be so keen not to let their viewers know?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Trying to recall how the MSM handled the coverage of that fucking ape who beheaded the soldier near the barracks.

It went something like: ‘2 British men have been arrested’. 
 Very much like the 200+ British men known to have been involved in the systematic rape of 500+ children in Rotherham. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Nottingham Trent’s famously demanding course in Local Government, one presumes, famous for its 2 hours of teaching time per week? I bet you knew every fruit machine in the City. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Nottingham Trent’s famously demanding course in Local Government, one presumes, famous for its 2 hours of teaching time per week? I bet you knew every fruit machine in the City. 

OU. I lived out the back of a van.

Froms the BBC "

Police are linking all three deaths.

A 31-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and remains in police custody.

Very little information has been publicly released about the suspect but the BBC understands he is a West African migrant with a history of mental health problems."

"

The 31-year-old suspect in custody is originally from West Africa but had been in the UK for many years, official sources have confirmed.

He is not a British citizen but he had settled status, meaning he had permission to stay in the country for several years.

He did not have a criminal record and was not known to the security services."