CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who have photos of themselves hanging in their own homes

Neil

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Oh, lol Lol LOL! Nothing on the scale of what hangs between your legs, that’s for fucking sure.

You sound a tad jealous, winkle, isn't it performing like it used to?😢

LOL

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

It never did perform apparently.

Can you honestly say that your Frankensteined vagina, which was cobbled together out of one your big hairy toes, some Billy Bear ham and a slice of preoperative bellend, is anywhere near functional?

If you're ever in Norfolk and I find out that you've been in a female changing room or toilet at the same time as my daughter, I'm going to dig up what's left of your mammoth cock and throttle you to death with it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, and said:

You sound a tad jealous, winkle, isn't it performing like it used to?😢

LOL

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

It never did perform apparently.

Since neither of you are able to sire a child, for a variety of bizarre and disturbing reasons, you’re not in a position to comment.

Jack Scat could eat no fat.

His slag had a massive cock.

What a pair of disgusting freaks - let’s drown them in a lock.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Can you honestly say that your Frankensteined vagina, which was cobbled together out of one your big hairy toes, some Billy Bear ham and a slice of preoperative bellend, is anywhere near functional?

If you're ever in Norfolk and I find out that you've been in a female changing room or toilet at the same time as my daughter, I'm going to dig up what's left of your mammoth cock and throttle you to death with it.

Strumpshaw Fen for the swallowtail butterflies .. I will be there again in August.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I had a nice chat with the people who live in that little cottage by the level crossing at Strumpshaw .. lovely people.

• Like 1

On 21/06/2023 at 21:24, Wolfie said:

Frank appears to be the type who'd try to draw attention to himself all evening long, the lonely, sad, table-for-one cunt. In addition to profits from the sale of his old man's taxi business, flogging his parent's north London pad (which they probably bought in 1973 for £15k) must have made him a few bob, affording the nouveau riche blow-off his current 'Edward ...Greeeeeen' lifestyle. Perhaps the hirsute wimp really is related to the great Evangelos, sucking off a share of the royalties too. I'll also wager that little Dachsie goes by the same name.

What a load of predictable bollocks, honestly.

1967.. £2,850. No siblings 🕺

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Frank said:

1967.. £2,850. No siblings 🕺

All wasted on skateboards, yo-yos and Pogs in a delusional effort to fit in with the current young crowd.

You're 30 years out of date, none of them know who Roland Rat is and 'Chief' no longer means what you think it does.

Wanker.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9527ly7v243wtj7axkic

• Like 2

On 23/06/2023 at 22:14, Penny Farthing said:

I had a nice chat with the people who live in that little cottage by the level crossing at Strumpshaw .. lovely people.

Fucking freak. I bet they were terrified when they saw you lurking in their garden.