CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Has anyone here ever doxxed themselves?

southerncunt

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Just curious as to if anyone has ever doxxed themselves, either accidentally or through bragging about imaginary wealth?

I found Pen on LinkedIn a number of years ago and booked him as a photographer at a fictional wedding. Apparently he turned up after travelling over 300 miles, but not wanting my head kicked in by a 6'6 brick shit-house, I didn't turn up at the rendezvous to confirm it. You've probably heard him rambling on about Strumpshaw without any context, which is in relation to the supposed venue.

Our resident alcoholic Rigsby, the benighted Drew, was also stupid enough to let slip that he'd started working for my local authority last year. Bearing in mind we have a new starters page on our local intranet, and roughly knowing what his profession is, I found him within seconds, along with his address on our council tax records.

Other than that, Quincy made the mistake of emailing a number of people under his real name, and was soon outed as a yellow tie wearing, sci-fi obsessed, fat fucking charlatan of an estate agent.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I found Pen on LinkedIn a number of years ago and booked him as a photographer at a fictional wedding. Apparently he turned up after travelling over 300 miles, but not wanting my head kicked in by a 6'6 brick shit-house, I didn't turn up at the rendezvous to confirm it. You've probably heard him rambling on about Strumpshaw without any context, which is in relation to the supposed venue.

Our resident alcoholic Rigsby, the benighted Drew, was also stupid enough to let slip that he'd started working for my local authority last year. Bearing in mind we have a new starters page on our local intranet, and roughly knowing what his profession is, I found him within seconds, along with his address on our council tax records.

Other than that, Quincy made the mistake of emailing a number of people under his real name, and was soon outed as a yellow tie wearing, sci-fi obsessed, fat fucking charlatan of an estate agent.

Those long bans were actually a cover for you serving prison sentences weren't they? .. You do actually know that Drew is as honest as the day is long and does not touch alcohol.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Yeah, some bitch called Matlis came round my house for what she said was a private chat. I told her about all the fanny and arsehole I had over the last 30 years, going twos up in Viginia Roberts' cunt with Jeffrey, spunking on my daughters' pizzas, doing coke off Princess DI's tits, having Jill Dando killed and strangling Suzi Lamplugh. Sneaky bitch had a camera on record, and next thing I was on Newsnight. Luckily my Lawyers had the really saucy stuff cut out. But still.

I know that you’re a fucking idiot and it was only a matter of time, but I have to ask, do you think that this is going to go down well on here? Stupid little bastard.

14 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Yeah, some bitch called Matlis came round my house for what she said was a private chat. I told her about all the fanny and arsehole I had over the last 30 years, going twos up in Viginia Roberts' cunt with Jeffrey, spunking on my daughters' pizzas, doing coke off Princess DI's tits, having Jill Dando killed and strangling Suzi Lamplugh. Sneaky bitch had a camera on record, and next thing I was on Newsnight. Luckily my Lawyers had the really saucy stuff cut out. But still.

Prick 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

You're a meat feast special, with extra pepperoni, laying helpless while I'm about to metaphorically cum in your wide open, defenceless mouth.

Open wide....

You appear to be the Budweiser of the corner. Plentiful output but fucking awful. If you doxxed yourself you’d appear as a spotty 16 cocksucker with a thesaurus.

Get the fuck off my thread, shit for brains.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You appear to be the Budweiser of the corner. Plentiful output but fucking awful. If you doxxed yourself you’d appear as a spotty 16 cocksucker with a thesaurus.

Get the fuck off my thread, shit for brains.

Fret not Southern, he’s pretty much guaranteed to be extinct in hours. 

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should be nice to him. If he really is Prince Andrew, he might be able to hook you up with his ex. The posh freckled ginge.

You know I love a ginger Eric, but even I draw the line at her red hairy legs 🦵