CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

43 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This is chilling news…what the actual fuck were you doing in Next ffs?

You probably won't believe me, but it was the nearest shop I could dive into to avoid having my skull taken home in some hard nut, Del boy cunt's transit van.

8 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Indeed, not like those wet lettuces the ICF and Birmingham Zulus who used to just gently place their calling cards on some cunts prone body.

Showbiz bollocks. The practical approach is to stamp on a collar bone and eliminate the possibility of retaliation. 
 Have you ever seen a drunk trying to get up off the floor with a broken clavicle? Hilarious.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A nice touch if the victim was on their way to compete in a big money unlicensed  charades competition.

Probably organised by a mythical night club in Deptford. There IS a fucking club there, DAGE a branch of Age UK, so get yourself down there and start playing bingo you cunt. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Probably organised by a mythical night club in Deptford. There IS a fucking club there, DAGE a branch of Age UK, so get yourself down there and start playing bingo you cunt. 

Up your game or fuck off. I won’t tell you again.

43 minutes ago, Zev said:

That would be the sensible approach to anything posted by you 🙉🙊🙈

LOL

Good afternoon, Rabbi Shit. Having just explored your activity throughout the past few weeks (and beyond), 90% of everything you've submitted continues to be aimed squarely at either myself or Decs, "Wolf". You're obsessed. We've got you in a Salty-style decline, and the best thing about it is that you can't even hide it.

You ridiculously affected, genuinely unpleasant, easily riled, stupid, canine-hating piece of Kike dogshit. Kill yourself.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yes Sir! 😅 

Harold, you stupid unlikeable, try too hard cunt. I decided to invite @Cunty BigBollox to my BBQ as he's a lonely old chap... I'll tell you what, it's the last time I'm doing that. 

So much for being nice eh, what do think about that then?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, you stupid unlikeable, try too hard cunt. I decided to invite @Cunty BigBollox to my BBQ as he's a lonely old chap... I'll tell you what, it's the last time I'm doing that. 

So much for being nice eh, what do think about that then?

Quality.

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Not much. Have a nice evening. 🙂 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

... Street. 😋

What's this fucking cunt behaviour all about then Harold? I remember in the midst of the 'Harold' pandemic on the corner a while ago @King Billy reminded me to 'stay calm, control the Harold, and protect the NHS'... We all tried our best, gave you a few jabs in your cunt head and thought you were gone. You've clearly mutated into an even worse variant of your previous cunt self.

You cunt. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What's this fucking cunt behaviour all about then Harold? I remember in the midst of the 'Harold' pandemic on the corner a while ago @King Billy reminded me to 'stay calm, control the Harold, and protect the NHS'... We all tried our best, gave you a few jabs in your cunt head and thought you were gone. You've clearly mutated into an even worse variant of your previous cunt self.

You cunt. 

I can't really remember much about the initial Harold pandemic that struck down 64% of members as a direct result of terminal boredom.

Unfortunately at the time I was serving a seven month ban for insinuating that The Judge was a wrong'un due to his large collection of Opticon Adventurers which were conveniently stored by the sill of his 21x32ft bay windows.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You cunt. 

I am on medication. A spoon of CC's love and affection three times a day. Thanks a lot for the warm glow! 😅 

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can't really remember much about the initial Harold pandemic that struck down 64% of members as a direct result of terminal boredom.

Unfortunately at the time I was serving a seven month ban for insinuating that The Judge was a wrong'un due to his large collection of Opticon Adventurers which were conveniently stored by the sill of his 21x32ft bay windows.

How did your feud with The Judge begin Decs? I've seem him pop up now and again, he keeps saying Mrs Roops is scared of him etc and doesn't seem to get on with/talk to anybody. 

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How did your feud with The Judge begin Decs? I've seem him pop up now and again, he keeps saying Mrs Roops is scared of him etc and doesn't seem to get on with/talk to anybody. 

I genuinely can't remember if I'm being honest, Raas.

When I was a lurker just before the old site got nuked, I quite enjoyed his antics. Something happened a few years later, and coupled with the fact that he enjoys American football and is also a Jew, it was almost inevitable I'd end up hating him.

I'd say that it's nothing personal, but it really fucking is.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I like The Judge. The fact that most punters on here don’t is a mystery to me but doesn’t actually matter. Everyone here is a cunt after all.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I genuinely can't remember if I'm being honest, Raas.

When I was a lurker just before the old site got nuked, I quite enjoyed his antics. Something happened a few years later, and coupled with the fact that he enjoys American football and is also a Jew, it was almost inevitable I'd end up hating him.

I'd say that it's nothing personal, but it really fucking is.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I like The Judge. The fact that most punters on here don’t is a mystery to me but doesn’t actually matter. Everyone here is a cunt after all.

I don't recall much interaction with him to be honest, although I do remember him calling my 'Friends' nomination shit and to be honest it was. He does come across as moaning fucking cunt though, going on about Mrs Roops bottling it, the red triangle etc. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't recall much interaction with him to be honest, although I do remember him calling my 'Friends' nomination shit and to be honest it was. He does come across as moaning fucking cunt though, going on about Mrs Roops bottling it, the red triangle etc. 

Mrs Roops is a vile piece of work Raas, so it shouldn’t be a  surprise that ‘my enemy’s enemy is my friend’.

On 22/08/2023 at 00:15, King Billy said:

Mrs Roops is a vile piece of work Raas, so it shouldn’t be a  surprise that ‘my enemy’s enemy is my friend’.

Have you investigated the possibility that she's a one night stand from ages ago KB (that you were too wasted to remember)? I think there's more to this feud than meets the eye, she clearly thought the two of you were forever after all those sweet nothings you whispered in her ear 20 years ago (before giving her one up the wrong'un). Lol.