CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We really are under attack

Neil

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What are you waiting for? Fuck off out of it and get off my site and don't ever come back.

“My Site”? You really think I’m going to fall for that don’t you Countryboy? 
Try again wanker. 😁

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

No you are not wrong…..in the sense that the red triangle ( as apposed to the yellow star) is definitely coming. As for “walking right into a trap” you are wrong about that. I know exactly what I’m doing, winding this fake up and making him cry. Let the two bob coward delete me……this site is his life not mine. I’m sure I’ll get over it….some how.

You may recall that I told you that you'll either comply or you won't. Since then you have subserviently complied because you know that if you transgress I would chuck your sorry arse into the ovens. You're just another bottler that talks big but acts small. Very small.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Are you up for a threesome with my massive tool and The Judges clipped winkle? Think carefully as it may be the only chance I’ll ever offer you. 😘

Let's see now, a threesome with the Sage of Shit who never gets it right either on The Corner or in the RW considering the three failed marriages and even more failed business ventures and who thinks he's a wide-boy lothario despite previously bragging about "fulfilling any sexual fantasy" with paid sex-workers? As for your new and rather strange bed-fellow, whilst I try to be inclusive about such things I don't think that stretches to be jiggly with a wheel-chair bound gammon fitted with a Foley catheter and who has only his self-created victimhood to sell. Jeeze Billy, you couldn't even look after your own teeth.:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let's see now, a threesome with the Sage of Shit who never gets it right either on The Corner or in the RW considering the three failed marriages and even more failed business ventures and who thinks he's a wide-boy lothario despite previously bragging about "fulfilling any sexual fantasy" with paid sex-workers? As for your new and rather strange bed-fellow, whilst I try to be inclusive about such things I don't think that stretches to be jiggly with a wheel-chair bound gammon fitted with a Foley catheter and who has only his self-created victimhood to sell. Jeeze Billy, you couldn't even look after your own teeth.:rolleyes:

Does a ‘foley catheter’ just imitate the sound of a real catheter?

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You may recall that I told you that you'll either comply or you won't. Since then you have subserviently complied because you know that if you transgress I would chuck your sorry arse into the ovens. You're just another bottler that talks big but acts small. Very small.

Well said, Mrs R. Needless to say I will be instantly reporting him if he miraculously regains his balls and starts getting up to his old tricks again.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“My Site”? You really think I’m going to fall for that don’t you Countryboy? 
Try again wanker. 😁

You're on an incredibly short leash, Solly and rightly so.

I'll be watching you very closely and if there is even a hint of insubordination it's back off to the gulag with you.

Understood?

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So are you saying that me making an informed decision to (very expensively and painfully) replace my entire set of teeth (which I had maintained to the best of my ability, but was no longer prepared to keep paying through the nose for) with implants is something which you can honestly criticise me for? 
As you must have noted while casually scrolling through my past 7800+ posts lol lol,  I had 23 teeth extracted voluntarily in Budapest in Sept 2020, the majority of which didn’t need to be but that was my decision and I’m more than happy now that I chose that path, notwithstanding the 2 years+ interruption due to the fake Covid plandemic that delayed what I now have, which is a set of perfect gnashers which a haggard old witch such as yourself could only dream of every morning when you look in the mirror and see a mouthful of receding gums and  crooked yellowing tombstones smiling back at you.

Stay stupid (and ugly) 😘

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Next Sabbath I'll say a Hail Mary just for you. 

Before the priest violently shoves his rancid cock in your gob, or after he slowly eases it out, gives your anus a good seeing to then tells you what a good boy you are and enquires how your mum and dad are getting on?

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

So are you saying that me making an informed decision to (very expensively and painfully) replace my entire set of teeth (which I had maintained to the best of my ability, but was no longer prepared to keep paying through the nose for) with implants is something which you can honestly criticise me for? 
As you must have noted while casually scrolling through my past 7800+ posts lol lol,  I had 23 teeth extracted voluntarily in Budapest in Sept 2020, the majority of which didn’t need to be but that was my decision and I’m more than happy now that I chose that path, notwithstanding the 2 years+ interruption due to the fake Covid plandemic that delayed what I now have, which is a set of perfect gnashers which a haggard old witch such as yourself could only dream of every morning when you look in the mirror and see a mouthful of receding gums and  crooked yellowing tombstones smiling back at you.

Stay stupid (and ugly) 😘

Er...really not interested KB, more so when you haven't told the whole story, have you?