CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We really are under attack

Neil

'Spains Victory Hijacked By Attention Seeking Man'

Jesus H fucking christ. Some geezer kissed one of the Spanish players and this is the headline in the paper, femenazi's are on the attack. What about all the attention seeking women flooding our fucking sports, rugby,cricket and footy is fucked now because of all the fucking screeching. Fuck em all

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Jesus H fucking christ. Some geezer kissed one of the Spanish players and this is the headline in the paper, femenazi's are on the attack. What about all the attention seeking women flooding our fucking sports, rugby,cricket and footy is fucked now because of all the fucking screeching. Fuck em all

🎶Football’s coming home🎶
Who knew it lived in Madrid?

Guest judgetwi

Ok this Paella bashing cunt may have been out of order. If this lezza was my bird (eh?) I would have punched the cunt in the mush. But that’s not the point. Why are we pretending that this means anything when there are blokes  competing against Wimminz in sports  and winning everything, when children in our schools are being brainwashed into being faggots and trannies? 
We might also ask why the public spectacle of bulls being slaughtered in Spain is allowed to go on despite being against EU rules…..the same rules we still obey despite, allegedly, having left the EU? 
A lot of questions but nobody likes difficult questions. Let’s stick to the easy ones shall we? 

18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Ok this Paella bashing cunt may have been out of order. If this lezza was my bird (eh?) I would have punched the cunt in the mush. But that’s not the point. Why are we pretending that this means anything when there are blokes  competing against Wimminz in sports  and winning everything, when children in our schools are being brainwashed into being faggots and trannies? 
We might also ask why the public spectacle of bulls being slaughtered in Spain is allowed to go on despite being against EU rules…..the same rules we still obey despite, allegedly, having left the EU? 
A lot of questions but nobody likes difficult questions. Let’s stick to the easy ones shall we? 

A big fuss about fuck all Judge imo. It’s not as if he drop kicked her in the cunt and dry fisted her hairy arse on the penalty spot at half time is it?

If he’s got any sense he’ll do a Pen, self identify as a pig ugly woman, say she begged him to do it and fucking loved every second of it. Then demand an apology and a load of compensation. 

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Bullfighting is not illegal under EU law.

On 22/08/2023 at 00:58, Neil said:

🎵It started with a kiss🎵 so sang malteser headed crooner Erroll Brown. He fucking knew what was coming. 

On 22/08/2023 at 00:58, Neil said:

The screechers are even doing darts commentary now. I mean have you ever seen a woman trying to hit a dart board in a pub? It's even more funnier than seeing them running for a bus

59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The screechers are even doing darts commentary now. I mean have you ever seen a woman trying to hit a dart board in a pub? It's even more funnier than seeing them running for a bus

Gypps. Straight question. Have you ever had a fiddle with the old kipper fillet while wearing those wicket-keeping gloves? The wife’s just made a pass at me see…I think.

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

"We might also ask why the public spectacle of bulls being slaughtered in Spain" 

For same reason Cameron has a mansion and Lawson a chateau in France and Goldsmith gave Boris his luxury Costa villa to Johnson for a holiday... the warm Med offers luxury practical value added tax avoidance for Europe's corrupt and wealthy. 

Fucking get real and don't ask rhetorical questions you and everybody else knows the answer to. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Nor is bullshitting.

It seems to me Spain is the fucking cry baby and spoilt child of Brussels always with it's fucking hand out for "emergency" funding, drought, climate change (ecological transition), wild fires, heatwave, liquid hydrogen subsidies due to energy crisis, de-salinization plants due to agriculture, growing fucking strawberries in Murcia, fuck my boots, most of this is-called "emergency" self inflicted to fill up hotel rooms at record levels year after year.... plus the fucking air conditioning nightmare! Spain is a fucking hypocritical country dancing on its own grave. But at least unlike in England they don't over value animals over children's lives. 

Guest judgetwi
On 26/08/2023 at 07:54, Mrs Roops said:

Bullfighting is not illegal under EU law.

I didn’t say “law” Mr Roops and I didn’t say “illegal”….I said “rules”. According to the Lisbon treaty bullfighting is excepted because “we have to accept the customs of the member states according to religious rites, cultural traditions and regional heritage.” 
How fucking convenient. This, no doubt, also excuses the Peaceful religion conducting their disgusting and cruel Halal slaughter of animals. 

But keep on licking EU arse Mr Roops. They love people like you.

27 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I didn’t say “law” Mr Roops and I didn’t say “illegal”….I said “rules”. According to the Lisbon treaty bullfighting is excepted because “we have to accept the customs of the member states according to religious rites, cultural traditions and regional heritage.” 
How fucking convenient. This, no doubt, also excuses the Peaceful religion conducting their disgusting and cruel Halal slaughter of animals. 

You stupid fucking bastard.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You stupid fucking bastard.

“Excepted”……it means “excluding from the group or category specified.”

Are you writing a new dictionary now Brightboy? Let me know when it’s available for purchase.

Do carry on.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Stop wriggling you stupid fucking bastard.

You actually said "EU rules" - any normal minded person would interpret that as meaning laws or regulations.

As for "licking EU arse", I would have thought my position on the EU in general and blood sports in particular are well known.

Decs was correct in calling you out in the way he did.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“Excepted”……it means “excluding from the group or category specified.”

Are you writing a new dictionary now Brightboy? Let me know when it’s available for purchase.

Do carry on.

You've been caught out, Solly. Considering your own penchant for calling out other posters for minor grammatical errors, I'd have thought that instead of trying to worm your way out of it you would have just kept your big, Kike trap shut. 

Don't let me stop you, just a bit of friendly advice.

Thick, fat cunt.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You actually said "EU rules" - any normal minded person would interpret that as meaning laws or regulations.

As for "licking EU arse", I would have thought my position on the EU in general and blood sports in particular are well known.

Decs was correct in calling you out in the way he did.

What position would you feel most comfortable in if I gave in, promised not to shit in your mouth and allowed you to lick my arse? 

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

What position would you feel most comfortable in if I gave in, promised not to shit in your mouth and allowed you to lick my arse? 

Come now Billy, you gave in the moment you appointed yourself as The Corner's apostrophe policeman. Unfortunately recouping splinters from your broken ego only served to confirm you had nothing left in the tank.

Can't you do anything right?

Stay warm

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Come now Billy, you gave in the moment you appointed yourself as The Corner's apostrophe policeman. Unfortunately recouping splinters from your broken ego only served to confirm you had nothing left in the tank.

Can't you do anything right?

Stay warm

OK I give in. I will shit in your mouth, if only to keep you quiet for five minutes.

Don’t forget your mouthwash.

Guest judgetwi
On 28/08/2023 at 07:37, Mrs Roops said:

Yes I said “rules”. I said it twice and now I’ve said it for the third time.

Why are you assuming you are a “normal minded person” and that gives you the right to tell me what I REALLY meant? 
To be honest I find it amusing that a bloke who pretends to be a woman can put themselves in the category of the “normal minded person.” That may have been a laugh and a good trick all those years ago but the world has changed Mr Roops. Admittedly I could never have anticipated that but neither did you. You are looking as ridiculous as your little bum friend from Norfolk right now. 
Mazel Tov Mr Roops! 😁

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yes I said “rules”. I said it twice and now I’ve said it for the third time.

Why are you assuming you are a “normal minded person” and that gives you the right to tell me what I REALLY meant? 
To be honest I find it amusing that a bloke who pretends to be a woman can put themselves in the category of the “normal minded person.” That may have been a laugh and a good trick all those years ago but the world has changed Mr Roops. Admittedly I could never have anticipated that but neither did you. You are looking as ridiculous as your little bum friend from Norfolk right now. 
Mazel Tov Mr Roops! 😁

This sort of talk surely cannot be allowed Judge. If there’s not already a rule which prohibits it, there definitely will be a new one on the statute books in the morning. 

Guest judgetwi

I must admit when I heard about this I was expecting this cunt had his hands on her arse and tongues and all that shit. When I saw the vid I thought…..what the fuck is this all about?

Of course the wanker did himself no favours. He should have said ….it was a euphoric moment, I was a bit pissed, I’ve apologised to the lezza and I apologise to the world, blah blah woof woof. 
But there’s a bit more to it than that it appears. The whole squad and the back room staff have resigned except the manager, who is a bloke and big mates with this kissing cunt. The fact is the players don’t like this manager…..they don’t like his training methods and they think he works them too hard, too fucking physical. Well, you won the World Cup bitches, so shut the fuck up! 
Of course I don’t know if any of this shit is true. All I know is, not so long ago, you watched sport to get away from politics and all that shit. Now, it’s taking the knee, rainbow armbands, rainbow laces and Gary fucking Lineker crying about fake “refugees” and how he was picked on at school because he was black. 
The fact is the wokies are everywhere and this Spanish cunt and his mother on hunger strike (what the fuck??) are completely bolloxed. You don’t get to be in his position without being rich so I’m not going to cry for the cunt. It’s all about bending to the wind I reckon.

Guest judgetwi
44 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This sort of talk surely cannot be allowed Judge. If there’s not already a rule which prohibits it, there definitely will be a new one on the statute books in the morning. 

Let’s face it Billy Boy, Reichsfuhrer Roops does what he likes while pretending he’s Mother fucking Teresa. I’m in Dachau so there’s fuck all I can do about it, except hope I don’t end up in Auschwitz-Birkenau. 

Hold on…..there’s a train I need to catch!