CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

4x4 cunts

entitled little cunt

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

There's something about that kipper that needs to be bullied... like a snot-nosed weak schoolboy with a bowl cut. 

Things look like they're about to get tasty on here tonight, you've even got Drew batting for you if you know who that is.

What exactly are you up to, you weaselly old bastard?

11 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Whenever I see the word calibre I think of a can of flat alcohol free lager, flat because its being held by the Connolly cunt who drinks his shaken, not stirred.

Lol, fuck off.

I remember Caliber alcohol free lager. And Barbican.
 I assumed you would have blocked out those sort of horrifying concepts. 

43 minutes ago, Frank said:

There's something about that kipper that needs to be bullied... like a snot-nosed weak schoolboy with a bowl cut. 

For a second I thought this might be a rare Frank upload, but then I realised it wasn't a 5"6 semi-dwarf who shouts at a bucket like an angry little girl.

Just now, Decimus said:

Things look like they're about to get tasty on here tonight, you've even got Drew batting for you if you know who that is.

What exactly are you up to, you weaselly old bastard?

Last week I received the devastating news that one of my all-time favourite members took his own life.

Things are indeed about to get tasty, and it's only you that I'm interested in. Wolfie, your submissive sidekick and roadie, might want to consider looking for another bumhole to suck on. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Last week I received the devastating news that one of my all-time favourite members took his own life.

Things are indeed about to get tasty, and it's only you that I'm interested in. Wolfie, your submissive sidekick and roadie, might want to consider looking for another bumhole to suck on. 

The more you respond with comments like this, the more I realise just how much I get right up your snout. It's not hard, is it?

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The more you respond with comments like this, the more I realise just how much I get right up your snout. It's not hard, is it?

On the contrary, Wolfie. Besides, you're not in the same league. Not really. You'll agree that it's well-established on here that nothing and no one can touch me. 

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

Delicious. 

Although I'd suggest that it's your own arsehole that is going to need extensive preparation if you're seriously considering making your 19th failed attempt to take me on.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

To be honest Frank, nobody wants to.

What’s up your arse? Did you and Eddie have a pow-wow and a boo-hoo over how much better it was in the old days? Then Eddie commited ‘nonci kiri’ and got himself banned, and you decided to become a curmudgeonly grassing cunt.. am I close?

Soppy old wankers. “I remember when you couldn’t leave your front door open round ‘ere.” 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What’s up your arse? Did you and Eddie have a pow-wow and a boo-hoo over how much better it was in the old days? Then Eddie commited ‘nonci kiri’ and got himself banned, and you decided to become a curmudgeonly grassing cunt.. am I close?

Soppy old wankers. “I remember when you couldn’t leave your front door open round ‘ere.” 

Oh just fuck off, you walking fucking encyclopedia