CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Birmingham City Council

Decimus

On 05/09/2023 at 11:41, Decimus said:

The largest local authority in Europe has just effectively declared itself bankrupt. I haven't really looked into it, but it appears to be as a result of a load of moaning split-arses banging on about equal pay and landing the council with a bill close to a billion quid.

Now they've had their cake and eaten it, everyone else is fucked and about to be cut as severely as the tiny little maggot of @Zev .

Let this be a warning to the rest of the striking shirkers out there, particularly the idiots on the railways. Money doesn't grow on trees, you red, communist fucking scum, so get back to work.

@Snowy apparently the bins will still be emptied so yourself and Gareth are going to be alright. What on Earth is happening?!

There were many big payouts the council had to give out with all the strikes ,we run them into the ground.

I'd say I care but I couldn't give a monkey's I got my pay .

I was saying to the local councillor the other day ,eh mate your fucked now innit,then I let him get on with his morning prayers at the mosque.

( obligatory punkape "im richer than yow" character incoming)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You have to ask yourself how a corporate body like Birmingham city council can get itself into this position without some kind of braking system in place.

Jess Phillips will no doubt offer up a perfectly reasonable explanation for what’s happened soon. It’ll probably take a day or two as there’s a lot of factors that will all need to be included. 

Donald Trump

Racism

Misogyny

Far right extremism

Climate change

Antivaxers

Conspiracy theorists 

GB News

Transphobia

Homophobia

Islamophobia

Historical slavery

Tory austerity

Brexit

Boris Johnson

J K Rowling

etc. etc. etc.

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You have to ask yourself how a corporate body like Birmingham city council can get itself into this position without some kind of braking system in place.

Same thing happened in Liverpool with the Far left, top of the range BMW driving, wideboy Derek "alright la? Nice shirt" Hatton. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

@Eric Cuntmani love the way he says "So I wandered over to take a look".

Enjoy, baby!

Btw: he also visited Aberdeen.

‘Sat and admired the trees and shrubs in the traffic free Bullring centre’

Fucking hilarious. If Birmingham council had decided to do this five years later, they’d have paid Lee Majors to do the voiceover.🤣

On 05/09/2023 at 20:30, Penny Farthing said:

Dreadful place .. would rather have Wolverhampton or Coventry.

The only thing of value there, and it is considerable, is Coventry Cathedral and forget Lady Godiva riding round stark naked on a horse. The feminists collared that one a long time ago. The only famous person from Coventry IMHO was Brian from A Place In Greece, the mythical reality show about building a house in Crete, with his long suffering partner Andy. 

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The only thing of value there, and it is considerable, is Coventry Cathedral and forget Lady Godiva riding round stark naked on a horse. The feminists collared that one a long time ago. The only famous person from Coventry IMHO was Brian from A Place In Greece, the mythical reality show about building a house in Crete, with his long suffering partner Andy. 

I have never heard of her or him.

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

Jess Phillips will no doubt offer up a perfectly reasonable explanation for what’s happened soon. It’ll probably take a day or two as there’s a lot of factors that will all need to be included. 

Donald Trump

Racism

Misogyny

Far right extremism

Climate change

Antivaxers

Conspiracy theorists 

GB News

Transphobia

Homophobia

Islamophobia

Historical slavery

Tory austerity

Brexit

Boris Johnson

J K Rowling

etc. etc. etc.

🤣🤣🤣

She's far too busy to pay much attention to anything going on within her constituency, Bill. The last I heard she was pushing for schools to include the art of fingering and cunnilingus within their sex education classes.

Because nothing says welcome to the feminist utopia more than providing a 9 year old future cuckold with the tools necessary to satisfy the grotesque, Illuminati created, lesbian-lizards he will be forced to co-habit with upon reaching adulthood. 

She should be fucking locked up.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She's far too busy to pay much attention to anything going on within her constituency, Bill. The last I heard she was pushing for schools to include the art of fingering and cunnilingus within their sex education classes.

Because nothing says welcome to the feminist utopia more than providing a 9 year old future cuckold with the tools necessary to satisfy the grotesque, Illuminati created, lesbian-lizards he will be forced to co-habit with upon reaching adulthood. 

She should be fucking locked up.

I blame Luke fucking Swarm. Where is that cunt? He has resurfaced after long periods before.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

That was part of the programme. Channel Four afternoons were quite enlightened even then. Ha ha ha.... the actual show was quite watchable. 

Unsurprising really that you found it ‘watchable’, as it was very likely the only show on afternoon TV featuring ‘2 blokes in a romantic relationship’ which you could find, despite furiously trawling the channels, with the remote in one hand and your very worryingly underdeveloped maggot in the other. lol lol.

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Lady Godiva the Coventry legend? Her protest was to ride naked horseback through the town centre. Jenni Hermoso should follow suit. The real test is their next match against rated Sweden. After the political sacking of the coach I doubt whether they'll win. 

Never heard of them .. were they irons?

39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Unsurprising really that you found it ‘watchable’, as it was very likely the only show on afternoon TV featuring ‘2 blokes in a romantic relationship’ which you could find, despite furiously trawling the channels, with the remote in one hand and your very worryingly underdeveloped maggot in the other. lol lol.

I was a normal developing adolescent with a thirst for knowledge as produced by Tiger Aspect Productions for Channel Four. Now HGTV. They can't remember the show, calculated forgetfulness?