CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Birmingham City Council

Decimus

The largest local authority in Europe has just effectively declared itself bankrupt. I haven't really looked into it, but it appears to be as a result of a load of moaning split-arses banging on about equal pay and landing the council with a bill close to a billion quid.

Now they've had their cake and eaten it, everyone else is fucked and about to be cut as severely as the tiny little maggot of @Zev .

Let this be a warning to the rest of the striking shirkers out there, particularly the idiots on the railways. Money doesn't grow on trees, you red, communist fucking scum, so get back to work.

@Snowy apparently the bins will still be emptied so yourself and Gareth are going to be alright. What on Earth is happening?!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

The largest local authority in Europe has just effectively declared itself bankrupt. I haven't really looked into it, but it appears to be as a result of a load of moaning split-arses banging on about equal pay and landing the council with a bill close to a billion quid.

Now they've had their cake and eaten it, everyone else is fucked and about to be cut as severely as the tiny little maggot of @Zev .

Let this be a warning to the rest of the striking shirkers out there, particularly the idiots on the railways. Money doesn't grow on trees, you red, communist fucking scum, so get back to work.

@Snowy apparently the bins will still be emptied so yourself and Gareth are going to be alright. What on Earth is happening?!

If they sacrifice Lenny Henry, it might improve things.

I get the general impression looking around Birmingham is as rough as a badgers arse, then you walk into the art gallery and see lots of evidence of a bygone age of civic pride and achievement. Any place that has a shopping centre called the Bull Ring must be dodgy. Also their fucking Nandos is one of the most ear bashing rowdy pig troughs in the country. The fucking TRAVELODGE is like a small office block sandwiched between two boozers that scared the life out of me, passers by raiding the ground floor facilities for milk, T bags etc the staff having retreated to a panic room. The other TRAVELODGE which looks superficially civilised is really a ranch style knocking shop for boozed up weekenders. Even fucking Symphony Hall is a fucking concerto of tacky 1970s conception of what is "posh". 

37 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I get the general impression looking around Birmingham is as rough as a badgers arse, then you walk into the art gallery and see lots of evidence of a bygone age of civic pride and achievement. Any place that has a shopping centre called the Bull Ring must be dodgy. Also their fucking Nandos is one of the most ear bashing rowdy pig troughs in the country. The fucking TRAVELODGE is like a small office block sandwiched between two boozers that scared the life out of me, passers by raiding the ground floor facilities for milk, T bags etc the staff having retreated to a panic room. The other TRAVELODGE which looks superficially civilised is really a ranch style knocking shop for boozed up weekenders. Even fucking Symphony Hall is a fucking concerto of tacky 1970s conception of what is "posh". 

Are you Telly Savalas? That was uncannily similar to the video commentary he recorded to promote Birmingham after he invented it in 1974.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you Telly Savalas? That was uncannily similar to the video commentary he recorded to promote Birmingham after he invented it in 1974.

I saw that too on TPTV. Magnificent bullshit - like most of the stuff he was in. I fink he was great - a sort of spam headed Rubiales in acting. Everything he did was memorable from Dirty Dozen to Kojak to(??) his last TV Movie The Hollywood Detective. That's a fucking great entertaining movie where he spoofs the hard boiled P. I. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I saw that too on TPTV. Magnificent bullshit - like most of the stuff he was in. I fink he was great - a sort of spam headed Rubiales in acting. Everything he did was memorable from Dirty Dozen to Kojak to(??) his last TV Movie The Hollywood Detective. That's a fucking great entertaining movie where he spoofs the hard boiled P. I. 

He had hair in ‘On The Waterfront’.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah shit Eric. I just copied that from YouTube and was gonna put it on here. I was giggling as I was doing it.  

Who loves ya baby?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The latest poll indicates that 48% of people couldn’t give a fuck that Birmingham had gone skint. 50% were absolutely fucking delighted, and the other 2% were extremely disappointed the whole of the West Midlands hadn’t been nuked. 

We got a fancy new bus station in North Shields. Very fancy - plants and a paved courtyard outside -although people will inevitably be raped in the transgender toilets.

Birmingham won't have any new bus stations for the foreseeable future. Lol.

I'm not that experienced at looking down my nose at other places...

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

We got a fancy new bus station in North Shields. Very fancy - plants and a paved courtyard outside -although people will inevitably be raped in the transgender toilets.

Birmingham won't have any new bus stations for the foreseeable future. Lol.

I'm not that experienced at looking down my nose at other places...

Birmingham ain't had no bus station for hundreds of years .. 1990 at least .. its like Lundon where the buses park along streets allover the place and you can never find the bus that goes to where you want to go. TBH bus stations only really work in smaller towns .. even Plymouth has got rid of its bus station.

8 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Birmingham ain't had no bus station for hundreds of years .. 1990 at least .. its like Lundon where the buses park along streets allover the place and you can never find the bus that goes to where you want to go. TBH bus stations only really work in smaller towns .. even Plymouth has got rid of its bus station.

Bus wanker!. Only because you apparently like buses..........., and have a double decker sized cock to wank.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Mega Bus? Fucking Birmingham doesn't really have a centre, the shopping centre, concert place, library art gallery are all miles apart. When you rock up in Manchester it's in the centre because there is a centre and you know where you are. I like Liverpool, but it's too spread out like Birmingham. Manchester is tops. Great place... fucking MU ground is miles away though, fucking problem. 

1 minute ago, LastoftheMullets said:

So in theory a Chinese investment firm could swoop in and effectively buy the entire city of Birmingham and do an OCP Delta City?

Hopefully. I’d love to see the revamped ‘Plemiel Inn’ advert starring the famous tiddly wink stand up comedian ‘Renny Henly’.

• Like 1