CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

High Secerity Prison Escape

Penny Farthing

29 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

The filthy rozzer pulled him off his bike .. I hope that the dirty copper is prosecuted for assault.

I see an attempt to de-glamorise what was a developing interesting story with an unusually photogenic terrorist with romantic potential. Apparently women were mailing their knickers to the Post Office, Wandsworth, "Dear Daniel" Post Restante * offering a hiding place in their beds. 

* does Post Restante still exist? 

31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I see an attempt to de-glamorise what was a developing interesting story with an unusually photogenic terrorist with romantic potential. Apparently women were mailing their knickers to the Post Office, Wandsworth, "Dear Daniel" Post Restante * offering a hiding place in their beds. 

* does Post Restante still exist? 

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Apparently women are flooding social media offering sweet little Daniel a hiding place in their beds. This is just one example of the help he is getting... 

_20230910_104910.JPG

You sound like you're more than slightly enamoured with young Dan, Aitch.

Do you want to suck his dick?

57 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You like to play behind the game now Fuck Off. 

Don’t start bouncing around the site like some tough guy, H. We all know you’re not and never have been. Continue in this manner and you can kiss goodbye to what masquerades as your testicles. Mouthy little cacktwat.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah That's right. Two fucking posts and I'm labelled like a pack of Tesco's carrots. 

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I'm sort of a big thing around here.

Start showing me some fucking respect or you'll be going the way of The Judge.

Don't test me.