CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

High Secerity Prison Escape

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Sorry to trouble you, but you've misspelt cunt.

@Mrs Roops this French fuck has been pressing my buttons for the last few days. I know that he lost a third of his 'likes' the last time I grassed him up for manipulating the leaderboard, but I'd like you to take the fucking rest of them now.

Before he started abusing me, he spent several days logging on to my profile and then liking every post until he ran out of reactions. I'm more than happy for you to strip me of the fake 'likes' since that period, and I suggest that as a punishment for this repeated infraction you take away the rest of his 'likes' and ban him for a month.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

@Mrs Roops this French fuck has been pressing my buttons for the last few days. I know that he lost a third of his 'likes' the last time I grassed him up for manipulating the leaderboard, but I'd like you to take the fucking rest of them now.

Before he started abusing me, he spent several days logging on to my profile and then liking every post until he ran out of reactions. I'm more than happy for you to strip me of the fake 'likes' since that period, and I suggest that as a punishment for this repeated infraction you take away the rest of his 'likes' and ban him for a month.

I wondered what the fuck was going on…you’re up around 50 and you haven’t broke a sweat.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

She has been, she has gone, I'm still here. Show yourself you flabby little pen pusher. What a fucking weasel you really are.

• Like 1