CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Feeble earthquakes

Cunty BigBollox

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Disappointing statistics that only 630ish sand shufflers perished in this disappointingly weak tremble. Why on earth these camel humping cunts hadn't used more RAAC concrete in their buildings is anyone's guess.

On a brighter note, that's 630 less potential visitors to our shores.

What a popular nom you've created, lol. But unlike that lightweight Greek wanker, at least you're having a go.

Seriousy, I'm in generous mood and - out of the goodness of my heart – feel compelled to lend a helping hand to a worthy topic made all the more incredibly fucking boring by your idiot brand of writing.

45 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

This is such a fucking hopeless nomination it needs a rescue plan all of its own. You need help brother, heard of drafting, or is this white hot inspiration, creativity on the hoof, divine intervention? Illiterate gobshite. 

🎶Don’t you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?🎶

19 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

This is such a fucking hopeless nomination it needs a rescue plan all of its own. You need help brother, heard of drafting, or is this white hot inspiration, creativity on the hoof, divine intervention? Illiterate gobshite. 

Haven't you got homework now you're back at school or do the remedial class still not get any.

• Like 1

There is a god. He's realised his error with the piss poor effort of an earthquake in Morocco and more than made up for it with the flooding in Libya. Any requests for what I should ask him for in my prayers at church this Sunday. Sorry, he can't do individual requests like reincarnate Ming as a gay bloke.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

There is a god. He's realised his error with the piss poor effort of an earthquake in Morocco and more than made up for it with the flooding in Libya. Any requests for what I should ask him for in my prayers at church this Sunday. Sorry, he can't do individual requests like reincarnate Ming as a gay bloke.

Just a couple of issues with this post, Drew, alongside it being absolutely shite.

First of all, "god" should have a capital G. Likewise, "his" should be written with a capital H. You might also want to consider adding a paragraph break.

Time to dig out that infamous Speak and Spell from underneath the mountains of empty Strongbow cans in your living room.

Edited by Decimus
Also try adding a question mark after "requests"
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Acid-coated kidney stones.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Likewise, "his" should be written with a capital H. You might also want to consider adding a paragraph break.

I've fucked up there, the church I go to is a modern, woke variety and they refer to God as a they / them. does it therefore require a capital 'T'?

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've fucked up there, the church I go to is a modern, woke variety and they refer to God as a they / them. does it therefore require a capital 'T'?

No. It requires burning to the ground with the congregation inside. 
 Offer to service their boiler, that should do it.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'd advise you try and deal with @ChildeHarold Big Bollock and leave this awful, totally unfunny thread alone. It's becoming difficult reading. Lol. 

C'mon Harold, get him. 

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'd advise you try and deal with @ChildeHarold Big Bollock and leave this awful, totally unfunny thread alone. It's becoming difficult reading. Lol. 

C'mon Harold, get him. 

This is cuntish but cute, like your avatar. Is the "Big Bollocks" from personal experience of licking the nut sack?