CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

LGBTQ Gardens

King Billy

I’m sure everyone will be pleased to learn that from the 30th of Sept until 29th of Oct, the world famous (and until now) internationally respected Kew Gardens will be hosting a month long festival, entitled ‘QUEER NATURE’, which in their own words ‘celebrates the connections between queer people, plants and fungi’. 
There’s not really much I can add to this at all as it’s not really something I’ve ever felt the need or the inclination to think about before.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m sure everyone will be pleased to learn that from the 30th of Sept until 29th of Oct, the world famous (and until now) internationally respected Kew Gardens will be hosting a month long festival, entitled ‘QUEER NATURE’, which in their own words ‘celebrates the connections between queer people, plants and fungi’. 
There’s not really much I can add to this at all as it’s not really something I’ve ever felt the need or the inclination to think about before.

Obviously, the main attraction will be a wooded area with faggots sneaking about, and a load of Aids infected used condoms lying around for authenticity. 

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How was 'date night' with fishy minge last night? 

Being somewhat retarded, you obviously didn't understand my previous reply concerning last night's 'date'.

When you put down the pipe, and come back to your senses, we might get around to discussing it.

Then again, it does appear that you are desperate for a cheap thrill, so maybe we'll just leave it where it is, we wouldn't want to get your jizz stained panties in even more of a mess than they already are 🥒💦 

59 minutes ago, Zev said:

Being somewhat retarded, you obviously didn't understand my previous reply concerning last night's 'date'.

When you put down the pipe, and come back to your senses, we might get around to discussing it.

Then again, it does appear that you are desperate for a cheap thrill, so maybe we'll just leave it where it is, we wouldn't want to get your jizz stained panties in even more of a mess than they already are 🥒💦 

Didn't go that well then. 

9 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

The "Q" is Billy questioning itself.

Mumbled the scary looking old freak in a moth eaten floral frock and size 18 steel toecap boots, as he squinted down past his full grey beard and saw the extraordinarily huge Amanita phalloides which had just burst out of his Y fronts. 

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Exactly, Zev. How was 'date night' with fishy minge last night? 

His date didn’t show up thankfully. Fishy Minge and Poopy fingers writhing around together in a cloud of their own  disgusting stench is a step too far for even the most sick and perverse mind to imagine.

• Like 1

With plastics being even more taboo than dogging these days, it was obvious that plant-based sex toys would be the next logical step.

I expect there'll be plenty of allotments growing marrows, courgettes and the like. Curiously brown at one end.

Headline act will be Sam Smith crowning an aubergine.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, nocti said:

With plastics being even more taboo than dogging these days, it was obvious that plant-based sex toys would be the next logical step.

I expect there'll be plenty of allotments growing marrows, courgettes and the like. Curiously brown at one end.

Headline act will be Sam Smith crowning an aubergine.

The winner at next years village fete in the ‘Giant double ended vibrating butternut squash’ category will no doubt be Britains first ‘non binary, vegan,  second generation subsaharan immigrant organic farmer (who’s Dad worked as a London bus driver until he was killed by a gang of Neo Nazi old Etonians) on his one day a year off work which he always spent at the local food bank, saving all the local oppressed and starving (coloured obviously) children from succumbing to the effects of government enforced malnutrition. Oh dear.