CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunty prat plates

entitled little cunt

All personalised number plates are wanky but some are more wanky than others. Nothing says " I'm a cunty  narc " quite like some a prat plate .

Top honours has to go to BO55  plates .These  absolute cunty heaven plates are normally seen on 2 grand  10 year old range rovers driven by cleaning company owners  who believe themselves to be the linchpins of big  business. 

Next are V6 and V8 plates .These are popular on modern jaguars especially. Obviously it signifies the immense Size of the  engine quivering with power under the bonnet. If the owner can control all that horsepower  one can only  imagine his  skills in the bedroom .

Next are names .Only a totally tasteless vulgar and seriously lacking individual  would want to inform the world his name is KEV.

Why do people do it .They actually spend money on these things .

25 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

All personalised number plates are wanky but some are more wanky than others. Nothing says " I'm a cunty  narc " quite like some a prat plate .

Top honours has to go to BO55  plates .These  absolute cunty heaven plates are normally seen on 2 grand  10 year old range rovers driven by cleaning company owners  who believe themselves to be the linchpins of big  business. 

Next are V6 and V8 plates .These are popular on modern jaguars especially. Obviously it signifies the immense Size of the  engine quivering with power under the bonnet. If the owner can control all that horsepower  one can only  imagine his  skills in the bedroom .

Next are names .Only a totally tasteless vulgar and seriously lacking individual  would want to inform the world his name is KEV.

I've always considered this the epitome of bad taste. It always brings a smile to my face when I see a plate saying 'S3XXY' only to see a fat, ugly monster behind the wheel. 

13 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Can you actually see your keyboard when you're typing or are you hitting it like Harvey Price playing a piano?

KNO8 EAD