CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Modern cunt phrases, becoming normal in the UK...

Old Chap Raasclaat

On 28/09/2023 at 20:34, camberwell gypsy said:

"Can I get......." is one that boils my piss. 

You were up late last night CG, I've been up since 5am. All part of the new clean living... Early bird catches the worm and all that, even rode my Bike yesterday and I was wondering what you thought about it?

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You were up late last night CG, I've been up since 5am. All part of the new clean living... Early bird catches the worm and all that, even rode my Bike yesterday and I was wondering what you thought about it?

Good on ya!  I've been recovering from Covid so I've been a bit down. When I'm down I usually watch Aliens or Zulu to cheer me up.  I watched Aliens last night. "You always were an arsehole, Gorman" KAABOOOM!!!

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Good on ya!  I've been recovering from Covid so I've been a bit down. When I'm down I usually watch Aliens or Zulu to cheer me up.  I watched Aliens last night. "You always were an arsehole, Gorman" KAABOOOM!!!

The best cure for The Covid. 

https://www.therum.company/shop/p/wray-and-nephew-white-overproof-rum

Reported for Raasism.

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

A couple of weeks (all inclusive) in Tokyo should sort that problem out for you.

I get enough dead eye stares from the East European contingent who have invaded the town: head to foot black quasi beard/stubble limited English always looking fifty yards down the road to check what's coming. Very furtive very paranoid. Your Polskis, Czechs, Slovaks ad nauseum. 

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"They mostly come at night.........mostly".

In their fucking 'small boats'.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Whenever I see ELC, I immediately think of the retail outlet Early Learning Centre. Rather apt really isn't it?

I think we need to give elc a chance, Big Bollock. Yes, he could make improvements and not post nominations based on or linked to a previous nomination he's made for example, however this place needs some fresh input imho. You never know, given time, he might become the best on here. 

Anything's got to be better than @Frank posting a picture of a half drunk pint or some shitty cheeseboard for one. Wouldn't you agree?

On 30/09/2023 at 06:18, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Smart thinking Raas as the real owner of the bike is unlikely to be up that early and see you wheelying  past his house on it with a couple of ho’s on the back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

White Lightning does that to him after the fourth 2 litre bottle. He won’t remember anything about it until around the same time tomorrow night.

I think Big Bollock is bipolar KB, one minute he's having a laugh and jovial, the next he's threatening everyone like some crazed alcoholic. He's probably having a fight with himself as I type this, a truly troubled soul. Apparently a lot of bipolar types top themselves eventually, I really hope he gets the right help, however, he's probably better off dead. 

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think Big Bollock is bipolar KB, one minute he's having a laugh and jovial, the next he's threatening everyone like some crazed alcoholic. He's probably having a fight with himself as I type this, a truly troubled soul. Apparently a lot of bipolar types top themselves eventually, I really hope he gets the right help, however, he's probably better off dead. 

Still the man…top of the LB bro. Heard anything from Dad @Roadkill about your success? I got fuck all, which is about the same as the Cunt left Mam with.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Still the man…top of the LB bro. Heard anything from Dad @Roadkill about your success? I got fuck all, which is about the same as the Cunt left Mam with.

I really thought he'd congratulate his Son on topping the Leaderboard for the second time in around two weeks, not even a PM, DC. He's never paid maintenance so it's no surprise really... 

• Like 1

On 28/09/2023 at 20:02, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes, all these modern phrases usually spoken by under 30's... 

You've got this.

You smashed it.

You crushed it.

Living your best life. (An ex of mine used to say that, so I gave her one up the wrong'un and dumped her soon after, what a cunt. Lol.)

And so on. They must have originated from America and any person saying this in the UK is an utter cunt. 

Fuck off.

Good fucking shout. Touching base. Drilling down. Starting any bullshit answer with the word 'So'. All Americanisms. But it was the hairy quarantined Richard Keys who coined the 'Smash It' one. The original Punkape,

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Guttersnipe said:

Good fucking shout. Touching base. Drilling down. Starting any bullshit answer with the word 'So'. All Americanisms. But it was the hairy quarantined Richard Keys who coined the 'Smash It' one. The original Punkape,

Cheers, Guttersnipe.

I'm sure I remember hearing a British copper on the Tele (after a stressful incident or something) say 'I'm so getting a McDonald's today'. As if buying that poisonous shite will do him any good and or cheer him up.

If I caught some copper talking like that near me, I'd put the cunt under citizens arrest and taser his balls, to teach the cunt. 

I've got a good feeling about you, Guttersnipe. There has been a recent influx of proper spastics and I don't believe you're one of them. Raas is the name, feel free to PM if you need any advice or help going forward old chap. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Cheers, Guttersnipe.

I'm sure I remember hearing a British copper on the Tele (after a stressful incident or something) say 'I'm so getting a McDonald's today'. As if buying that poisonous shite will do him any good and or cheer him up.

If I caught some copper talking like that near me, I'd put the cunt under citizens arrest and taser his balls, to teach the cunt. 

I've got a good feeling about you, Guttersnipe. There has been a recent influx of proper spastics and I don't believe you're one of them. Raas is the name, feel free to PM if you need any advice or help going forward old chap. 

"recent guttersnipes" flattery in reverse? That condemns the population of the USA?