CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guests flying the flags of terror organisations

entitled little cunt

21 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Really ? who do you think set Hamas up ? you fucking dumb cunt... The cunts that run Israel are not your every day jews, they're political zionists and couldn't give a fuck about their own people or they would not of allowed this to be set up to happen. The people who live in Gaza live like prisoners in the biggest prison in the world, take a deep breathe and some history lessons of what these poor cunts go through at the hands of their capturers (Israel). 

For the record, i stand with the innocent people on both sides and those who takes sides just fuel the fires of hate...but i will agree that Khan is a total fucking puppet cunt but that's old news.

I think you're not far wide. It's clearly a US settler/colonisation project that offers a handy military base and proxy in the middle of the oil fields. Just like the Manifest Destiny of the white settler in the American West against the Indian tribes (=Palestinians) The illegal settlements have been sprouting like mushrooms packed with poor Jews who all are armed to the teeth with high powered guns - like in the States. And that fucking beady eyed cunt Biden is the glove puppet with top business Jews like Greenblat pulling the strings. It is a conspiracy simply because America is behind it. I just fucking hope Iran can develop a nuclear weapon because it's clear after Ukraine and Russia, Iran and Syria are the next targets for Western aggression. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

His 'type' are usually on several law enforcement watchlists.

I just can't get over this Stella and Pip gurgling and cooing baby lesbian love while the REAL baby Rosie is oblivious to all this shit and it's obnoxious middle class "awkward moments"... it should have been dumped decades ago along with Woman's Hour for middle class caked women. Most of the fucking BBC radio is just a second rate podcast and the TV survives now on a single programme, Strictly, they:ve got NOTHING ELSE. Even Attenborough has been reduced to a worn out old shoe sole the the fucking two faced cunt lending his fucking royal patronage to middle class hippies carving out an easy life with accommodation on so called "eco" projects. It's all fucking fake. It needs chopping up and burning for firewood. 

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I just can't get over this Stella and Pip gurgling and cooing baby lesbian love while the REAL baby Rosie is oblivious to all this shit and it's obnoxious middle class "awkward moments"... it should have been dumped decades ago along with Woman's Hour for middle class caked women. Most of the fucking BBC radio is just a second rate podcast and the TV survives now on a single programme, Strictly, they:ve got NOTHING ELSE. Even Attenborough has been reduced to a worn out old shoe sole the the fucking two faced cunt lending his fucking royal patronage to middle class hippies carving out an easy life with accommodation on so called "eco" projects. It's all fucking fake. It needs chopping up and burning for firewood. 

Can I ask, do you think I'm a cunt for having a bit of a chuckle at someone cutting that tree down on Hadrians wall? I mean the fucking outpouring of rage was amazing 

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can I ask, do you think I'm a cunt for having a bit of a chuckle at someone cutting that tree down on Hadrians wall? I mean the fucking outpouring of rage was amazing 

It was only a tree, granted, but have some fucking soul.

PA-73922176__2_.jpg

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well it is a terrorist outrage. The two cunts would just as easily nick your car, crash it then set it on fire. How would you fucking feel about that, do you fucking chuckle when you drive past a stolen wreck, would you have a chuckle if it was your stuff. If I am correct in surmising that you are genetically twinned with the Silver Buckle or the car park outside the Fox on the Hill (which is where you have to drink because you're banned) "or perhaps a shady doorway down Love Lane (opposite the STD Clinic) your DNA was first crystallised. Then I am not surprised you come out with such cuntish ideas. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well it is a terrorist outrage. The two cunts would just as easily nick your car, crash it then set it on fire. How would you fucking feel about that, do you fucking chuckle when you drive past a stolen wreck, would you have a chuckle if it was your stuff. If I am correct in surmising that you are genetically twinned with the Silver Buckle or the car park outside the Fox on the Hill (which is where you have to drink because you're banned) "or perhaps a shady doorway down Love Lane (opposite the STD Clinic) your DNA was first crystallised. Then I am not surprised you come out with such cuntish ideas. 

I can't help but think that @Ape™️ will like sycamore trees because of those fucking annoying helicopter type seeds that spring up everywhere for miles around.

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Wolfie you don't mind if I change the subject? What is your critical analysis of the recent pro-Palestinian demos in Britain. Do they in your opinion form a threat to the peace and security of the country? Just asking. 

I've said before I wouldn't be surprised if a synagogue or three is attacked or burned etc. So, I think the potential unrest (specifically in the UK) isn't so much in the now, but in the future. Politics and belief systems per se carry across borders now like never before. Are you missing Poland/Slovakia, you grammatically inferior fuckwit?

Actually I'm liking this discourse Harold; it's much better than the childish, idiotic, overly obnoxious cocksucker in your first, unuccessful stint. Are you also capable of being not-boring on occasion?  

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've said before I wouldn't be surprised if a synagogue or three isn't attacked or burned etc. So, I think the potential unrest (specifically in the UK) isn't so much in the now, but in the future. Politics and belief systems per se carry across borders now like never before. Are you missing Poland/Slovakia, you grammatically inferior fuckwit?

Actually I'm liking this discourse Harold; it's much better than the childish, idiotic, overly obnoxious cocksucker in your first, unuccessful stint. Are you also capable of being not-boring on occasion?  

Is that my life before I met Teddy? I was a model for the body. 

28 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I can't help but think that @Ape™️ will like sycamore trees because of those fucking annoying helicopter type seeds that spring up everywhere for miles around.

Much preferable to the fucking pine needles (or are hairs?) which clog up the drainage on my car:s windscreen and cause water over the electrics the fucking cunt trees. And what about the fucking beaver. The fucking Rees Mogg cunts of Somerset have reintroduced it into the environment. 

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I give you a lifeline for discourse, and you repay me with this.

Kill yourself, you utterly useless piece of shit. Jump ship, please.

If you mean by discourse the dispensing of insults and superior attitude comments on a regular basis then I am more ready to jump than dear little Tom Daley. All I need is a partner to perform a synchronised double half caterpillar 69 for a perfect 10. I'm looking at you baby 👀

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think you're not far wide. It's clearly a US settler/colonisation project that offers a handy military base and proxy in the middle of the oil fields. Just like the Manifest Destiny of the white settler in the American West against the Indian tribes (=Palestinians) The illegal settlements have been sprouting like mushrooms packed with poor Jews who all are armed to the teeth with high powered guns - like in the States. And that fucking beady eyed cunt Biden is the glove puppet with top business Jews like Greenblat pulling the strings. It is a conspiracy simply because America is behind it. I just fucking hope Iran can develop a nuclear weapon because it's clear after Ukraine and Russia, Iran and Syria are the next targets for Western aggression. 

You should have just clenched your arse cheeks, put your fingers in your ears and prayed silently to the Lord all those years ago, when your ‘Uncle Henry’ (Kissinger) took you blackberry picking most weekends and battered your tight little arsehole while simultaneously explaining the complicated nature of geopolitics and dribbling all over the back of your head.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Very good, but do you think I'm a cunt?

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Love island or Love Lane. One is a tropical paradise blessed with year round sunshine and a pleasant 28° and white sand beaches lapped by crystal clear warm waves. Guess which one I don't think you call home?

Neither. Moved away a few years ago. Swapped the aroma of fried chicken and B.O for the lush countryside.