CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

If ....by rude coupling

entitled little cunt

If....you  move from an undemocratic corrupt shit hole to the uk where you're looked after but you dont like the culture ,  the British way of life, the rules written and unwritten , if you believe women are second class citizens, if you believe young working class girls are there only for your personal  gratification  then you my son , can fuck off back to the stoneage rather than clogging up the streets of london.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

If....you  move from an undemocratic corrupt shit hole to the uk where you're looked after but you dont like the culture ,  the British way of life, the rules written and unwritten , if you believe women are second class citizens, if you believe young working class girls are there only for your personal  gratification  then you my son , can fuck off back to the stoneage rather than clogging up the streets of london.

Where has all this hostility suddenly come from? ...tell your Uncle Harold. 🤔

36 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Where has all this hostility suddenly come from? ...tell your Uncle Harold. 🤔

Uncle 🤣 youngsters ruthlessly  cut down  in cold blood and thousands march in solidarity with those who voted for the organisation responsible. Fair enough it's the usual  unwashed looking suspects with a sprinkling of  Brighton residents who still think they're in the students union at the age of 56.They dont have to earn a living so they've got fuck all else to do apart from visit exorbitantly priced boutique coffee shops and discuss white Range Rovers , oversized sunglasses and the possibility  their 6 year twins named  chlamydia   and Josh are non binary.  Personally I  think the entirety of Brighton should be nominated  one big  cunt .

Hostility, what hostility??. I think I'm menopausal.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Uncle 🤣 youngsters ruthlessly  cut down  in cold blood and thousands march in solidarity with those who voted for the organisation responsible. Fair enough it's the usual  unwashed looking suspects with a sprinkling of  Brighton residents who still think they're in the students union at the age of 56.They dont have to earn a living so they've got fuck all else to do apart from visit exorbitantly priced boutique coffee shops and discuss white Range Rovers , oversized sunglasses and the possibility  their 6 year twins named  chlamydia   and Josh are non binary.  Personally I  think the entirety of Brighton should be nominated  one big  cunt .

Hostility, what hostility??. I think I'm menopausal.

You’re definitely something. Now dry those big eyes on a tissue from the box next to the couch and relax while I tell you a story about a small boy caught up in the awful horror of the German air raids on Yarmouth in the 1940s. After returning from a particularly unrewarding night mugging essential workers under cover of the blackout and, being a Sunday night the Tasty Fried Chicken being closed, full of that big hungry feeling, our little friend arrived outside his lovely but modest home plus the whole street bombed out with nothing left except the faint sound of a 78 of the Glenn Miller Band's Chattanooga Choo Choo playing under the rubble. 

How I cursed that cunt then and still do today. 

(Long Pinter pause) 

Hope that makes you feel better EC. It certainly does me. 

(Pinter pause) 

Ta ta. 

(Door closes) 

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Many of their preachers tell them to use our "freedoms" against us .. I cannot see that those beliefs are in any way compatible with our or other civilised countries way of life. What they do and incite can only be described as treachery perhaps even treason. We need laws that provide for instant removal for immigrants who commit criminal offences and for people who support or advocate them to be charged with treachery against the state. Let the genuinely law abiding and peaceful ones remain if they are here legally but remove all others back to their point of origin without any right of appeal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

They come in peace, shoot to kill.

So he's a failed asylum seeker who was turned down. So do they arrest him and stick him on the first plane to sand land? No they don't. The cunt disappears, gets a gun (after being told by god to kill infidels) and bumps off a couple of swedes. 

No doubt the woke community would be against forced deportations but this is what happens when you pussyfoot around. Two Swedish football fans went to watch a game of football but are now dead because of this cunt.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

is there any other death?

Never mind talking shite to Pen, Big Bollock. I'm struggling to spend enough time in London and the West country, what with the cost of living crisis and not wanting squatter types like @and moving in, I've have decided to rent a room out in my London flat...to a circus performer/teacher bird lol, she does dance trapeze and contortion. Now, what do think about that then? 

Just now, and said:

Sounds like another @Decimus&@Wolfie wank fantasy 👌🥒💦

I'm setting you a challenge, and. Try writing your next 10 posts without mentioning Wolfie or Decimus, and also not saying Wiffles or Dickless... I would also stipulate some humour, however, you've never been capable so I'll leave that out. What do you reckon, shit sniffer/collector extraordinaire? Lol. 

I'm watching you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Never mind talking shite to Pen, Big Bollock. I'm struggling to spend enough time in London and the West country, what with the cost of living crisis and not wanting squatter types like @and moving in, I've have decided to rent a room out in my London flat...to a circus performer/teacher bird lol, she does dance trapeze and contortion. Now, what do think about that then? 

London's one big fucking circus, borderline freak show anyhow. I fucking hate the place.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So he's a failed asylum seeker who was turned down. So do they arrest him and stick him on the first plane to sand land? No they don't. The cunt disappears, gets a gun (after being told by god to kill infidels) and bumps off a couple of swedes. 

No doubt the woke community would be against forced deportations but this is what happens when you pussyfoot around. Two Swedish football fans went to watch a game of football but are now dead because of this cunt.

Belgium, and Brussels in particular, has always been a hot bed of fucking idiot Muslim cunts. I guess with it being frog talking and most of these delusional, goat and child buggering twats of North African origin, French is their 1st or 2nd language 

With any luck, it all kicking off in the levant will drag these unwanted savages back to their ancestral homelands of sand, flies, camel shit and eternal human suffering for a proper crack at Johnny yid. European leaders take note; don’t let the cunts back in this time, unlike those Isis wallahs, you fucking thick bastards