CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

If ....by rude coupling

entitled little cunt

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Belgium, and Brussels in particular, has always been a hot bed of fucking idiot Muslim cunts. I guess with it being frog talking and most of these delusional, goat and child buggering twats of North African origin, French is their 1st or 2nd language 

With any luck, it all kicking off in the levant will drag these unwanted savages back to their ancestral homelands of sand, flies, camel shit and eternal human suffering for a proper crack at Johnny yid. European leaders take note; don’t let the cunts back in this time, unlike those Isis wallahs, you fucking thick bastards 

Makes you wonder how many of these bearded children who wash up on our shores will disappear into the ether only to turn up shooting up a Burger King.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see another peaceful has been spreading the culture of Islam in Brussels earlier tonight. 

As with one of our own recently imported ‘peacefuls’ playing up in Hartlepool the other night, which has disappeared off the MSM fake news cycle almost before it could gather any steam. ‘Nothing to see here folks. Let’s  just focus on Tory MP Peter Bone allegedly flashing at some bird (who’s suddenly just remembered about it more than ten years later).

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Makes you wonder how many of these bearded children who wash up on our shores will disappear into the ether only to turn up shooting up a Burger King.

Mark my words, these angry cunts will always find some reason to justify stabbing a few pre school kids in the name of the Sky fairy  

I fucking hope to god all these fighting age child refugees do an about face to throw themselves into a hail of Israeli 7.62. But they won’t, their mostly cowards. During WW2 young men took up arms against a beastly fascist dictator (apart from Muslims of course) and changed the world for the better. All rag heads should now be uniting against a common enemy, but these cunts are a morally corrupt bunch of cowardly shits who couldn’t organize a piss up in a brewery 

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Mark my words, these angry cunts will always find some reason to justify stabbing a few pre school kids in the name of the Sky fairy  

I fucking hope to god all these fighting age child refugees do an about face to throw themselves into a hail of Israeli 7.62. But they won’t, their mostly cowards. During WW2 young men took up arms against a beastly fascist dictator (apart from Muslims of course) and changed the world for the better. All rag heads should now be uniting against a common enemy, but these cunts are a morally corrupt bunch of cowardly shits who couldn’t organize a piss up in a brewery 

‘Field Marshall Benjamin Butterworth’ deploying General Sam Smith (they them) and his elite unit of ‘non binary, LGBTQ+ crack poofs and special needs forces to parachute in behind enemy lines with their rainbow coloured ULEZ compliant electric powered, net zero jeeps and shower the enemy with kisses and hugs is about the best we can hope for Stubbs if it kicks off proper. 
Not exactly ‘Kellys Heroes’ but I’m sure it’ll make for a good musical one day when everyone’s a poof. 

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

‘Field Marshall Benjamin Butterworth’ deploying General Sam Smith (they them) and his elite unit of ‘non binary, LGBTQ+ crack poofs and special needs forces to parachute in behind enemy lines with their rainbow coloured ULEZ compliant electric powered, net zero jeeps and shower the enemy with kisses and hugs is about the best we can hope for Stubbs if it kicks off proper. 
Not exactly ‘Kellys Heroes’ but I’m sure it’ll make for a good musical one day when everyone’s a poof. 

This is where these taliban types could get a huge PR win. A murderous rampage through the shit stabbing and bender communities would seriously make them look heroic to the general public. Beheading a few paedos could get them into government 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This is where these taliban types could get a huge PR win. A murderous rampage through the shit stabbing and bender communities would seriously make them look heroic to the general public. Beheading a few paedos could get them into government 

Believe it or not there’s actually a group of fucking retards who call themselves ‘Gays for Gaza’. Good luck with that one lads. 

24 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Looking at you avatar I believe that @Ape™️ like sausages with his beans .. only £1.25 a tin for the tesco ones.

Not to eat. The sausages were stuffed up his arse while he gorged himself on the beans, after which he would go and fuck around with polystyrene cement and kids toys. A day in the life of a retard, eh!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Looking at you avatar I believe that @Ape™️ like sausages with his beans .. only £1.25 a tin for the tesco ones.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not to eat. The sausages were stuffed up his arse while he gorged himself on the beans, after which he would go and fuck around with polystyrene cement and kids toys. A day in the life of a retard, eh!

A transvestite and a drunken imbecile exchanging comedy gems - priceless. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

London's one big fucking circus, borderline freak show anyhow. I fucking hate the place.

Oi, Big Bollock. I've noticed @entitled little cunt, @Penny Farthing and now yourself almost topping the Leaderboard lately. Have I missed something? Is it 'Give the spastics a like' month on the corner or something? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oi, Big Bollock. I've noticed @entitled little cunt, @Penny Farthing and now yourself almost topping the Leaderboard lately. Have I missed something? Is it 'Give the spastics a like' month on the corner or something? 

The leaderboard is just there to make the shallow, insecure people feel a little bit better about themselves. It's a load of fucking wank at the end of the day isn't it @Decimus?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The leaderboard is just there to make the shallow, insecure people feel a little bit better about themselves. It's a load of fucking wank at the end of the day isn't it @Decimus?

I genuinely couldn't fucking care less, Drew. The only time I ever mention it is to wind up cunts like you who constantly feel the need to remind us that they don't think it matters. A bit like an insecure fat bird who repeatedly feels the need to tell people she's happy in her own skin.

Idiot.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I genuinely couldn't fucking care less, Drew. The only time I ever mention it is to wind up cunts like you who constantly feel the need to remind us that they don't think it matters. A bit like an insecure fat bird who repeatedly feels the need to tell people she's happy in her own skin.

Idiot.

It’s clearly no measure of talent, judging by some of the humourless wankers currently inhabiting it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What's with the Tesco value baked beans avatar then? As a self confessed property magnate who earns lots of interest on his substantial savings, is this a wind up? Is it cruelly aimed at the poorer members here and society in general during this cost of living crisis? Considering you've admitted to using cherry cola as a mixer and eating Wetherspoon's Christmas dinners, I'm finding your contradicting lifestyle claims confusing. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Idiot.

Of course you do. A career in politics awaits you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What's with the Tesco value baked beans avatar then? As a self confessed property magnate who earns lots of interest on his substantial savings, is this a wind up? Is it cruelly aimed at the poorer members here and society in general during this cost of living crisis? Considering you've admitted to using cherry cola as a mixer and eating Wetherspoon's Christmas dinners, I'm finding your contradicting lifestyle claims confusing. 

Even with loads of dosh I still need to see value in things, it's the main difference between those that have earned wealth and those that have been gifted it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Even with loads of dosh I still need to see value in things, it's the main difference between those that have earned wealth and those that have been gifted it.

Money doesn't buy taste Big Bollock. I imagine you take your unfortunate girlfriend out to a  Harvester for a special treat dont you. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/10/2023 at 20:28, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Money doesn't buy taste Big Bollock. I imagine you take your unfortunate girlfriend out to a  Harvester for a special treat dont you. Lol.

If the end result justifies the means, who gives a fuck?