CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

If ....by rude coupling

entitled little cunt

15 hours ago, ZEV said:

If the end result justifies the means, who gives a fuck?

I've noticed you're near the top of the leaderboard 'Zev' and I've got to say, you're mutual likes and leaderboard manipulation with @Penny Farthing is embarrassing. 

I suppose you're watching with baited (shit) breath for your moment of glory, shit encrusted phone at the ready to screenshot your leaderboard triumph. You sad bastard. Lol.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

What about those who just pretend to have wealth?

Big Bollock has multiple properties and a very high interest account... according to himself. He also admits to eating Wetherspoon Christmas dinners and using Cherry Coke as a mixer... If thats not a multi millionaires lifestyle right there, then I don't know what is. 

30 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've noticed you're near the top of the leaderboard 'Zev' and I've got to say, you're mutual likes and leaderboard manipulation with @Penny Farthing is embarrassing. 

I suppose you're watching with baited (shit) breath for your moment of glory, shit encrusted phone at the ready to screenshot your leaderboard triumph. You sad bastard. Lol.

I can almost hear his little half-cock maggot squeaking with excitement at the prospect. Once he's taken the obligatory screenshot (lol) and drank himself insensible in celebration, he may want to reflect that it's taken him 57 posts in a week compared to my 24 to even come close to the throne he covets so much. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcWUhXnC5PgYm5SQ4nQFd

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ZEV said:

Damn, have I left my webcam on again... 🤪

I log on hoping for some decent content only to find that ten of the last thirteen comments have been made by you. If there's any better reason for Shabbat to start on a Wednesday I'm yet to hear it.

Give it a fucking rest, you tedious little wanker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I log on hoping for some decent content only to find that ten of the last thirteen comments have been made by you. If there's any better reason for Shabbat to start on a Wednesday I'm yet to hear it.

Give it a fucking rest, you tedious little wanker.

Site-ruining shitcunt along with Pen & her Dick. About time Roops restricted the mindless fuckwits.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Site-ruining shitcunt along with Pen & her Dick. About time Roops restricted the mindless fuckwits.

I have been struggling to lift myself out of the basement on CC. Every time I reach the top of the steps and start to open the door to a fresh start some cunt kicks me back down again with a well placed balls smashing insult. Can you help me? Can you come to my assistance? 

22 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I have been struggling to lift myself out of the basement on CC. Every time I reach the top of the steps and start to open the door to a fresh start some cunt kicks me back down again with a well placed balls smashing insult. Can you help me? Can you come to my assistance? 

You were more popular when you were absent. So…fuck off again.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

some cunt kicks me back down again

Don't worry about DC, a few weeks ago he said he was leaving the site, but then he found out he has nobody else to play with, so here he is again, making everybody's life as miserable as his own.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can you help me? Can you come to my assistance? 

I can. Keep bashing the Jews, I absolutely love that shit and will grant likes accordingly. And let's face it, with an LTP ratio as absolutely fucking abysmal as yours, you could do with the boost.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZEV said:

Don't worry about DC, a few weeks ago he said he was leaving the site, but then he found out he has nobody else to play with, so here he is again, making everybody's life as miserable as his own.

Soon after he was called out for claiming he drives a one year old Bentley and his missus had inside information on the Lucy Letby case.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think Roops is dead, DC. She hasn't logged in for ages and I've long suspected she was an early AI prototype, which explains 'her' lack of emotion, understanding etc. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think Roops is dead, DC. She hasn't logged in for ages and I've long suspected she was an early AI prototype, which explains 'her' lack of emotion, understanding etc. 

If so who’s running this place? Granted, trying to regulate a bunch miscreant cunts at the shitty end of the internet is an almost impossible and thankless task.

If we’ve really no police here, I think it’s time to smoke out some of the obvious beasts here. Paging fatty to the main forum…