CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Whitney Houston

Stubby Pecker

Before this talentless cunt rocked up, the female voice was beautiful and soothing, there to paint a rich picture in sound. 

PH (Post Houston) however, every other silly slag now has to yell and scream their guts out with a force of a tropical cyclone, making babies cry, cracking double glazing and making it clear they’re trying too hard to outdo the previous idiotic cunts.

Granted, there were big momma types PH (Pre Houston) who could belt it out with power, but this was generally in the context of soul music. 

Fuck off

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Before this talentless cunt rocked up, the female voice was beautiful and soothing, there to paint a rich picture in sound. 

PH (Post Houston) however, every other silly slag now has to yell and scream their guts out with a force of a tropical cyclone, making babies cry, cracking double glazing and making it clear they’re trying too hard to outdo the previous idiotic cunts.

Granted, there were big momma types PH (Pre Houston) who could belt it out with power, but this was generally in the context of soul music. 

Fuck off

There's also this kind of baby voiced slurred speaking which is fucking meaningless to me and I have yet to hear one hummable tune from the current generation of Spotify cunts. 

44 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Agreed SP, and it's the children bred from Pop Idol/BGT who just have to turn 1 note into 12.  I believe it's called melisma, which sounds a lot like cock cheese, which it is really.

At least Houston and Carey had the vocal ability to carry that off.  And without fucking autotune either.

If Mariah Carey turned up at my gaff I’d probably end up hanging out the back of her tbh. I don’t like music so that wouldn’t influence me whether to give her one up the wrongun or not.

8 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

What's this "Internet" I hear people talking about? Can I dispose of my Men Only volumes 1-11 now?

I don’t suppose you’ve got any old copies of ‘Club Foot International’ that you don’t require any more? 
Asking for a mate (fucking cripple).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Patti Smith

Stevie Nicks

Pat Benatar

None of these cunts nowadays can hold a candle up to these three. And Nicks spent most of the 70s off her head on coke. 

I saw Patti Smith when she first came here; she showed a load of incomprehensible B&W films and whined about her guitar being a machine gun (it might as have been because she couldn't fucking play it). Most  of her lyrics were about poofs and junkies in NY and hardly relevant in the real world. She's best known for Gloria and Because the Night, both written by blokes. Stevie Nicks and the other bint fucked up a truly great blues band and made shite radio-friendly dinner-party music.

Who the fuck is Pat Benatar?

Suzi Quattro had a nice arse.

None of them could hold a candle to this woman:

5 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I saw Patti Smith when she first came here; she showed a load of incomprehensible B&W films and whined about her guitar being a machine gun (it might as have been because she couldn't fucking play it). Most  of her lyrics were about poofs and junkies in NY and hardly relevant in the real world. She's best known for Gloria and Because the Night, both written by blokes. Stevie Nicks and the other bint fucked up a truly great blues band and made shite radio-friendly dinner-party music.

Who the fuck is Pat Benatar?

Suzi Quattro had a nice arse.

None of them could hold a candle to this woman:

There were no poofs and junkies in Britain in the 70s?