CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

“They think it’s all over. It is now” Bye bye Bobby.

King Billy

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Bobby Charlton wearing a Kippah? Fuck off Gypps.

Apparently, when England lost to Iceland back in 2016, he was asked how the 1966 team would have fared against the current Iceland team.   He replied that they'd win 1-0. The interviewer asked him why only 1-0 to which Sir Bobby replied "well most of us are in our 70s now". 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently, when England lost to Iceland back in 2016, he was asked how the 1966 team would have fared against the current Iceland team.   He replied that they'd win 1-0. The interviewer asked him why only 1-0 to which Sir Bobby replied "well most of us are in our 70s now". 

He probably didn’t say that. If he did, he nicked it from Ty Cobb.

On 21/10/2023 at 21:13, King Billy said:

Bobby Charlton wearing a Kippah? Fuck off Gypps.

Wouldn't have needed that fuckin' awful comb-over bollocks though.

Should've shaved it all off like that Beckham cunt and become a gay icon👨‍🦲 🏳️‍🌈

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/10/2023 at 18:31, Eric Cuntman said:

First Bobby Robson dies. Then Bobby Monkhouse, and now Bobby Charlton.. even Bobby Ewing died for a while. It’s definitely a trend.

I hope it’s Davro next. 

I had a hamster called Bobby who died aged 2 and 3/4 after a particularly furious night on the wheel. I too had just started to masturbate. 

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The handy pack of tissues travel everywhere with me. Poor Bobby smiling down at me from that great wheel in the sky with those very sharp front teeth. Ouch! 

Are you insinuating that Bobby had his teeth embedded in your cock?

In which case, you must have a very small cock.

If you're not indicting the former, I do apologise for the mix-up, you should describe the situation more clearly, so people can make an informed decision about the perversity of said interaction.

2 hours ago, ZEV said:

Are you insinuating that Bobby had his teeth embedded in your cock?

In which case, you must have a very small cock.

If you're not indicting the former, I do apologise for the mix-up, you should describe the situation more clearly, so people can make an informed decision about the perversity of said interaction.

Bobby was one of a pair of pet hamsters I owned in 1966, Bobby and Jack, in honour of our World Cup heros. Many a time I would call out in my extremely high childish voice, "Alright son? On my head, on my head son!" 

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Bobby was one of a pair of pet hamsters I owned in 1966, Bobby and Jack, in honour of our World Cup heros. Many a time I would call out in my extremely high childish voice, "Alright son? On my head, on my head son!" 

Obviously, the poor hamster was confused by which 'head' it was going for.