CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We've lost a friend

Neil

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

None of the males did much else really. Matt Bianco did Top Gear, badly. I can’t remember Matthew Perry being in anything, and I think David Schwimmer played the doctor who invented women’s tits in the 1960s.

Typecasting or ££££. That's why Tennant is doing Dr Who again. It's for the bottom feeders. Look at fucking Frasier (nobody else in it) are you joking? 

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Typecasting or ££££. That's why Tennant is doing Dr Who again. It's for the bottom feeders. Look at fucking Frasier (nobody else in it) are you joking? 

I quite liked ‘Cheers’ back in the day. I never bothered watching ‘Frasier’ because of all the characters in Cheers, he seemed the least worthy of a spinoff series. Fat Norm, Cliff the postman. Fair enough, Ted Danson and Woody Harrelson went on to much bigger things, but Carla wasn’t particularly busy except for being Mrs DeVito.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I quite liked ‘Cheers’ back in the day. I never bothered watching ‘Frasier’ because of all the characters in Cheers, he seemed the least worthy of a spinoff series. Fat Norm, Cliff the postman. Fair enough, Ted Danson and Woody Harrelson went on to much bigger things, but Carla wasn’t particularly busy except for being Mrs DeVito.

An overpaid mediocre Septic actor.  If he didn't have so much money, he couldn't have bought all that booze, 'antidepressant' drugs, and afforded the electric to run the jacuzzi. He was asking for trouble. 

Fuck him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

None of the males did much else really. Matt Bianco did Top Gear, badly. I can’t remember Matthew Perry being in anything, and I think David Schwimmer played the doctor who invented women’s tits in the 1960s.

Schwimmer played a dim witted cunt in Band of Brothers.  So playing to type. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Matt Bianco?? Wasn't that the band on Saturday Superstore that received the phone call that called them a bunch o' cunts.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You?

Yep, If I was offered one last night of fuckery before the doctors remove my remaining bollock,prostate and all the fucking pipes attached then Liz would get the fucking pounding of her life. We can but dream.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

Screenshot_20231029_090617_Samsung Internet.jpg

I don't find much Yank shite funny to be honest, however I do remember laughing at Friends. I heard they were getting a million each per episode and as far I can tell there were at least 1000 episodes... That means Mr Perry had around a billion, enough for the alchy cunt to buy the world's adult population a drink each. He didn't though did he... The tight cunt. 

I'm glad he's dead. 

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Anyone found dead in a bathtub with no toaster in sight has to be fucking drugged up to the nostrils. 

Which reminds me of a joke: Roops rings the dairy asking for enough milk to be delivered for her to make a milk bath

"Pasteurized"?

"No, just up to my tits"!

Here all week. 

To be delivered by the fastest milkcart in the west?

On 29/10/2023 at 19:50, Neil said:

Yep, If I was offered one last night of fuckery before the doctors remove my remaining bollock,prostate and all the fucking pipes attached then Liz would get the fucking pounding of her life. We can but dream.

55 and still one of the most fuckable creatures on planet earth. Compared to today’s air-headed, plastic spunk buckets, she’s a pure goddess 

large.IMG_9587.webp.32f7699af19d9870da888bf3a47698f6.webp

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

55 and still one of the most fuckable creatures on planet earth. Compared to today’s air-headed, plastic spunk buckets, she’s a pure goddess 

large.IMG_9587.webp.32f7699af19d9870da888bf3a47698f6.webp

Was Hugh under the influence of crack when he consorted with that dusky whore in '95?

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I will never understand that. If it had been a sleazy but fit prozzie, fair enough. But it was a dirty fucking pig whose surname clearly referred to the colour of her teeth.

On the other hand, look who Liz shacked-up with after Hugh. 

Something definitely going on there, maybe they both fancied a bit of the exotic, kinky devils 😈

On 29/10/2023 at 22:21, camberwell gypsy said:

Anyone found dead in a bathtub with no toaster in sight has to be fucking drugged up to the nostrils. 

Which reminds me of a joke: Roops rings the dairy asking for enough milk to be delivered for her to make a milk bath

"Pasteurized"?

"No, just up to my tits"!

Here all week. 

That'll be up to her knees then, the saggy titted wench.