CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How did you mark Charles' 75th Birthday?

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. That was someone else. I’ll give you a clue.

”If a washed up old pug like me can do that to ya.. whaddya think the champ’s gonna do to you? .. He’ll hoyt ya. He’ll hoyt ya poymanent!”

Ah I know. Its Judge Judy. 

"Yous ain't gettin' any compoynsation, ya hear? No compoynsation". 

On 21/11/2023 at 20:24, Frank said:

Do you mean my ‘clutch’?

Listen here you dreadful old whoopsie. You can either drop this Kenneth Williams double-entendre shit and get back to basics, or you can carry on metaphorically screaming "Shut that door!" everytime you disgrace these pages with your presence.

Choose carefully because I'm watching you like a hawk and I'm going to hit the fucking roof if I have to read any more of your Carry On Camping shite.

Clear?

• Like 1

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/nov/24/kings-estate-facing-questions-over-14m-in-bona-vacantia-not-donated-to-charity

Came across this on LBC this morning. Mind boggling. Fucking nationalise their property the fucking parasites. 

How royal estates use bona vacantia to collect money from dead people

During the second world war, the then king, George VI, reportedly benefited from the deaths of soldiers and airmen who were killed – the income from bona vacantia rose sharply during the war years. At that time, the money collected under the system in effect went to the monarch, albeit via his duchy.

It was not until the 1980s that the duchy began to say the money from bona vacantia would not enrich the queen, but instead would be donated to charity. With minimal public oversight, it has not been possible – until now – to know whether that claim was true.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/nov/23/how-royal-estates-use-bona-vacantia-to-collect-money-from-dead-people-king-charles

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Listen here you dreadful old whoopsie. You can either drop this Kenneth Williams double-entendre shit and get back to basics, or you can carry on metaphorically screaming "Shut that door!" everytime you disgrace these pages with your presence.

Choose carefully because I'm watching you like a hawk and I'm going to hit the fucking roof if I have to read any more of your Carry On Camping shite.

Clear?

@Frank is currently dead after being beaten to death by @Ape™️.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Clear?

'Ere stop messing about! 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That Jewish slut she played was just a total sex bitch. 

It hasn’t aged well though. If her face is anything to go by nowadays she must have a cunt that looks worse than the Dead Sea Scrolls. I’d rather wake up next to the spunk stained Shroud of Turin.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It hasn’t aged well though. If her face is anything to go by nowadays she must have a cunt that looks worse than the Dead Sea Scrolls. I’d rather wake up next to the spunk stained Shroud of Turin.

That’ll probably be something to do with her being about 80 Bill. Just a wild theory.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Using the Turin Shroud as a wank rag; @Neils greatest moment following his Italian vacation.

• Like 2

On 24/11/2023 at 21:48, Decimus said:

Clear?

1 hour ago, ZEV said:

Careful, Eric, Wolfie won't want any competition in the Teddy Bear spaffing territory.

Keith Lard. The Chode Warrior. 
 He lives now only in our memories. I think my favourite posts of his were: 

‘cumming in my grandma’s porridge’, and the one where he got kicked out of a My Little Pony convention for punching a 9 year old girl.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Keith Lard. The Chode Warrior. 
 He lives now only in our memories. I think my favourite posts of his were: 

‘cumming in my grandma’s porridge’, and the one where he got kicked out of a My Little Pony convention for punching a 9 year old girl.

I'm not sure how many of us are left now, but there was a group of members who received a Pete-esque PM from the wotsit-cocked deviant which graphically detailed one of his semi-legal fantasies.

Noakes went fucking berserk if I recall.

• Like 2