CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas at Huw Edwards

entitled little cunt

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Google "Huw Edwards news" and there has been effectively nothing since July 13th when he went into hiding, er, sorry, I mean when he checked into a hospital for the sake of his mental health. I'm sort of hoping the Welsh cunt is dead.

I wonder what his financial situation is vis a vis the BBC? Salary, compassionate leave, compulsory medical assessment for fit to return to work, will we the old tv licence payers ever find out? 

On 18/11/2023 at 21:37, entitled little cunt said:

Fuck knows but his kleenex bill must have been colossal. 

What's worse, would you say: Huw Edwards (allegedly) jizzing over one age-inappropriate male; or Russell Brand (allegedly) sexually assaulting dozens of overage girls?

If I'm honest, neither of them seem worthy of a Jimmy Savile "The Reckoning" style tribute mockumentary.

Edited by Mrs Roops

On 18/11/2023 at 21:44, Cuntybaws said:

What's worse, would you say: Huw Edwards (allegedly) jizzing over one age-inappropriate male; or Russell Brand (allegedly) sexually assaulting dozens of overage girls?

If I'm honest, neither of them seem worthy of a Jimmy Savile "The Reckoning" style tribute mockumentary.

Now then now then 

18 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Wale's proudest son. I think the Queen's passing did him in. I must say it got me climbing the wall looking for relief too. 

@Wolfie usually goes to the park, with his Poodle, hoping to encounter a stray sailor, or two.

Hope that helps.

On 19/11/2023 at 16:08, ZEV said:

@Wolfie usually goes to the park, with his Poodle, hoping to encounter a stray sailor, or two.

Hope that helps.

You are a weird and obsessive one, aren't you? You strike me as the type of weird cunt who has a bald patch & long hair/ponytail.. not in a 'Costa del Crime' retired Essex gangster sort of way, but rather a Zidane 1998 with ringlets, the result of wearing a kippah for most of your life, starving your scalp of oxygen in that particular spot. Come to think of it, I really ought to pity you. Anytime you fancy an avocado & bacon-packed wrap delivered to your little basement flat, it's on me.

49 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You are a weird and obsessive one, aren't you? You strike me as the type of weird cunt who has a bald patch & long hair/ponytail.. not in a 'Costa del Crime' retired Essex gangster sort of way, but rather a Zidane 1998 with ringlets, the result of wearing a kippah for most of your life, starving your scalp of oxygen in that particular spot. Come to think of it, I really ought to pity you. Anytime you fancy an avocado & bacon-packed wrap delivered to your little basement flat, it's on me.

Send one to me I fancy that combination. 

On 18/11/2023 at 21:44, Cuntybaws said:

What's worse, would you say: Huw Edwards (allegedly) jizzing over one underage boy; or Russell Brand (allegedly) sexually assaulting dozens of overage girls?

It does look like the Brand list of vulgarities  belongs in the female "oh it was so awful , I'll never be the same again " Yes madam and how many times did this happen ."well I went back on a number of occasions , I think at least a dozen and he did the same awful things to me every time , sorry I think I'm going to cry ". 

Oke dokey here's a bit wad of money .

Thankyou I feel so much better now .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Do the avocado and bacon in a toasted panini and melt some mozzarella on it. Breathtaking.

On 18/11/2023 at 21:11, Cuntybaws said:

Google "Huw Edwards news" and there has been effectively nothing since July 13th when he went into hiding, er, sorry, I mean when he checked into a hospital for the sake of his mental health. I'm sort of hoping the Welsh cunt is dead.

Go easy on old Huw-man bawsy

We’d all be depressed if we’d spent £35 grand on a wank like he did

• Like 2