CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fucking Filth

Decimus

17 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Ah, so you deliberately made a stupid fucking cunt of yourself then? Fair enough - it’s your choice.

Some of us really don't give a fuck about dick measuring contests and trying to look superior, after all, you cunts are always banging on about wanting to be amused, when basically you just want to massage your own fuckin' egos.

LOL

1 hour ago, ZEV said:

Some of us really don't give a fuck about dick measuring contests and trying to look superior

Indeed, and a perfect way to convey that sentiment is to share a screen shot of ones first and only appearance on the LB three years ago with a whopping 12 likes.

Lololololol

You really are the gift that keeps on giving.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, and a perfect way to convey that sentiment is to share a screen shot of ones first and only appearance on the LB three years ago with a whopping 12 likes.

Lololololol

You really are the gift that keeps on giving.

Precisely, that's my point, it's a joke you thick cunt, but narcissistic nappy-wetters like you can't help but think you've discovered something to crow about.

You're so fuckin' gullible.

LOL

On 26/11/2023 at 17:16, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought you were a bit of a lefty cunt when I very first joined this place. And it’s no secret that we didn’t get on well at first. But we changed, and the world changed. 
 Would you like to get fucked up on speed and go paki bashing next weekend?

You seem strangely attracted to Lefties. You need help. There is an agency to help cunts like you run by Sid James and Hattie Jacques. Give 'em a call on Monday. 

On 28/11/2023 at 19:01, Decimus said:

It appears that you've somehow managed to quote @Snowy but with text from one of my previous posts included.

Proof if any was needed that you are indeed the thickest cunt in all of Christendom.

You sausage fingered, computer-illiterate, absolute fucking cretin.

Decs ,I've found that being blissfully unaware of this cunts presence is a very therapeutic experience.

He quotes me in some needy I want to hang with the big boys way.

I don't know who he is except his dog fucking antics,what he says means nothing to me.

My mate bought a load of mdma the weekend,it looks like the giant crystal that was missing out of the dark crystal, I haven't been this excited since we found out Bill was a complete pussy who loves his door,wish me luck.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Snowy said:

Decs ,I've found that being blissfully unaware of this cunts presence is a very therapeutic experience.

He quotes me in some needy I want to hang with the big boys way.

I don't know who he is except his dog fucking antics,what he says means nothing to me.

My mate bought a load of mdma the weekend,it looks like the giant crystal that was missing out of the dark crystal, I haven't been this excited since we found out Bill was a complete pussy who loves his door,wish me luck.

The dog fucking is his main personality trait, but he's also a Jew who supports the far right, so he's a total fucking idiot to boot.

Good luck with the molly binge, just make sure Gareth keeps tabs on you so you don't end up doing a Corrie McKeague. I've got my Christmas work party this week and have some acid and bugle lined up. If you're lucky I may log in and pen the next instalment of 'A Haunting in Norfolk' in-between lines. Perhaps you can do me a theme tune? A Dallas title music, Jungle remix would be appropriate.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

The dog fucking is his main personality trait, but he's also a Jew who supports the far right, so he's a total fucking idiot to boot.

Good luck with the molly binge, just make sure Gareth keeps tabs on you so you don't end up doing a Corrie McKeague. I've got my Christmas work party this week and have some acid and bugle lined up. If you're lucky I may log in and pen the next instalment of 'A Haunting in Norfolk' in-between lines. Perhaps you can do me a theme tune? A Dallas title music, Jungle remix would be appropriate.

You stupid cunt. Here's hoping you O D in the office shitter, and die with your Y Fronts filled with shit.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You stupid cunt. Here's hoping you O D in the office shitter, and die with your Y Fronts filled with shit.

Here's hoping you enjoy your Christmas feast of a thoroughly buggered miniature goose with coal dust stuffing, you bankrupt, Bob Cratchett cunt.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2023 at 12:55, Witheredscrote said:

Can you OD on a fantasy cocaine binge?

Maybe that'll give him something authentic to crow about, the world's first imaginary cocaine binge OD, just what the narcissistic cunt wanted, he'll be famous for something, instead of being a late, and unlamented, nobody, like he's destined to be.

LOL lol lol

• Like 1

When it comes to the pant shitting part and considering you’re ‘closer to 80 than 70’ vintage, I’m guessing you speak from experience. Let’s hope it’s your last Christmas 

lol

lol

fuck off

• Like 1

Are you OK Withers? What the fuck has happened to you recently? I’m going to pray for you over Christmas mon ami.

In the meantime get fucked.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Don't hold your breath. Like Pen he was here for the first one, and despite my fervent wishes and the best efforts of cancer, the misanthropic old cunt will be here for the last.

🎶Last Christmas you laid me an egg🎶

🎶But the filthy fucking thing was covered in smeg🎶

🎶This year to prove I’m not queer🎶

🎶etc. etc. etc.🎶

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🎶Last Christmas you laid me an egg🎶

🎶But the filthy fucking thing was covered in smeg🎶

🎶This year to prove I’m not queer🎶

🎶etc. etc. etc.🎶

You have a wonderful way with words. Must be all those long summer evenings gondoliering in Little Venice singing your little heart out to the birds in the trees and the birds in the boats. As you smoothly wended past the gardens of the American Embassy and excited the Gibbons in the apiary at London Zoo your dulcet tones must have wafted deliciously across the beds and borders of Regents Park and caressed the blooms in Queen Mary's Rose Garden. 

You daft fool. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You have a wonderful way with words. Must be all those long summer evenings gondoliering in Little Venice singing your little heart out to the birds in the trees and the birds in the boats. As you smoothly wended past the gardens of the American Embassy and excited the Gibbons in the apiary at London Zoo your dulcet tones must have wafted deliciously across the beds and borders of Regents Park and caressed the blooms in Queen Mary's Rose Garden. 

You daft fool. 

Have you been spying on me? It’s been a long time since I lived in Little Venice so how could you know my every movement as you’ve just described? Are you the Rigsby looking bloke with the binoculars and the mail order trousers who used to stand on the canal bridge by the theatre cafe all night every night?

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Have you been spying on me? It’s been a long time since I lived in Little Venice so how could you know my every movement as you’ve just described? Are you the Rigsby looking bloke with the binoculars and the mail order trousers who used to stand on the canal bridge by the theatre cafe all night every night?

Gotcha. I forgot to mention that episode when you infiltrated a garden party of International VIPs at the American Embassy and was caught inflagrante pressing the Cardinal of Rio de Janeiro into a dance believing in your drunken stupor he was the first lady - I KNOW EVERYTHING. 

On 15/12/2023 at 20:44, Decimus said:

Don't hold your breath. Like Pen he was here for the first one, and despite my fervent wishes and the best efforts of cancer, the misanthropic old cunt will be here for the last.

@Decimus, I'm truly moved. Are you available to do my eulogy at Poitiers Crematorium 11th January @ 11:30am. Though I must admit you are my 2nd choice. I have approached Eddie, but he said he will be taking a shit then.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Decimus, I'm truly moved. Are you available to do my eulogy at Poitiers Crematorium 11th January @ 11:30am. Though I must admit you are my 2nd choice. I have approached Eddie, but he said he will be taking a shit then.

How about me. I'd fucking organise the whole thing including the necessary terminal illness or death by arson beforehand. I'd arrange the fucking flowers (weeds stinking of dog shit) guest list (nobody fucking cares) and music (I've Got A Lovely Bunch of 🥥) plus the pole pushing your cardboard casket into the flames and a fucking used condom I picked up in a layby for your ashes to be distributed at the nearest pig farm. That's about as much as you will get off me. 

44 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Nice avatar Scrotals. It reminds me of Henry Kissinger.

Rat