CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flying Illegal Aliens to Rwanda ?

peglegtwo

1 hour ago, peglegtwo said:

Sounds insane .Does the UK even have enough planes to do that ?

What about the cost ? 

Why not instead  house the illegals in the millions of abandoned factories in post industrial UK  or the abandoned coal mines ?

If they’re aliens, they’ll have space ships and we won’t need to fly them anywhere.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

They're talking now about finding the "middle ground" looking at a map that looks like dropping them somewhere in Libya.

Funny you should mention that. With all the money they get from oil production the Libyans can well afford to house and feed them, they're similar, dusky cunts, so why the fuck don't they help their brethren?

• Like 1

I think Bengamine cumbersnatch , Gary linnaker and all the other luvvie cunts should be made to open their 2nd , 3rd and 4th homes to these poor "asylum seekers " Also it would be nice to see a bit of diversity on the streets of Hampstead .Those local  little boutique vegan delicatessen I'm sure would provide extra seating , an area for spitting and  openly misogynistic behaviour .Those little private schools would also benefit  along with private doctors surgeries and Nice little hospitals that look like holiday homes in the Dordogne rather than  the NHS  abbotoire's everyday folk have to endure .Yes , don't ship them off to Rwanda , let the moral minority look after them.

• Like 1

Sending the cunts to Rwanda is a fucking stupid idea. It was always going to a legal nightmare, costing a bomb to go through the courts as to whether it was legal. The fact that most have travelled all the way across Europe to get to the UK should be the defining argument and the cunt EU should be made to take them back or pay up. I’m all for putting a few 1000 a week on container ships, sending them through the Suez and back whence they came (sub Saharan Africa or the Middle East). A few could “accidentally “ sink 

There's been more Home Secretaries in Rwanda than refugees. If it works it will cost £180,000 per refugee to send to Rwanda. No wonder they're so fucking keen to take them. Beats fucking container loads of scrapped recyclable electricals and rubbish or the occasional condemned merchant ship for cutting up. This is a classic case of hole digging and explains why our parliamentary democracy is fit for nothing and needs to be changed. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's been more Home Secretaries in Rwanda than refugees. If it works it will cost £180,000 per refugee to send to Rwanda. No wonder they're so fucking keen to take them. Beats fucking container loads of scrapped recyclable electricals and rubbish or the occasional condemned merchant ship for cutting up. This is a classic case of hole digging and explains why our parliamentary democracy is fit for nothing and needs to be changed. 

Watch PMQ’s did you? Fuckin bellend.

40 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Even the fucking name Rwanda is moody. How about having a govt that gets on with the job of running the country instead of spending its time and our money on cheap electioneering ploys. 

Ever been to Rwanda, H? I have. It’s sound. Wont let you in with plastic bags, every other Sunday they force the population to come out and clean the streets. The gaff is immaculate. I went gorilla trekking on that Virunga volcano National park…superb. Two days trekking until we found @Eddie and his family. I’ve never laughed so much as I did when we went to the genocide museum…fucking hilarious. Humour wise, it makes Auschwitz or the Killing Fields look like a Michael McIntyre sketch.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ever been to Rwanda, H? I have. It’s sound. Wont let you in with plastic bags, every other Sunday they force the population to come out and clean the streets. The gaff is immaculate. I went gorilla trekking on that Virunga volcano National park…superb. Two days trekking until we found @Eddie and his family. I’ve never laughed so much as I did when we went to the genocide museum…fucking hilarious. Humour wise, it makes Auschwitz or the Killing Fields look like a John Bishop sketch.

I'm a regular in Rwanda, DC. Ordinarily I get the direct flight from Heathrow straight to Montevideo, but I have been known to take the long way round via Saipan with a brief layover in Vladivostok before finally arriving in Port Mahon. I can usually see Cape Verde on a clear day from my digs there at the top of the Bhurj Al Arab. 

Fuck off @Frank.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm a regular in Rwanda, DC. Ordinarily I get the direct flight from Heathrow straight to Montevideo, but I have been known to take the long way round via Saipan with a brief layover in Vladivostok before finally arriving in Port Mahon. I can usually see Cape Verde on a clear day from my digs there at the top of the Bhurj Al Arab. 

Fuck off @Frank.

I always suspected @Mrs Roops was a travel agent in Norfolk. The stupid fucking cuntess.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Busy girl, when the Fleets in?

I paid a visit the last time I was in the general vicinity of Burnt Pine and got a great deal on my next holiday to the Isle of Wight, a fifty percent reduction off my stay at the Rodd Grand.

They don't call her Carmen Sandiego for nowt, I tell thee.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I paid a visit the last time I was in the general vicinity of Burnt Pine and got a great deal on my next holiday to the Isle of Wight, a fifty percent reduction off my stay at the Rodd Grand.

They don't call her Carmen Sandiego for nowt, I tell thee.

Pen was born in a little town, NW of Burnt Pine, on the south shore of Trinity Bay. True story.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I can usually see Cape Verde on a clear day from my digs there at the top of the Bhurj Al Arab. 

Fuck off @Frank.

Joking aside, I’ve drank whiskey and smoked cigars atop this gaudy behemoth 

We could see the Palm being built by dozens of dredgers and Bangladeshis on 25p a day

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I always suspected @Mrs Roops was a travel agent in Norfolk. The stupid fucking cuntess.

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

She is indeed. R has got a little pop up business premises on Union Street VA 23510, within spitting distance of Carrow Road NR1 1JE.

Mmm, "swim with me, daddy"

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You are playing with fire here @Dyslexic cnut ..  @Mrs Roops most likely will have connections with people who could alter your status to illegal alien meaning that you will find yourself on a Rwanda flight .. and you will not be taking your fictional one year old Bentley with you.

16 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ever been to Rwanda, H? I have. It’s sound. Wont let you in with plastic bags, every other Sunday they force the population to come out and clean the streets. The gaff is immaculate. I went gorilla trekking on that Virunga volcano National park…superb. Two days trekking until we found @Eddie and his family. I’ve never laughed so much as I did when we went to the genocide museum…fucking hilarious. Humour wise, it makes Auschwitz or the Killing Fields look like a Michael McIntyre sketch.

I know you like to play with me. But I feel the public's absolute contempt and anger on this one and how far the Conservatives have shot off on a trajectory taking out of the solar system let alone the vicinity of British politics into the cold emptiness of interstellar space to travel forever along with our Voyager probes to an unknown destination. (Robert Paxman eat your heart out!) 

Cheaper solution. Invest in a processing centre. Get rid of the back log Those who are not useful or do not qualify or fail to be up front etc get choice of repatriation by plane mediate or immediate holding on a Devils Island in the Outer Hebrides on a new illegal alien centre built by the military. (Let’s get some civvy value out of those lazy moaning cunts) Those that qualify are probationer for a year and have to do community service at dog shit wages to get entry. I can see our pothole problem clearing up nicely.