CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Suella Braverman Pregnant by Nigel Farage

peglegtwo

1 hour ago, peglegtwo said:

Is this true ? 

Stranger things have happened...

@Wolfie has a love affair with canines (and other men)

@Decimus has renounced his Catholicism (again)

@Dyslexic cnut has only sailed one of the seven seas (a ferry to the Isle of Man)

@King Billy actually had a covid booster jab, because he was feeling a 'bit off'.

@Old Chap Raasclaat only looks black from the inside.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, and said:

@Dyslexic cnut has only sailed one of the seven seas (a ferry to the Isle of Man)

@King Billy actually had a covid booster jab, because he was feeling a 'bit off'.

Shut up you cunt.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, and said:

You absolute fucking wanker.

2 hours ago, and said:

I can’t comment on the authenticity of these allegations apart from the one mentioning myself, which is about as far fetched as a bucket of shit from China. Just out of curiosity, what is the going rate for a bucket of Chinese Pug shit nowadays?

Get fucked. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I can’t comment on the authenticity of these allegations apart from the one mentioning myself, which is about as far fetched as a bucket of shit from China. Just out of curiosity, what is the going rate for a bucket of Chinese Pug shit nowadays?

Get fucked. 

I'm becoming increasingly concerned about ands mental health, KB. God forbid he's out and about searching for Dog shit and hears what he thinks is 'Decimus' or 'Wolfie', King Billy or someone saying 'Raasclaat'... I think the weirdo would flip and try to kill the person and or himself.  

I think he'd be better off dead for everyone's sake. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm becoming increasingly concerned about ands mental health, KB. God forbid he's out and about searching for Dog shit and hears what he thinks is 'Decimus' or 'Wolfie', King Billy or someone saying 'Raasclaat'... I think the weirdo would flip and try to kill the person and or himself.  

Apparently I've 'renounced' my Catholicism, which in the dog shit (lol) humour of his post actually means I'm a fervent left footer. Not sure where he's got that from to be honest. Yes I'm a Catholic, but I didn't get much fucking choice in the matter. As another Irishman once said:

"Being born in a stable does not make a man a horse.”

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I agree Raas. I mean he’s got nothing more to prove here after reaching No.4 on the weekly leaderboard all those years ago. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Apparently I've 'renounced' my Catholicism, which in the dog shit (lol) humour of his post actually means I'm a fervent left footer. Not sure where he's got that from to be honest. Yes I'm a Catholic, but I didn't get much fucking choice in the matter. As another Irishman once said:

"Being born in a stable does not make a man a horse.”

Wellington 

On 13/12/2023 at 16:48, and said:

What exactly is it you bring to this site?

Your cretinous, turd hoarding, boardline beast cunt.