CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

LEE ANDERSON was my FATHER!

ChildeHarold

50 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I had a DVD called Adam Faith is Budgie. Fucking boring, his pop career was slightly better. Yawn. 

I remember that. It used to be on, I think, 9pm on a Friday night in the early 70s. I remember the intro having Budgie running in slow motion trying to grab money that was flying about. I was a nipperoony.

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember that. It used to be on, I think, 9pm on a Friday night in the early 70s. I remember the intro having Budgie running in slow motion trying to grab money that was flying about. I was a nipperoony.

They did a short re-run on TPTV but it hasn't worn well. Very dated. Now, how are you this Christmas? 

44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They did a short re-run on TPTV but it hasn't worn well. Very dated. Now, how are you this Christmas? 

OK the cunt is a "man of the people" he does come from the land of up north where it's grim and he does have a gob the size of the Mersey Tunnel. On the other hand he is my dad and I'm proud of him. Dad, if you're listening. 

Have a nice Christmas even though it'll be your last one as the Right Honourable Member for Parliament. 

If I have any brothers or sisters out there please get in contact I need your support. 

45 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m sofa surfing in Finsbury Park. 

Well I wouldn't want you to go without this Christmas, so have this one on me:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.cruisinggays.com/lb-of-haringey/areas/566-finsbury-park/&ved=2ahUKEwihw7yizaODAxX5QEEAHfsBAm4QFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0ZZRfrpY_PdQ__rG5eREJ-

Don't say I never do anything for you.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

You don't half know your London highlights. There are SOME people on this site innocently going about their business enjoying the simple pleasures of going to the park, be it Finsbury, Clissold or Alexandria unaware that sordid scenes of carnal frenzy erupt after sundown. Next you'll be telling me that Soho has gone "gay". 

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You don't half know your London highlights. There are SOME people on this site innocently going about their business enjoying the simple pleasures of going to the park, be it Finsbury, Clissold or Alexandria unaware that sordid scenes of carnal frenzy erupt after sundown. Next you'll be telling me that Soho has gone "gay". 

You ever been to Soho Pool in Birmingham?

15 hours ago, Frank said:

I miss my dog. 

I already knew that you had this planned. Get the animal lovers all gooey over your pooch, then fabricate some story about your Filipino house boy accidentally running it over in your ‘71 Fiat Spyder, then sit back and wet yourself as @Wolfie, myself and a couple of others have a meltdown and start singing ‘Bright Eyes’.

I assume your above post is a precursor to something along those lines. You twisted fuckwit.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Frank said:

I miss my dog. 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I already knew that you had this planned. Get the animal lovers all gooey over your pooch, then fabricate some story about your Filipino house boy accidentally running it over in your ‘71 Fiat Spyder, then sit back and wet yourself as @Wolfie, myself and a couple of others have a meltdown and start singing ‘Bright Eyes’.

I assume your above post is a precursor to something along those lines. You twisted fuckwit.

I assumed that he was referring to his mother.

8ab8i9.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2023 at 08:09, Penny Farthing said:

Are you alone in your flat with you imaginary Audi?

No. I’m having a surprise party with your imaginary dead sisters. They don’t want to speak to you though. Try calling Munroe Bergdorf or Kelly Maloney if you’re feeling lonely you hideous freak. 😘