CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Agatha smack my bitch up Christie

entitled little cunt

7 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

A black Anne Bolyn , Dr.Who and just about every advert is totally racist because an over  representation  of blacks .need I say more 

I don't follow any of that shit. What's fucking over represented on telly and everywhere in the school curriculum is the subject of royal history, the fucking six shit bags of Cunt Henry VIII or that fucking Lucy Worsley creeping uo your shit pipe with her constant royal this or fucking royal that shit on a plat tv programmes. Whether it's fucking white black yellow or brown with pink spots and a bad case of alopecia I could 💅 give a flying fuck about Ann Bolyen and even fucking less about that worn out worm eaten out-of-date franchise Dr Who's a Cunt. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't follow any of that shit. What's fucking over represented on telly and everywhere in the school curriculum is the subject of royal history, the fucking six shit bags of Cunt Henry VIII or that fucking Lucy Worsley creeping uo your shit pipe with her constant royal this or fucking royal that shit on a plat tv programmes. Whether it's fucking white black yellow or brown with pink spots and a bad case of alopecia I could 💅 give a flying fuck about Ann Bolyen and even fucking less about that worn out worm eaten out-of-date franchise Dr Who's a Cunt. 

You are by far the thickest cunt the corner has ever seen, congratulations. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Congratulations on mastering the linguiddy. Perhaps you could begin adapting some Dickens novels…

”Oliver Twist Dat Niggas Cap Back”

“Nicholas Nickalot”

”Bleck House”

”A Tale Of Two Looted Cities”

“David Cop-a-feel”

Nicholas Nickalot  is the best .

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Lucy Worsley is really nice .Its the way she  pronounces her r's. Very beguiling .

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can't believe that no other cunt has done this, so I guess it's up to me.

'The Pickaninny Papers'.

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

Did he write for ACN?

The woke thing might eventually come full circle. A remake of Zulu could have Chief Tommy Robinson stamping the ground in front of hordes of EDL lads with spears, facing the old Etonian soldier being played by that rather posh Fergal from Rising Damp.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

Did he write for ACN?

A poor man's Victor Hugo...