CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Possible Huw Edwards return ?

entitled little cunt

21 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You’ve been warned about posting after 7:30pm - this post being a prime example of the nonsense you come out with once you’re pissed.

It's after 19:30, you antiquated AM/PM cunt. What have you got to say about that then? Have you been sniffing polystyrene cement again while building kids Airfix models?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's after 19:30, you antiquated AM/PM cunt. What have you got to say about that then? Have you been sniffing polystyrene cement again while building kids Airfix models?

Clutching at straws is what I have to say about that, you fucking idiot. Yet another post that confirms the 7:30pm rule you should abide by. Lol LOL wanker LOL LOL.

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What about some songs

🎵Huw make me feel, mighty real.🎵

🎵I want to be loved by Huw and nobody else but Huw🎵

🎵I'll be there for Huw🎵

🎵I feel for Huw🎵

Imagine....there's no harddrive   it isn't hard to wipe , no cocks before us and no need to  tell the wife ...Imagine all that wanking as long as you pay the the priceaaaaaice 

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

His taxpayer-funded £440,000 salary most certainly afforded him a very good team of solicitors, who made the front-page news of him allegedly showing off his underwear to someone of a younger generation go away pretty quickly. Allegedly, of course.

https://inews.co.uk/news/media/bbc-salary-list-2023-10-best-paid-presenters-highest-earner-2469550#:~:text=The BBC has revealed its 10 highest earning,Ball is the second highest earner%2C on £980%2C000-985%2C000. 

And just look at that wanker Lineker topping the list for the umpteenth time running. Mr Equality for all, carping on about UK folk housing immigrants in need, still championing human rights across the globe. This, from the same cunt who (allegedly) pocketed tens of millions for promoting the Qatari world cup in Qatar – a country which still murders women for not dressing according to the Quran and hands out the death penalty to homosexuals (presumably @and won't be booking a holiday there anytime soon, lolololol).

Bent Broadcasting corporation. They got Eric Gill to produce a sculpture to stick above the door .We should have known then they'd employ every  fucking peodo , sexual freak and hypocritical cunt that presented themselves .They make the Catholic Church look a safe environment for a child and rather more honest about its past .

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Bent Broadcasting corporation. They got Eric Gill to produce a sculpture to stick above the door .We should have known then they'd employ every  fucking peodo , sexual freak and hypocritical cunt that presented themselves .They make the Catholic Church look a safe environment for a child and rather more honest about its past .

5 posts within 20 mins all regarding cocks, wanking and kiddie fiddling, clear off you weird old cunt. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

5 posts within 20 mins all regarding cocks, wanking and kiddie fiddling, clear off you weird old cunt. 

Did you actually manage to muster up the intelligence to read my posts ?Do you actually know who Eric Gill is and what he admitted to ? I suspect not .Given your rather abstract,  dare I say utterly pathetic  , idioctic thick take on matters , if a person actually highlights heinous behaviour within the establishment they are infact guilty of the very same behaviour .If that was indeed the case every single prosecution for every crime from the minor to the awful would be completely unsound .Go back to school youngster .Tell your lecturer he is a worthless thick cunt then come back when you have a sound opinion built on fact and most importantly , on experience. You are most obviously lacking in both.

10 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Imagine....there's no harddrive   it isn't hard to wipe , no cocks before us and no need to  tell the wife ...Imagine all that wanking as long as you pay the the priceaaaaaice 

If some one paid me 35k to look at my knob I'd be laughing all the way to the bank

It is time ...for you to stop.....all of your wanking 

9am New Year’s Day you post the above, do you think that’s a normal thought pattern for an OAP? Or is this the mind of a creepy, weird perverted old cunt obsessed with cocks,  I would imagine Eric Gill is a hero of yours. Fuck off. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Eddie said:

No you’re not obsessed at all, Wilfrid Brambell looking weirdo. 

Listen now , I'm going to educate you. Quite obviously all previous  tax payer funded attempts have failed but it's not right to just give up on those who are trying but failing  dismally to display a modicum  of intelligence. Now , listen.The post was about Huw Edwards , Old Huw as you maybe aware , was caught pulling himself off and paying 35k to the subject  of his attentions  for the privilege. Old Huw is paid by the BBC ,a  taxpayer  funded organisation.Many people felt rather cheated that their cash was used indirectly in such a manner and so Huw became the subject of criticism. Its obvious that if a post centre's around such a subject,  mention of the male member is going to be made frequently. Maybe in your world any such mention of the bleedin' obvious has been banned as it may offend but unfortunately for you on this site we like to call a spade a spade . Ps.I'm very impressed you know who Wilfred Bramble is .Your next lesson is to fond out who lawrence olivier and Noel Coward were. Start googling again .There's a whole world of  knowledge out there that waiting for you to discover.Quite obviously you've been rather ignorant of it's existence  until now .silly little person.

22 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Listen now , I'm going to educate you. Quite obviously all previous  tax payer funded attempts have failed but it's not right to just give up on those who are trying but failing  dismally to display a modicum  of intelligence. Now , listen.The post was about Huw Edwards , Old Huw as you maybe aware , was caught pulling himself off and paying 35k to the subject  of his attentions  for the privilege. Old Huw is paid by the BBC ,a  taxpayer  funded organisation.Many people felt rather cheated that their cash was used indirectly in such a manner and so Huw became the subject of criticism. Its obvious that if a post centre's around such a subject,  mention of the male member is going to be made frequently. Maybe in your world any such mention of the bleedin' obvious has been banned as it may offend but unfortunately for you on this site we like to call a spade a spade . Ps.I'm very impressed you know who Wilfred Bramble is .Your next lesson is to fond out who lawrence olivier and Noel Coward were. Start googling again .There's a whole world of  knowledge out there that waiting for you to discover.Quite obviously you've been rather ignorant of it's existence  until now .silly little person.

Lol, rattled old pervert. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

So the £1 million of jewellery robbed from Jack Grealish's spread contained a fine collection of bespoke cock rings. Is that proper use of fans' money? 

I would say what poor old Huw did with his money after he got it was entirely his business. The money side of it isn't the main thing. People did have a expectation (totally misplaced as well known news readers from both BBC and ITV have a long track record of indiscretions etc going back to the 60s) probably a sort of wishful thinking in this day and age of crudity and indecency on full display and much of the Freeview offering being a pipeline of filth, that the individuals reading prime time news and important national announcements were persons of impeccable character. Or at least normal character within a broad definition. What Huw did fell outside that definition and below that standard. It was a great tragedy for him and his family and an embarrassment to the BBC. Above that... What do you fucking expect in this day and age. 

To be honest I:m not Doctor Freelove but I was fucking surprised anybody would be puritanical enough on this site to give Huw a second dusting considering the number of REAL cunts there are at the moment.