CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Great and not so good on Epstein Island

19 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Who was that old cunt who used to sit in a garden shed  and talk about border collies and fishing floats with feathers on , all country inspired stuff ,Jack something or other .There was something solid and reassuring about him.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jack Hargreaves. I think the programme was called ‘Bygones’. 
 He used to sit at a little wooden table covered in wood shavings and mouse shit, showing us peculiar rural objects.

”Now this is a ferret tickler”

Fuck me move forward to 2024 he'd be classed as a risk to children . Chlamydia posting on mumsnet from somewhere in Berkshire would be spreading  total fear about an old man sitting in a shed informing kids about what people used to do to pass the time  before Facebook.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jack Hargreaves.

Now you've made me think of a young Bunty James, and from there it's only a short hop to Jenny Hanley. Back in a few minutes...

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now you've made me think of a young Bunty James, and from there it's only a short hop to Jenny Hanley. Back in a few minutes...

Jenny Hanley played a bartender in one of the Star Trek spin-offs I think. Wasn’t she in a Bond Film?

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jack Hargreaves. I think the programme was called ‘Bygones’. 
 He used to sit at a little wooden table covered in wood shavings and mouse shit, showing us peculiar rural objects.

”Now this is a ferret tickler”

I think Bob Fleming from the Fast Show was modelled on him. Badger watch. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Wasn't he on How !!

Damn right he was. 

The best episode was when they got the some villagers in Gloucester to burn down a gypsy encampment, the cunts had been bothering the villagers selling clothes pegs and other dodgy shite, those old wooden caravans went up like a bonfire.

Then there was the episode where jack showed you how to hollow out those old cork Life Buoy rings, and fill them with lead. Ideal for throwing to drowning migrants off the Dover coast.

I think those episodes are now hidden on YouTube premium.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

But can you remember the theme music ?

Baa baaa ba ba baaaa ba ba baaa baa ba ba baa ba ba How.

Bunty James looked  very jolly hockysticks , now saying that , my mind jumps to Joyce Grenfel in the early St Trinians  playing the PE teacher .She was  hilariously brilliant. 

On 07/01/2024 at 00:36, Eric Cuntman said:

I stopped watching ‘How!’ when they signed up that fucking cunt ‘Gaz Top’ as a presenter. 

It was the slippery slope .Its like Dr.who , once there was the  Brigadier and the Master now its scripts written by 18 year olds for 5 year olds  with  minority types , gay and gender fluid characters , cyber men who want to take you up the rectum because it's perfectly natural and infantile let's all scream at the same time in  Home Alone style  .Fucking cunts . TROUGHTON , Pertwee and Baker  didn't give a fuck if the audience had politically correct opinions about race and gender , it wouldn't have entered their talented minds. They understood  the simple fact their purpose in life was to entertain not to fucking educate .

That football wank  cunt Lineker should have taken heed .Carol fucking Vorderman , what a cunt she is Spouting her "leftist " opinions , she can afford to as can her plastic surgeon.She parades around showing off her body to all and sundry and when a bloke comments  upon her rather unnatural looking assets she calls them sexist .It's fucking hilarious .She is supposed to be an intelligent commentator. That's a fucking joke .

Thats better, I had to get it off my chest. ( bit like carol) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

It was the slippery slope .Its like Dr.who , once there was the  Brigadier and the Master now its scripts written by 18 year olds for 5 year olds  with  minority types , gay and gender fluid characters , cyber men who want to take you up the rectum because it's perfectly natural and infantile let's all scream at the same time in  Home Alone style  .Fucking cunts . TROUGHTON , Pertwee and Baker  didn't give a fuck if the audience had politically correct opinions about race and gender , it wouldn't have entered their talented minds. They understood  the simple fact their purpose in life was to entertain not to fucking educate .

That football wank  cunt Lineker should have taken heed .Carol fucking Vorderman , what a cunt she is Spouting her "leftist " opinions , she can afford to as can her plastic surgeon.She parades around showing off her body to all and sundry and when a bloke comments  upon her rather unnatural looking assets she calls them sexist .It's fucking hilarious .She is supposed to be an intelligent commentator. That's a fucking joke .

Thats better, I had to get it off my chest. ( bit like carol) 

Same with The Archers that has a scriptwriter who seems to be putting together puerile storylines suggested by his teen daughters all basically boiling down to the recurring theme of men are horrible on a scale of 0 to 10

0 = clumsy incompetent and 10 = persecuting abuser

... Oh there's a man under my bed. 

I stopped watching ‘How!’ when they signed up that fucking cunt ‘Gaz Top’ as a presenter. 

Faux punk/crusty/whatever the latest teen-craze is that the tv company needed to front a 'yooth' programme.

What's your view of Johnny Ball? I never watched the cunt and now I can't see past that monumental BBC Radio Two Spoilt Brat Waste of Space Zoe Ball he managed to crowbar or fork lift into the big money. 

• Like 1

On 09/01/2024 at 19:57, ChildeHarold said:

What's your view of Johnny Ball? I never watched the cunt and now I can't see past that monumental BBC Radio Two Spoilt Brat Waste of Space Zoe Ball he managed to crowbar or fork lift into the big money. 

He was doing ‘Think Of A Number’ or something when I was a kid. He wasn’t really my thing. I was too busy trying to get VHS copies of good stuff like ‘Driller Killer’ and ‘I Spit On Your Grave’.

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘I Spit On Your Grave’.

What’s your view on the remakes, Eric? I’m still not allowed back to the Community Hall Tuesday film night after suggesting a double bill of I Spit On Your Grave and The Last House on the Left to liven up the place a bit. I did sneak White Chicks on to the list of coming attractions though, the mugs. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was doing ‘Think Of A Number’ or something when I was a kid. He wasn’t really my thing. I was too busy trying to get VHS copies of good stuff like ‘Driller Killer’ and ‘I Spit On Your Grave’.

You might like this from my Epstein Island family holiday of a lifetime video. Enjoy! 

15 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What’s your view on the remakes, Eric? I’m still not allowed back to the Community Hall Tuesday film night after suggesting a double bill of I Spit On Your Grave and The Last House on the Left to liven up the place a bit. I did sneak White Chicks on to the list of coming attractions though, the mugs. 

The remake of ISOYG was better than the original. I was never a fan of ‘Last House’ and I didn’t pay much attention. 
 The latest ‘Exorcist’ sequel is superb if you like that sort of thing. Ellen Burstyn reprises her original role, and Linda Blair makes an appearance too. Very well done, unlike the previous attempts at a sequel.

On 04/01/2024 at 18:35, entitled little cunt said:

The corrupt  super rich  are up to to their necks in festering shit aided and abetted  by the establishment. 

I'm not sure about the whole Epstein fandango. There are 150+ claimants on his estate all claiming they were abused multiple times by well known punters. Many of the claimants have stated they knew it was all video'd. But there's no tapes. All of Jeffrey's employees have said they never saw orgies. Only Ghislaine went down. It doesn't add up. 

6 hours ago, Greg said:

I'm not sure about the whole Epstein fandango. There are 150+ claimants on his estate all claiming they were abused multiple times by well known punters. Many of the claimants have stated they knew it was all video'd. But there's no tapes. All of Jeffrey's employees have said they never saw orgies. Only Ghislaine went down. It doesn't add up. 

Virginia Giuffre can’t smile wide enough, recruited 100’s of girls/young women for Epstein without prosecution. Admitted  to shagging another foreign royal for 15k. Soppy prince Andrew paid her 12 million. A conniving good time girl she has done ok for herself, about as innocent as HItler…

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Greg said:

'Only Ghislaine went down'. How so?

In spite of being a natural on the subject, check your facts. Epstein also went down in spectacular fashion, found hanged (or hung) in his prison cell. The Duke of Pork also went down, compelled to pay millions to Giuffre (and others to keep them quiet) and forced to step down from public duty, losing his previous royal title, privileges and status. While the latter went down lightly, Maxwell wasn't the only one. Hopefully there are more to come.

Oh – and a fitting avatar, btw.

9 hours ago, Greg said:

Fuck off cunt.

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'Only Ghislaine went down'. How so?

In spite of being a natural on the subject, check your facts. Epstein also went down in spectacular fashion, found hanged (or hung) in his prison cell. The Duke of Pork also went down, compelled to pay millions to Giuffre (and others to keep them quiet) and forced to step down from public duty, losing his previous royal title, privileges and status. While the latter went down lightly, Maxwell wasn't the only one. Hopefully there are more to come.

Oh – and a fitting avatar, btw.

The freak Epstein was silenced I reckon.He was banged up  and so is his girlfriend.All the others have been tried by public opinion and who gives a fuck about that .They certainly don't. Andy's (no sweat ) family  I'm sure won't see him go short .Clinton,  Branson and the rest of them will evade justice  because that's what money,  position and most importantly,  the ability to get a load of others in deep shot can do  .I  do get what you're saying , it's like that fat ugly film director , I can't remember his name,  fucking all the  wannabe starlets. Considering the pain and angst caused many of them went back multiple times  .It's all a load of old titwank, quite literally .