CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Great and not so good on Epstein Island

Fuck me even that little bloke in a wheel chair and spoke like a Dalek was at it . How the dynamics worked with that  makes the mind boggle .Clinton,  well no surprise there and our own "no sweat "  Andy wasn't at a Pizza hut afterall .He obviously got confused  as  he may have been stuffing a crust and giving it an extra topping of his choice.

.The list of super rich "friends"  of Epstein is endless.Dirty, hypocritical  cunts the lot of them.Amazing to think the ones who did the deeds are walking around free or dead whilst the the only one banged up is a woman .As the little people are so often told to either condemn us or subdue  us , no one is above the law .Yeah , right .What a load of bollox .The corrupt  super rich  are up to to their necks in festering shit aided and abetted  by the establishment. 

53 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Fuck me even that little bloke in a wheel chair and spoke like a Dalek was at it . How the dynamics worked with that  makes the mind boggle .Clinton,  well no surprise there and our own "no sweat "  Andy wasn't at a Pizza hut afterall .He obviously got confused  as  he may have been stuffing a crust and giving it an extra topping of his choice.

.The list of super rich "friends"  of Epstein is endless.Dirty, hypocritical  cunts the lot of them.Amazing to think the ones who did the deeds are walking around free or dead whilst the the only one banged up is a woman .As the little people are so often told to either condemn us or subdue  us , no one is above the law .Yeah , right .What a load of bollox .The corrupt  super rich  are up to to their necks in festering shit aided and abetted  by the establishment. 

I think the tv biopic about Stephen H alluded to his philandering. Fuck me. A bit far fetched. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m picturing Stephen Hawking getting down and dirty… 

“THERE IS SOME WD40 DOWN THERE. LUBRICATE MY APPENDAGE! TAKE IT ALL BITCH… EXTERMINATE!!

The cunt was probably flogging his drool as 'smart lube' on the island.

The spastic pervert, I'm glad he's dead. 

• Like 2

I noticed a story the other day saying Prince Andrew may marry Fergie, again. Lol. This was obviously some desperate attempt to deflect from another upcoming allegation of vile debauchery. It wasn't believable anyways, as even perverted Andrew wouldn't want anymore of that ginger fanny. 

I remember as a kid reading about Fergie cheating on Andrew, getting her toes sucked by some bald cunt on an island. It was almost enough to put me off Ginger fanny for life... I'm over it now though, thank God and quite like a bit of red head fanny. 

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I noticed a story the other day saying Prince Andrew may marry Fergie, again. Lol. This was obviously some desperate attempt to deflect from another upcoming allegation of vile debauchery. It wasn't believable anyways, as even perverted Andrew wouldn't want anymore of that ginger fanny. 

I remember as a kid reading about Fergie cheating on Andrew, getting her toes sucked by some bald cunt on an island. It was almost enough to put me off Ginger fanny for life... I'm over it now though, thank God and quite like a bit of red head fanny. 

I was put off Diana when it came out that Harry’s Ginger-pop used to call her ‘Squidgy’. Presumably she had a cunt like a bag of salted slugs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was put off Diana when it came out that Harry’s Ginger-pop used to call her ‘Squidgy’. Presumably she had a cunt like a bag of salted slugs.

I remember as young Raas being near dear old Princess Diana when she visited and shook the hands of the other kids. She had massive, beautiful eyes and had the appearance of a quality bit of crumpet. 

So you think she smoked any squidgy black, back in the day? That could explain Harry's love of drugs and black birds. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

some bald cunt on an island

Frank?

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Don't be silly he used three in one penetrating oil.

I bought the cunts book , couldn't understand a fucking word of it , load of old bollox .He  can ram quantum  physics right up his ring .All the time he was off over to creepy Island,  shame he couldn't use his mathematical  skills when it came to the ages of Epsteins "special friends ". 

17 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I remember as young Raas being near dear old Princess Diana when she visited and shook the hands of the other kids. She had massive, beautiful eyes and had the appearance of a quality bit of crumpet. 

So you think she smoked any squidgy black, back in the day? That could explain Harry's love of drugs and black birds. 

I had the same experience in a pub in Dorking .I had benefitted from about 5 pints , and then I saw her , big blue eyes  and what looked like a dueling scar on her cheek .A gravel like voice that made her swearing sound like a brick in a cement mixer but had a strange mix of the exotic and eroctic  , a slight wiff of body odour , I think from her  nether regions  and  she could down a pint in seconds .

I married the cunt .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I bought the cunts book , couldn't understand a fucking word of it , load of old bollox .He  can ram quantum  physics right up his ring .All the time he was off over to creepy Island,  shame he couldn't use his mathematical  skills when it came to the ages of Epsteins "special friends ". 

Same here. The fucking tv shows he did were also shit. Almost as bad as that space alien Brian Cox. There are some down to earth people out there who know what they're talking about who just aren't given any opportunity to do a genuine space documentary (eg Pete Lawrence who's been knocking about Sky At Night for years) instead the BBC and C4 seem to think any science presenter has to look or talk obviously like a weirdo (that black girl on Sky At Night who's matured into a baby) it makes a mockery of this branch of serious telly. 

26 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You lost me at, "She had massive beautiful eyes..." 

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You lost me at, "She had massive beautiful eyes..." 

Did I? You were enjoying me mentioning myself when a young nipper and her shaking kids hands were you Harold? Need I remind you of your wish to be a Caretaker or whatever at a Girls school and subsequent alarming sexual innuendo. You better explain yourself, Harold. 

30 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

that black girl on Sky At Night who's matured into a baby) it makes a mockery of this branch of serious telly. 

She's truly awful, agreed, but no worse than her predecessor, the corpulent, pop-eyed, xylophone playing fucking wrong 'un.

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The only people I’ve heard of who can ‘walk around dead’ are Lazarus, JC and Pen’s sisters.

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

She's truly awful, agreed, but no worse than her predecessor, the corpulent, pop-eyed, xylophone playing fucking wrong 'un.

You have made it quite clear elsewhere that you hated and continue to hate the late great Patrick. Was you molested with a three and half inch refractor at the local astronomy club? Was you abducted in Selsey Bill? What is the source for harbouring this grand obsession? Please tell me. I can help you. I have a six inch reflector in the loft that's been mothballed for the last ten years waiting for this opportunity. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You have made it quite clear elsewhere that you hated and continue to hate the late great Patrick. Was you molested with a three and half inch refractor at the local astronomy club? Was you abducted in Selsey Bill? What is the source for harbouring this grand obsession? Please tell me. I can help you. I have a six inch reflector in the loft that's been mothballed for the last ten years waiting for this opportunity. 

Reported. 

47 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Did I? You were enjoying me mentioning myself when a young nipper and her shaking kids hands were you Harold? Need I remind you of your wish to be a Caretaker or whatever at a Girls school and subsequent alarming sexual innuendo. You better explain yourself, Harold. 

Are you sure you are giving us the full story? It all seems a bit tame to me. By the way El Jefe Philip of Spain is going to present Old Charley Boy the Turd when he visits the Costas soon with the Order of the Golden Fleece. When I was there I was presented with the Order of the Clap about the same time Diana was shaking your whatsnot. 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The cunt was probably flogging his drool as 'smart lube' on the island.

The spastic pervert, I'm glad he's dead. 

This really makes me regret  not spending £50 on a wheelchair ramp at my brasshouse. I’d be driving an imaginary Bugatti Veyron today if I’d gone for the Uber-rich dribbling spastic clientele.

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It was almost enough to put me off Ginger fanny for life... I'm over it now though, thank God and quite like a bit of red head fanny. 

That’s what Eddie thought and look at the empty husk of a former proud upstanding black man he’s become now. Stay away from the rusty Brillo pads Raas. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I hope she washed them first .I think the taste of toe jam would have cooled his ardour somewhat. 

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Same here. The fucking tv shows he did were also shit. Almost as bad as that space alien Brian Cox. There are some down to earth people out there who know what they're talking about who just aren't given any opportunity to do a genuine space documentary (eg Pete Lawrence who's been knocking about Sky At Night for years) instead the BBC and C4 seem to think any science presenter has to look or talk obviously like a weirdo (that black girl on Sky At Night who's matured into a baby) it makes a mockery of this branch of serious telly. 

James Burke  Connections. Now he's a class act and he would have told Epstein to fuck right off.They just don't make em like that anymore. That young Historian emo  girl  with black hair and big eyes,Rameirez I think , she's very good as well.