CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Bradshaw .. The man with a heavy footprint .. Post Office Scandal

Penny Farthing

7 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

say's that he was not technically minded

So, what exactly were his qualifications for getting the job?

Was he good at sucking cock?

Did he take it up the chuff?

Is he related to somebody in the organisation/government?

They protect their own, or they throw the expendable ones 'under the bus'🚌

3 hours ago, and said:

So, what exactly were his qualifications for getting his job?

Was he good at sucking cock?

Did he take it up the chuff?

Is he related to somebody in the organisation/government?

They protect their own, or they throw the expendable ones 'under the bus'🚌

He came across as being an inarticulate blundering fool seriously out of his depth.

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have just watched this cunt giving evidence .. he comes across as inept and not too bright, and say's that he was not technically minded.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-67941754

Yet another original, well-researched, non-BBC mainstream media news link topic which the rest of us might struggle to find.

You pointless, lazy, useless fucking tranny cunt.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Harsh!

Most of us have been quite kind to you, now we know you're suffering from some traumatic mental disorder.

Try showing some compassion for a fellow cunter, you cunt.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Yet another original, well-researched, non-BBC mainstream media news link topic which the rest of us might struggle to find.

Wind your fucking hirsute neck in and contribute to the subject matter rather than attempting to be Ape MkII and attack other posters without offering any contribution or value to the site. Have a fucking day off.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Wind your fucking hirsute neck in and contribute to the subject matter rather than attempting to be Ape MkII and attack other posters without offering any contribution or value to the site. Have a fucking day off.

Look out, Drew's had a babycham!

Instead of pretending to be some sort of hard cunt, I'd like to know your thoughts on Boringland. It's your neck of the woods as far as I'm aware and my sister has recently moved there. From what I can tell it's only got two pubs, which obviously won't go in its favour in your estimation. But it does seem to be full of brain dead, old zombie cunts tearing up the streets on mobility scooters and I can imagine you hanging around the off-license all night and comparing basket volumes and handlebar stability statistics.

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

I think your pushing it with "tranny"

Are  all post office workers beyond any form of finger and till mishaps. I think not .Theres been enough posties nicked for having  the Kings mail stuffed  in the loft. The  spineless cunts in goverment now want to quash all prosecutions because of a TV drama .Maybe that's how they now wish to govern  and run the country .Eastenders , get me out of here on ice and Emmerdale  I'm sure would offer a clearer direction than Sunak and his fuckwits , or Stammer  come to that .

This piece of utter shit, the accent says is all-total scum of the earth,put the scouse cunt in prison especially after lying about the Horizon software,but then claims he was not “technically minded” trying to cover his own fucking arse.

Exterminate this cunt with a Snake Plissken baseball bat asap.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Instead of pretending to be some sort of hard cunt, I'd like to know your thoughts on Boringland. It's your neck of the woods as far as I'm aware and my sister has recently moved there. From what I can tell it's only got two pubs, which obviously won't go in its favour in your estimation. But it does seem to be full of brain dead, old zombie cunts tearing up the streets on mobility scooters and I can imagine you hanging around the off-license all night and comparing basket volumes and handlebar stability statistics.

I avoid the fucking shit-hole. It was alright about 20+ years ago before the large Co-Op and surrounding housing development arrived. A good mate used to live in Forge Close opposite the church - his neighbour was that mouthy, ugly cunt that kicked a ball around for Norridge Shitty, Robert Fleck.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What value do you bring to the site, you silly, drunken little twat?

54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well now you're fucking shooting off about somebody else after reprimanding me and telling me to take a holiday from posting. I haven't seen a fucking positive or funny thing emanate from your direction in ladt six months. You need to fucking take a look at yourself and get yourself into some sort of program. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well now you're fucking shooting off about somebody else after reprimanding me and telling me to take a holiday from posting. I haven't seen a fucking positive or funny thing emanate from your direction in ladt six months. You need to fucking take a look at yourself and get yourself into some sort of program. 

The issue wasn't about you attacking someone, the issue was with your delivery. Two paragraphs of absolute fucking bilge which completely contradicted what the man actually said.

I don't mind intermember acrimony, in fact I absolutely fucking love it. But you clearly didn't read his post before responding, either because you're thick as fucking shit, or you've got an attention span that's as poor as your LTP ratio.

Shape up or ship out, I won't warn you again.

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

Perhaps he should be managing in League Two. 

It was painful watch him .. he did not give te impression of being in any league .. he reminded me of a member of the revenue protection staff who we nickname "Captain Chaos" .. he targeted the vulnerable .. the partially blind or the the poor cunt who's pass was a couple of days out of date or were unaware of the rules but intended to pay. Whilst he could fill forms in common with this Bradshaw cunt he was verbally inarticulate.

2 hours ago, and said:

Harsh!

Most of us have been quite kind to you, now we know you're suffering from some traumatic mental disorder.

Try showing some compassion for a fellow cunter, you cunt.

My guess is that whilst he can tap the right words into a keypad in a mildly elegant way if you met him in person he would prove to be verbally inarticulate .. possibly with a stammer. I have met this sort many times ..  often in a back office role where they do not meet the public face to face or only in the presence of a literate member of staff.

10 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have just watched this cunt giving evidence .. he comes across as inept and not too bright, and say's that he was not technically minded.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-67941754

Great cunting.

An utter cunt of the highest order. There should now be prosecutions. I want to see this gobshite fucker and the other fuckers in court put through the wringer like those poor bastards. I can imagine him playing the hard bastard when some little Asian woman sitting in front of him.

Bald headed bastard.