CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who say "Anythink", "Nothink" or "Somethink"

ChildeHarold

Do these fucking illiterate arseholes ever think about what they are saying, read anythink (!) other than a scribbled shopping list covered in grease and tomato sauce from the meal their eating with their fucking fingers? Anythink (!) that's been penned by a half literate human being without the aid of Google autocorrection or autofill? Have these cunts ever been expected to speak correctly during their five years in secondary education funded at great expense by the taxpayer but regarded by most working and single mothers as a child minding service while they get on with their own important busy lives mispronouncing words and fucking the local black stud on the estate?

There's a total absence of shame in these cunts as thet deliberately do it with such an emphasis on the ".. ink" by these cunts I feel they are doing it defiantly. Like a phonetical fuck you gesture. Yet nobody pulls the cunts up on it. To my mind talking like that is the same as picking your nose and eating a bogey during a conversation with the vicar over afternoon tea or having a pee on the Cenotaph. 

It's that level of fucking shameless behaviour. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do these fucking illiterate arseholes ever think about what they are saying, read anythink (!) other than a scribbled shopping list covered in grease and tomato sauce from the meal their eating with their fucking fingers? Anythink (!) that's been penned by a half literate human being without the aid of Google autocorrection or autofill? Have these cunts ever been expected to speak correctly during their five years in secondary education funded at great expense by the taxpayer but regarded by most working and single mothers as a child minding service while they get on with their own important busy lives mispronouncing words and fucking the local black stud on the estate?

There's a total absence of shame in these cunts as thet deliberately do it with such an emphasis on the ".. ink" by these cunts I feel they are doing it defiantly. Like a phonetical fuck you gesture. Yet nobody pulls the cunts up on it. To my mind talking like that is the same as picking your nose and eating a bogey during a conversation with the vicar over afternoon tea or having a pee on the Cenotaph. 

Almost as idiotic as people who repeatedly use the word ‘prostrate’ when referring to the male gland! 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why all the words? You conveyed the nuculus of the nom in the title.

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Birch the cunts that's what I say , then put them in the army .

It's not a question of talking posh or in a certain way, it's about fucking laziness and care like everythink else. It's these fuckers who's thumbs are flying over their Smartphone keyboards on their Twitter feed all day long messaging in gibberish acronyms and contractions, silly emojis and the latest trendy phrases. I doubt whether these cunts even know what a piece of paper and a pen is. 

On 18/01/2024 at 13:30, Ape™️ said:

Almost as idiotic as people who repeatedly use the word ‘prostrate’ when referring to the male gland! 

Most male glands over a certain age are prostrate, I certainly have problems getting it to stand upright. ☹️

On 18/01/2024 at 18:32, Penny Farthing said:

Sommat.

Reminds me of a gig last month when this wan came up to me at the intermission and said oi...i sent you a drink am i gonna get owt ...what the fuks owt mean sez i....lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Could you be more pacific.

Pacificly, it’s been 2,335 days.

On 31/08/2017 at 01:07, Last Cunt Standing said:

I've had the lot this week. From three of these Pacific/Specific dumbos, to a pregnant woman who told me she had compensation running down the inside of her windows, to another loss to science who told me she was worried her compact lenses were getting stuck in her eyes at night.

Sick of biting my lip after 30 years, I've taken to guffawing openly at these linguistic pearls while their originators sit and blink at me, clueless. 

What bloody hope is there for civilisation when people can't even speak the fucking language anymore?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Greg said:

@camberwell gypsy you're a man who presumably knows an addict or two. Is that AA 12 Step program thing a sort of religious cult as this boy was telling me in the boozer? What goes on at these AA meetings?

Eventually if you work the program you achieve a richer and more rewarding life plus a speedboat. Interested?