CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald Trump

Cooperman

On 19/01/2024 at 16:54, Decimus said:

Not whilst Lenny fucking Henry continues to breathe he doesn't.

Lenny  is writing a new play .Its rather like the last one the BBC gave him a million for .Its a  funny little fictional story about a stereotyped culture who arrived on the shores of a new land , didn't fill out the necessary  forms upon arrival then 55 years later got compensation for not filling out the necessary forms .Inbetween times they were given houses in one of the most expensive cities in the world and sat back and watched the roof above their head rise in value from 4.5 k to 4.5 million. It takes a fertile imagination to think that one up .

Lenny  is writing a new play .Its rather like the last one the BBC gave him a million for .Its a  funny little fictional story about a stereotyped culture who arrived on the shores of a new land , didn't fill out the necessary  forms upon arrival then 55 years later got compensation for not filling out the necessary forms .Inbetween times they were given houses in one of the most expensive cities in the world and sat back and watched the roof above their head rise in value from 4.5 k to 4.5 million. It takes a fertile imagination to think that one up .

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think some of the older members definitely think they've evolved into spiritual beings or higher forms of life. 

It's a bit 1933.They'll be getting Hugo Boss to design nice little suits for them soon. 

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think some of the older members definitely think they've evolved into spiritual beings or higher forms of life. 

It's a bit 1933.They'll be getting Hugo Boss to design nice little suits for them soon.

On 22/01/2024 at 00:20, camberwell gypsy said:

Bigger cunts:

Gary Lineker 

Gary Lineker and

Gary Lineker 

Bill Nighy , he's a bit of a cunt as well.As in common with most other celebrities they have a terrible time trying to work out what holiday home they will visit next to avoid all the illegals .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Bill Nighy , he's a bit of a cunt as well.As in common with most other celebrities they have a terrible time trying to work out what holiday home they will visit next to avoid all the illegals .

10 on the bounce…well done you…utter fucking gobshite.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

HEALTH WARNING

Do NOT try to wind-up @Cuntybaws.

It fucking pains me to say it but  you’re right on this one. Tens of thousands of mind numbingly boring, totally irrelevant and tbf uniquely (to yourself) fucking shite posts later, and you’ve finally managed to post something that every ‘normal member’ (pun intended you fucking freak) on here would probably agree with. 
So now that you’ve achieved what I and probably everyone else here never thought possible, it might be the perfect time to ride the wave, go out on a high and join your hideous and rapidly decomposing sisters by whichever method of suicide feels best for you tonight.

I think Tesco are still doing a 3 for 1 promotion on ‘value bleach’ at the moment if its any help.

Fuck off.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It fucking pains me to say it but  you’re right on this one. Tens of thousands of mind numbingly boring, totally irrelevant and tbf uniquely (to yourself) fucking shite posts later, and you’ve finally managed to post something that every ‘normal member’ (pun intended you fucking freak) on here would probably agree with. 
So now that you’ve achieved what I and probably everyone else here never thought possible, it might be the perfect time to ride the wave, go out on a high and join your hideous and rapidly decomposing sisters by whichever method of suicide feels best for you tonight.

I think Tesco are still doing a 3 for 1 promotion on ‘value bleach’ at the moment if its any help.

Fuck off.

So they lost tonight. 

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Your team. I was thinking what with the aggro. Mind you you're always a bit half cocked ready to go off at any time. Let fly as it were. Just saying, just making a polite observation... 

What?

Guest Basil
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Your team. I was thinking what with the aggro. Mind you you're always a bit half cocked ready to go off at any time. Let fly as it were. Just saying, just making a polite observation... 

Who's your money on for 2024? Trump, Biden or [ INSERT NAME HERE ]

On 21/01/2024 at 22:35, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m getting near the end of my patient and kind thing with some of these little fucking cunts.

Eric, after expending a lengthy hiatus from the corner,  I'm feeling inclined to make a spectacular return and assist in a Special Cleansing Operation (SCO).

Who's cunt do we kick in first? 

• Like 2

On 23/01/2024 at 08:46, entitled little cunt said:

If Biden gets another go   the US national debt will double due to the cost of providing incontinence pads for his presidential behind. How the fuck can anyone criticise the Trump when  that geriatric Swiss cheese brained embarrassment has his finger on the red Button.

I think Trump has had a baptism of fire to get back and will become a great President. Also I can relate to a guy that harbours grudges and seeks revenge - better than those reptiles who fucking go around smiling at everyone.