CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald Trump

Cooperman

19 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I like the trunk ..even tho id be classified as a lefty libtard..i just wanna see rishis face when he tells him to go fuck himself ..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Between you and me Panzy the homeland that you’ve spent the last 20 or 30 years as a freedom fighter (tone deaf saxophone blowing busker) in the century old struggle for liberation from the awful Brits who fucked off back to civilisation across the water back then when we gave up trying to drag you out of the bog and beat you into joining the rest of the human race with us is gone. Shame you lot were too busy sitting around spending all your hard earned Giro money on watered down Guinness, singing rebel songs and whooping to some cunt playing the fiddle, while the local priest was round at your house buggering your kids and enjoying a nice cup of tea and a sandwich that your missus had brought up and left outside their bedroom so as not to disturb him doing Gods work.

On 18/02/2024 at 20:14, King Billy said:

Predictable as ever Frank. For what it’s worth, you’re still the best on here at that.

Billy.. bud, I've been coming round to your way of thinking in recent months. I'm not convinced you're as stupid as you've made us all believe. What do you make of this?..

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Billy.. bud, I've been coming round to your way of thinking in recent months. I'm not convinced you're as stupid as you've made us all believe. What do you make of this?..

If I could see your name on the list of excess deaths Frank I’d take back everything I’ve ever said on here. I don’t want to see you come to any harm, just dead. You’ve had a good run Frank. Just do the right thing for once and call it a day.

• Like 1

Guest Basil
3 hours ago, Frank said:

What a dorky, pseudo middle-class, fish stinking, absolutely hideous fucking whore. 

I'm not too keen on Katie either.

22 hours ago, Frank said:

Billy.. bud, I've been coming round to your way of thinking in recent months.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Withers Frank used ‘bud’ can you fucking believe it?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Withers Frank used ‘bud’ can you fucking believe it?

Bud Lite is the tipple of choice these days for Fwank and his, let’s call them ‘very close associates’ (as ‘bum chums’ might give the false impression that some of them actually like him once they’ve spat several times on his greasy bald patch, then gently eased 14” of black and 4” of purple from his ‘worn out, twice  round the clock, pay as you go’ rectum). Frank Kleftico… The Dylan Mulvaney of Gobblers Gulch NW3 1AZ.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Bud Lite is the tipple of choice these days for Fwank and his, let’s call them ‘very close associates’ (as ‘bum chums’ might give the false impression that some of them actually like him once they’ve spat several times on his greasy bald patch, then gently eased 14” of black and 4” of purple from his ‘worn out, twice  round the clock, pay as you go’ rectum). Frank Kleftico… The Dylan Mulvaney of Gobblers Gulch NW3 1AZ.

There is a forensic files level of detail in this post which disturbs even a seasoned professional like me. By seasoned professional I don’t mean part time media studies student by day and live cam boy for a gay website in the evenings. I mean somebody charming like Denis Farina on Unsolved Mysteries. 

• Like 1

On 19/02/2024 at 20:32, Basil said:

No disrespect intended, but you are making quite the idiot of yourself here.

None taken. Keep watching and learning. You never know, some day you might make something of yourself too. Never give up on your dreams Baz (no matter how unrealistically high you’ve set the bar). Stephen Hawking would have been just another dribbling idiot sliding around in his own shit if the microchip hadn’t been invented by someone else.

Guest Basil
Just now, King Billy said:

None taken. Keep watching and learning. You never know, some day you might make something of yourself too. Never give up on your dreams Baz (no matter how unrealistically high you’ve set the bar). Stephen Hawking would have been just another dribbling idiot sliding around in his own shit if the microchip hadn’t been invented by someone else.

You already responded to this a few days ago you fuckwit.

What's the matter, has it taken your malformed fucking brain all that time to think up a proper response?

Thick as fucking shit.

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

You already responded to this a few days ago you fuckwit.

What's the matter, has it taken your malformed fucking brain all that time to think up a proper response?

Thick as fucking shit.

This is the type of response that could drive a wedge between us Baz and nip in the bud any chance of a lasting friendship going forward. You may want to reflect on your aggressive behaviour before apologising to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

This is the type of response that could drive a wedge between us Baz and nip in the bud any chance of a lasting friendship going forward. You may want to reflect on your aggressive behaviour before apologising to me.

This sort of top notch diplomacy makes Netanyahu look like n absolute beginner. (which he is) 

On 21/02/2024 at 20:15, Frank said:

Heterosexuality? Pull the other one Frank. You're a committed bender and no mistake.

Fuck off

• Like 2

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

Frank went to a Derren Brown show hoping to disappear with a ‘pooof’.

If he'd got in Derren's dressing room, he probably would have. 👨‍🦲🏳️‍🌈

• 1 month later...