CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Conscription

When the government through its proxy brass neck windbags posta up conscription look at this fucking disgrace which on its own would stop anybody fighting for this country:

When the govt "nationalised" several lenders who had collapsed leaving homeowners at risk, it later sold off their mortgages to unregulated lenders - they are now paying or struggling to pay 10% interest rates on their loans leading to financial hardship and even suicide. 

It seems to me that scandal, the Tainted Blood Victims, the low state pension compared to other European countries, the collapse of basic health services mean the govt is altrady using the British people as cannon fodder. 

You'd have to be mad to fight now or exceedingly desperate. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

the govt is already using the British people as cannon fodder. 

On the other hand, we could all join up, wait until they've armed us, then take our revenge on the cunts who put us in that situation. 

• Like 1

On 31/01/2024 at 18:08, and said:

On the other hand, we could all join up, wait until they've armed us, then take our revenge on the cunts who put us in that situation. 

I think they have a kill button planted in conscripts heads to prevent that. When activated it produces an overwhelming drsire to eat jellied eels to the National Anthem under the official portrait of King Charles in full regalia. 

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think they have a kill button planted in conscripts heads

Graphene laced mRNA jab (activated by 5G from ‘The Bill and Melinda Gates’ underground control centre by Klaus Schwab with a large white cat on his knee).

Guest Basil
On 31/01/2024 at 15:08, ChildeHarold said:

When the government through its proxy brass neck windbags posta up conscription look at this fucking disgrace which on its own would stop anybody fighting for this country:

When the govt "nationalised" several lenders who had collapsed leaving homeowners at risk, it later sold off their mortgages to unregulated lenders - they are now paying or struggling to pay 10% interest rates on their loans leading to financial hardship and even suicide. 

It seems to me that scandal, the Tainted Blood Victims, the low state pension compared to other European countries, the collapse of basic health services mean the govt is altrady using the British people as cannon fodder. 

The beastie boys fought (and presumably died) for their right to party. I'm not sure such naked, rambunctious enthusiasm exists today, and neither will it in the 'morrow.

On 26/01/2024 at 19:55, camberwell gypsy said:

They fucking sucked the working class dry in WW1 with their Kitchener posters,

The sacrifice of the men who joined up was appalling and not confined to the ranks. Seventy-eight British Generals were KIA on the Western Front.

The children of the middle and upper classes joined up, mostly, as Second Lieutenants and were killed in droves (or took to the air, where their life-expectancy was measured in hours). They had a far higher casualty rate than the enlisted men.

3 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The sacrifice of the men who joined up was appalling and not confined to the ranks. Seventy-eight British Generals were KIA on the Western Front.

The children of the middle and upper classes joined up, mostly, as Second Lieutenants and were killed in droves (or took to the air, where their life-expectancy was measured in hours). They had a far higher casualty rate than the enlisted men.

Boo fucking hoo.At least they had a bit of luxury in Downton Abbey , the rest of the poor fucks were only there because they thought the idea of getting bombed , machined gunned and shot by the very upper class cunts you are on about sounded  much better than life in the shitholes they were used to . 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The British high command were fighting a 20th century war using 19th century tactics.  Dougie Haig was a cavalry man from his head to his riding boots. The wrong cunt for the wrong job. He would not even allow heavy machine guns per battalion because it was a "defensive weapon" meanwhile our boys were being mown down in droves by the Bosch and theirs. Vickers were knocking out these guns left right and centre for.......the Russians. Lucky it was the welsh wizard, Lloyd George, who bollocks that and reversed Haig's order.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The British high command were fighting a 20th century war using 19th century tactics.  Dougie Haig was a cavalry man from his head to his riding boots. The wrong cunt for the wrong job. He would not even allow heavy machine guns per battalion because it was a "defensive weapon" meanwhile our boys were being mown down in droves by the Bosch and theirs. Vickers were knocking out these guns left right and centre for.......the Russians. Lucky it was the welsh wizard, Lloyd George, bollocks that. 

King's don't kill King's. The only time I might be persuaded to even wave a flag would be the day that CUNT Charles actually earns one of the plethora of medals he pins to his own chest and achieves  something even remotely worthy .

On 03/02/2024 at 20:25, camberwell gypsy said:

The British high command were fighting a 20th century war using 19th century tactics.  Dougie Haig was a cavalry man from his head to his riding boots. The wrong cunt for the wrong job. He would not even allow heavy machine guns per battalion because it was a "defensive weapon" meanwhile our boys were being mown down in droves by the Bosch and theirs. Vickers were knocking out these guns left right and centre for.......the Russians. Lucky it was the welsh wizard, Lloyd George, who bollocks that and reversed Haig's order.

Neither side knew what they were getting into but the planned German offensive had to be stopped. Technology had outpaced tactics and a stalemate was inevitable. Haig was a dud but no-one expected the attritional campains. The British land forces, although well-trained career soldiers, weren't large enough and Kitcherer's huge volunteer army was trained. Conscription started in 1916, once the general enthusiasm had waned. The discovery that over 50% of eligible men were not physically fit enough to pass the rudimentary health checks was a national scandal and led to huge social reforms.

Although kings may not directly kill kings, George V refused sanctuary to his cousins, the Romanoffs, and allowed them to be murdered. Even though we were on the same side.

Prince Andrew went to the Falklands and by all accounts was bravely kept out of the way of anything with moving parts and young Harry heroically used long-range missiles to kill 24 Afghans (some of them probably were kings as those are ten a penny in the area.

I think I'm probably agreeing with you. I'm just trying to suggest that there weren't the subtle political/class motives, just ignorance and incompetence.

As Kipling's suggestion for a war grave epitath reads "If anyone asks you why we died, tell them: "Because our fathers lied."".

5 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Neither side knew what they were getting into but the planned German offensive had to be stopped. Technology had outpaced tactics and a stalemate was inevitable. Haig was a dud but no-one expected the attritional campains. The British land forces, although well-trained career soldiers, weren't large enough and Kitcherer's huge volunteer army was trained. Conscription started in 1916, once the general enthusiasm had waned. The discovery that over 50% of eligible men were physically fit enough to pass the rudimentary health checks was a national scandal and led to huge social reforms.

Although kings may not directly kill kings, George V refused sanctuary to his cousins, the Romanoffs, and allowed them to be murdered. Even though we were on the same side.

Prince Andrew went to the Falklands and by all accounts was bravely kept out of the way of anything with moving parts and young Harry heroically used long-range missiles to kill 24 Afghans (some of them probably were kings as those are ten a penny in the area.

I think I'm probably agreeing with you. I'm just trying to suggest that there weren't the subtle political/class motives, just ignorance and incompetence.

As Kipling's suggestion for a war grave epitath reads "If anyone asks you why we died, tell them: "Because our fathers lied."".

Kipling  really could brandish a pen as if it were a sword .He also bakes exceedingly good cakes .clever cunt.

Load of bollocks.  You've got the carefully engineered, culturally gelded snowflakes that can't even figure out their own gender, nevermind how to fire a fucking rifle, drowning in debt and living in a world where ever owning a house is a fantastical concept on the same level as the return of Jesus fucking Christ, because almost everything has been sold off to suspiciously foreign investors.

Of course, we've been importing fighting age children by the literal boat load over the last decade. They'd be great for all this running around and getting blown up shit - the mischievous little fuckers love nothing more than throwing their lives away for a vaguely defined "greater cause". Not too sure I'd want to be the native handing any of the cunts guns and explosives though - something tells me their desperate plight for acceptance within our overly strict and judgemental communities, with such prejudiced laws as "don't rape" and "don't murder cunts because they don't believe in your own personal religion" - might be somewhat overridden by their (entirely understandable) urge to... well, rape people and kill cunts who don't believe in their own personal religion.

Maybe we can rely on the older generation - you know, the one that was lucky enough to be born at a time where you could actually afford shit like personal property on an average wage? They've been banging on about bringing back conscription since it fucking ended anyway. No,no. Of course, all of those fuckers are conveniently too old and crumbly anyway. The hit to the economy brought about by the loss of patronage at the bingo halls and bookies might even be greater than the cost of their tax supplemented pensions. Can't have that.

Good old Whitey might shoulder the burden, it could be just like old times, but we have spent the last few years screaming in his face that he's a racist because he doesn't like how he can't afford a house due to immigration.

Oh, what a fucking pickle. All of our demographics actively despise the very idea of our country, would be useless in a fight anyway, or have been so brow beaten by the establishment that a few years in jail with free food, education and heating for telling us to fuck off honestly sounds like a pretty fucking decent alternative to trying to untangle his freshly exposed bowels from a hedge in fucking Siberia.

The unbridled fucking cluelessness of these supposedly fully qualified and totally democratically elected cunts. This is the equivalent of shitting in my bacon sandwich, then expecting me to fist fight a gang of smack heads for the privilege of taking a bite. Fuck off.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Load of bollocks.  You've got the carefully engineered, culturally gelded snowflakes that can't even figure out their own gender, nevermind how to fire a fucking rifle, drowning in debt and living in a world where ever owning a house is a fantastical concept on the same level as the return of Jesus fucking Christ, because almost everything has been sold off to suspiciously foreign investors.

Of course, we've been importing fighting age children by the literal boat load over the last decade. They'd be great for all this running around and getting blown up shit - the mischievous little fuckers love nothing more than throwing their lives away for a vaguely defined "greater cause". Not too sure I'd want to be the native handing any of the cunts guns and explosives though - something tells me their desperate plight for acceptance within our overly strict and judgemental communities, with such prejudiced laws as "don't rape" and "don't murder cunts because they don't believe in your own personal religion" - might be somewhat overridden by their (entirely understandable) urge to... well, rape people and kill cunts who don't believe in their own personal religion.

Maybe we can rely on the older generation - you know, the one that was lucky enough to be born at a time where you could actually afford shit like personal property on an average wage? They've been banging on about bringing back conscription since it fucking ended anyway. No,no. Of course, all of those fuckers are conveniently too old and crumbly anyway. The hit to the economy brought about by the loss of patronage at the bingo halls and bookies might even be greater than the cost of their tax supplemented pensions. Can't have that.

Good old Whitey might shoulder the burden, it could be just like old times, but we have spent the last few years screaming in his face that he's a racist because he doesn't like how he can't afford a house due to immigration.

Oh, what a fucking pickle. All of our demographics actively despise the very idea of our country, would be useless in a fight anyway, or have been so brow beaten by the establishment that a few years in jail with free food, education and heating for telling us to fuck off honestly sounds like a pretty fucking decent alternative to trying to untangle his freshly exposed bowels from a hedge in fucking Siberia.

The unbridled fucking cluelessness of these supposedly fully qualified and totally democratically elected cunts. This is the equivalent of shitting in my bacon sandwich, then expecting me to fist fight a gang of smack heads for the privilege of taking a bite. Fuck off.

Pretty well anyone with arms can use a gun look at America and remember the rule that "the young go first" .. by "older" they mean cunts in their forties and fifties and into their mid sixies and large part of which are not economically active, but are still physically strong .. a perfect citizens army I can see @Eric Cuntman, @Ape™️ and @Cunty BigBollox at the head of their own little squads.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Pretty well anyone with arms can use a gun look at America and remember the rule that "the young go first" .. by "older" they mean cunts in their forties and fifties and into their mid sixies and large part of which are not economically active, but are still physically strong .. a perfect citizens army I can see @Eric Cuntman, @Ape™️ and @Cunty BigBollox at the head of their own little squads.

Chopper Squad?

• Like 1

There are around 40,000 towns and large villages in England we have a police force strength of about 135,000 full time officers in England and Wales .. on any given days that might mean that might be around 5,000 of them actually visibly on the beat each for about 6 hours, which means that most places ( even town of 70,000 people might not see a single police officer. The trouble with coppers is that these days because of stabby little cunts they have to be in pairs. Coppers are also expensive with salaries and add on such as equipment and monitoring you might be talking of £100,000+ for each officer. Now if you could introduce a citizens  force of hard nut older middle aged cunts who ave retired early and just want to top up their company pensions then costs of putting something that looks like a bobby on the beat reduce drastically .. it is also possible that these hard nuts will also sort out the wake cunts who currently cause problems by trying to defend the stabby little cunts from the consequences of their actions.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Cunt's Army? @Ape™️ might be a bit handy, dropping grenades (improvised from bean cans obviously) from his toy helicopters, but @Eric Cuntman and @Cunty BigBollox would just grow weed farms or set up alcohol stills in the dugouts respectively.

The entire front would be filled with stoned/blind conscripts using their rifles as improvised bongs or pawning their equipment for potato vodka.

44 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Cunt's Army? @Ape™️ might be a bit handy, dropping grenades (improvised from bean cans obviously) from his toy helicopters, but @Eric Cuntman and @Cunty BigBollox would just grow weed farms or set up alcohol stills in the dugouts respectively.

The entire front would be filled with stoned/blind conscripts using their rifles as improvised bongs or pawning their equipment for potato vodka.

Perfect for the job .. sorry I didn't know what i was doing serg!

• Like 1