CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Conscription

27 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Once upon a time (perhaps pre-Blair years) I'd have fought for this country. 

Not now. (But I would defend my home and loves ones to the death, of course, and relish taking out as many Chinks or Ruskies as possible.) Travel from beautiful, rural north Essex to the London side of the county and you'll realise we've already been invaded – and one of the main reasons why I'll no longer take up arms. 

I wouldn't be fighting for a green & pleasant metaphor for freedom and asylum but instead for a dominant force of Guardian-reading lazy lefties whose "That's racist! That's racist!" bawling for years has changed the face of the UK, ending careers along the way and preventing people with common sense from speaking freely.

It's irreversibly too late, and I simply wouldn't put my life on the line for an Indian PM, Pakistani Mayor, and King who earned all of his medals without actually fighting in a war.

King and Country. Neither really applies anymore. Did it ever? At the end of the day if they need to throw bodies into a Yankee inspired meatgrinder they'll conscript like in 1939-45. It's done rather cleverly through both coercion, propaganda and social pressure. Would it work now? I have my doubts because the threadbare nature of society and lack of any authority in either institutions or leadership roles. Everything is a palpable shambles and visibly getting worse. To be fair the media and general islander culture keeps the public well shielded from the harsh reality of Britain's standing in the world economically, politically or militarily. Outside of a full frontal attack on Britain I think most people would agree with you. We haven't the empire to worry about anymore let's face it and propping up Yankee imperialism (which is what we have been doing since Iraq) isn't a good enough reason to mobilise or get involved in a war. The only reason Cameron is so gung ho is that he sees his financial future in the US defence sector and his old man's off shore business which passed to him probably has shares in arms firms. I very much doubt whether the shitty Ukrainians would lift a finger to help us in any war. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Once upon a time (perhaps pre-Blair years) I'd have fought for this country. 

Not now. (But I would defend my home and loves ones to the death, of course, and relish taking out as many Chinks or Ruskies as possible.) Travel from beautiful, rural north Essex to the London side of the county and you'll realise we've already been invaded – and one of the main reasons why I'll no longer take up arms. 

I wouldn't be fighting for a green & pleasant metaphor for freedom and asylum but instead for a dominant force of Guardian-reading lazy lefties whose "That's racist! That's racist!" bawling for years has changed the face of the UK, ending careers along the way and preventing people with common sense from speaking freely.

It's irreversibly too late, and I simply wouldn't put my life on the line for an Indian PM, Pakistani Mayor, and King who earned all of his medals without actually fighting in a war.

Conscription’s a doddle at our age. They’ll be after the 19-30 year olds. Who are mostly poofs. It won’t go well. Emergency field therapy tents where our soldiers can have a little cry, talk about their feelings and get makeup tips. 

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Conscription’s a doddle at our age. They’ll be after the 19-30 year olds. Who are mostly poofs. It won’t go well. Emergency field therapy tents where our soldiers can have a little cry, talk about their feelings and get makeup tips. 

When you look back to the big conscription of the 1940s based on the 1939 emergency census, these were young men from slumdog areas who were born in the 1920s and grew up during the depression years when there was no NHS no welfare state as we know it, so there was a strong impulse of "escape" at work as well as all the other social/peer pressures and of course the law. As always this fucking country hadn’t crawled out of the Depression before the war started. What a fucking miserable shit hollo e of a country. We lost the fucking war economically that is, had to pay all the money back to our "helpers", plus promised to be their imperialist toe rags, on top of that entered the Korean War which fucking prolonged austerity into the late 1950s. What a fucking country. And everybody knocks the council house building and flats going up in the 1960s as "eyesores" that need to be knocked down and privatised, unaware of the conditions that were existing, right from the 1930s into the 1950s. Time has a funny habit of covering up the lessons of the past. People have always been easily guided because they are kept with their eyes on the grindmill. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They'll have 'safe spaces' to go to. If only they had them in WW1  and the sequel. Imagine how many lives would have been saved! 

Guest Basil
12 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ve no idea, as to give an answer I’d first have to follow your little link, and I’m certainly not doing that. Why? Because you’re a fucking idiot.

I think he likes Rainbow. And not the 70's band. Maybe he's still in school in the 1980's.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They must take me for a complete cunt if they think I’m going to say ‘Yes please’ to constipation.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They'll have 'safe spaces' to go to. If only they had them in WW1  and the sequel. Imagine how many lives would have been saved! 

I think Ireland would definitely fit into the ‘safe space’ category for the duration of ‘the sequel’, the Brit-hating, U boat servicing and refuelling, Nazi treaty attempting, gross bratwurst swallowing leprecunts.

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

I think Ireland would definitely fit into the ‘safe space’ category for the duration of ‘the sequel’, the Brit-hating, U boat servicing and refuelling, Nazi treaty attempting, gross bratwurst swallowing leprecunts.

Devlin  in the Eagle has Landed was a traitor and he got  his hands on the beautifull Jenny Agutter. Makes me sick .

• Like 1

On 11/02/2024 at 16:34, Wolfie said:

and King who earned all of his medals without actually fighting in a war.

And you've always been so delighted to meet a man from the services in the past.

I guess it depends on the context, the park is so romantic by moonlight.🌙

On 09/02/2024 at 20:33, Eric Cuntman said:

So did I! I took it off after about a week because it was fucking stupid. 
 Did you have one of those little speedometers that attached to the handlebars and was driven by a little nylon wheel running against the front tyre?

Looking back, it was completely fucking useless unless it was intended for one size wheel only.

Christ, I had one of those super-sirens. Somehow I managed to persuade Frank Snr to affix it to my box bedroom window sill... next to my Binatone Speedway. Copy. 

19 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Devlin  in the Eagle has Landed was a traitor and he got  his hands on the beautifull Jenny Agutter. Makes me sick .

Did ya see the competition...some fat fuck protosex offender..anyway dont gibber to me about defending little Belgium while ya prop up a sectarian rump state in another country..stoopid badly educated fuuk..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY