CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TAYLOR GRIFT

King Billy

15 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Wind your neck in, you verbose cretin.

I'll accept verbose as a valid critcism insofar as you are qualified to make such judgements given that I already cited your profound subnormality and it has been pointed out to you by numerous members on tbis site. 

But cretin is a bit rich coming from somebody self styled as "ape". 

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’ve obviously never been to one of Ape’s dinner parties.

Baked Bean canapes followed by Spam fritters with a polystyrene cement jus..................and the after dinner fruit bowl that he tries to catch Wolfies car keys in. Swinging!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Baked Bean canapes followed by Spam fritters with a polystyrene cement jus..................and the after dinner fruit bowl that he tries to catch Wolfies car keys in. Swinging!

Good to have you back. I’m sure Abdul down at the offie said exactly the same thing yesterday.

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Good to have you back. I’m sure Abdul down at the offie said exactly the same thing yesterday.

Abdul has shut his shop since he lost a fortune on buying too many crates of Prime hoping to make a killing from all the fucking mugs paying £30 a bottle, and not realising the arse fell out of the market quicker than the RNLI delivers qualified Iraqi doctors to our shores.

11 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Abdul has shut his shop since he lost a fortune on buying too many crates of Prime hoping to make a killing from all the fucking mugs paying £30 a bottle, and not realising the arse fell out of the market quicker than the RNLI delivers qualified Iraqi doctors to our shores.

I’ve tried that Prime. Fucking horrible, reminded me of Pedigree Chum. Luckily I only paid £1.49p for a large can and the dog finished off the rest of it that I didn’t eat.

Guest Basil
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve tried that Prime. Fucking horrible, reminded me of Pedigree Chum. Luckily I only paid £1.49p for a large can and the dog finished off the rest of it that I didn’t eat.

Is that the one tarmacadam tyson promotes? Or is it those two youtube gollies?

1 minute ago, Basil Brush said:

Is that the one tarmacadam tyson promotes? Or is it those two youtube gollies?

Dunno. The one I tried had a picture of a Dalmatian on the can. I didn’t like it at all and tbh my dog wouldn’t even go near it until I smeared it all aver my arsehole and shouted ‘good boy’.

Guest Basil
Just now, King Billy said:

Dunno. The one I tried had a picture of a Dalmatian on the can. I didn’t like it at all and tbh my dog wouldn’t even go near it until I smeared it all aver my arsehole and shouted ‘good boy’.

Dear God. Animal husbandry is simply a minefield.

On 30/01/2024 at 22:45, King Billy said:

A couple of years ago I saw a 15 minute (approx) clip of (imo) one of the vilest leftie windbags who pollute the U.K. broadcasting airwaves, James  O’Brien rambling on in his trademark calm, monotone and almost whispering way about Taylor Swift. A weird and tbh creepy monologue of OTT praise and admiration for the bony arsed, titless, wailing stick insect, quoting numerous hit songs and the titles of several of its previous albums. Even frequently referring to his teenage daughters part in his sudden conversion to the fan club. At the time I thought it was just his way of going public in a roundabout way and confirming as true the old saying ‘you are what you look like’, which wouldn’t be much of a surprise to many people.

However it’s now become apparent that this skeletal, talentless cuntess’s meteoric rise to global superstardom has been a carefully orchestrated psyop from the start.

The Pentagon psychological operations unit promoted the idea of using her as an ‘asset’ in the war against ‘mis’ and ‘dis’ information to a NATO delegation at a conference in 2019 (coincidentally just prior to the 2020 US election 🤔). Another curious ‘coincidence’ which just happened to occur in 2019 was that George Soros bought her entire music back catalogue from her former record co., which she publicly condemned at the time but then suddenly stopped complaining about and went on a full on endorsement campaign for Pissy pants Joe Biden and Camel toe Harris in 2020.

And now the fakestream MSM are pumping out on a daily basis a never ending torrent of stories about her and her current so called ‘boyfriend’ Travis Kelce an NFA player. His team the Kansas City Chiefs play in the Super Bowl next month, probably the biggest annual sporting event in the US  yet the main topic of conversation in the fake news MSM is ‘far right conspiracy theories’ about Swift etc. etc.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

There's something a bit odd with older  adults who adore what are essentially "pop" stars that cater for the  spotty teenager market .A nasel california voice that endlessly goes on about some  adolescent boyfriend drama  is mush for the masses .If music were a holiday she would be a cheap cruise to the canary islands with a load of northerners and odd smelling toilets.Basically a floating Butlins  with a high chance  of getting the shits.

IT'S A SHIT BUSINESS

(much more to come from the corporate headbangers and Wall Street "music" businesses) 

Jan 5 2024

Grammy Awards The All Conquering Taylor kicks old banger Sinatra out of tje “top” status. A quick comparison of her music’s quality with Sinatra’s shows she isn't on the same planet let alone in the same league. Predictably her soundbite acceptance speech is childish and banal partly in twitter code. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/04/entertainment/taylor-swift-album-of-the-year-grammys

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/14/opinions/taylor-swift-travis-kelce-relationship-filipovic/index.html 

4 Nov 2023

When there's nothing else to say, the all important relationship news keeps the publicity pot boiling

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/14/opinions/taylor-swift-travis-kelce-relationship-filipovic/index.html

October 26 2023

Taylor is now a billionaire! 

Again the childish girly reaction. 

https://edition.cnn.com/taylor-swift-billionaire/index.html#:~:text=The%20outlet%2C%20which%20runs%20the,just%20her%20music%20and%20performance.

April 3 2024

Taylor Swift officially declared a billionaire.  Poor Yanks celebrate on their trailer parks by giving her more money. 

https://www.wistv.com/2024/04/02/taylor-swift-named-forbes-billionaires-list-first-time/

28 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

IT'S A SHIT BUSINESS

(much more to come from the corporate headbangers and Wall Street "music" businesses) 

Jan 5 2024

Grammy Awards The All Conquering Taylor kicks old banger Sinatra out of tje “top” status. A quick comparison of her music’s quality with Sinatra’s shows she isn't on the same planet let alone in the same league. Predictably her soundbite acceptance speech is childish and banal partly in twitter code. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/04/entertainment/taylor-swift-album-of-the-year-grammys

4 Nov 2023

When there's nothing else to say, the all important relationship news keeps the publicity pot boiling

October 26 2023

Taylor is now a billionaire! 

Again the childish girly reaction. 

https://edition.cnn.com/taylor-swift-billionaire/index.html#:~:text=The%20outlet%2C%20which%20runs%20the,just%20her%20music%20and%20performance.

James O’Brien… ‘Ooh I love Taylor Swift’

Jimmy Saville…. ‘Ooh I love Jimmy Somerville’

Mmmmm?🤔

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

James O’Brien… ‘Ooh I love Taylor Swift’

Jimmy Saville…. ‘Ooh I love Jimmy Somerville’

Mmmmm?🤔

I'm thinking of a nom "LBC has lost its Oompah!" Nick in the early morning is only firing on one cylinder but at LEAST he's firing. You get a dreary O'Brien for morning then a dreary Fogarty for the afternoon. I wonder what the audience figures are for this station. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm thinking of a nom "LBC has lost its Oompah!" Nick in the early morning is only firing on one cylinder but at LEAST he's firing. You get a dreary O'Brien for morning then a dreary Fogarty for the afternoon. I wonder what the audience figures are for this station. 

Nick Ferrari, the fucking fat greasy cunt who wanted the unvaccinated to be locked in their homes and fined a thousand pounds for every day they continued refusing to become Bill Gates’ human guinea pigs?

Vile lard arse MSM schill.