CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

32 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If I am, it will confirm a very worrying rumour about site ownership. Let’s see eh? Dickhead.

Site ownership is irrelevant. I've outlined the details in a long DM to Mrs R this morning.

I've never known anyone to get away with garnering a fellow member with 6 or 7 consecutive likes, gloating about it, and then suggesting others do the same. You then went on to abuse Panzer's family members, suggesting his sister was on the blob etc.

You're a charmless and angry little man, totally devoid of humour, who lost his way on these pages long ago. If you do somehow manage to wriggle out of it, I will come down on you like a tonne of bricks over the coming weeks. 

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Site ownership is irrelevant. I've outlined the details in a long DM to Mrs R this morning.

I've never known anyone to get away with garnering a fellow member with 6 or 7 consecutive likes, gloating about it, and then suggesting others do the same. You then went on to abuse Panzer's family members, suggesting his sister was on the blob etc.

You're a charmless and angry little man, totally devoid of humour, who lost his way on these pages long ago. If you do somehow manage to wriggle out of it, I will deal with you personally over the coming weeks. 

Frank, are u familiar with Paphos? I'm here in Cyprus for a couple of weeks and I want to know if they're are any good eating places away from the Eastern Europeans and scouse and manc cunts! I'm a stones throw away from the harbour 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Frank, are u familiar with Paphos? I'm here in Cyprus for a couple of weeks and I want to know if they're are any good eating places away from the Eastern Europeans and scouse and manc cunts! I'm a stones throw away from the harbour 

I have family in and around the harbour, and a house in Tsada.. about 10k north of the city. Tell me what you like and I'll point you in the right direction. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A good fish restaurant would be nice

For the best fish meze, head to my cousin's restaurant, Psarou.. about 200 metres down the road from the market. Simple place with a great chef. Ask for Alexandros or Elena and they'll give you a 20 percent discount.. and no doubt a few drinks. 

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

For the best fish meze, head to my cousin's restaurant, Psarou.. about 200 metres down the road from the market. Simple place with a great chef. Ask for Alexandros or Elena and they'll give you a 20 percent discount.. and no doubt a few drinks. 

Did you ever dine there with George Michael?

• Like 1

Just now, Wolfie said:

Did you ever dine there with George Michael?

No. Yog and I were fairly close throughout the nineties. Back then I had cock coming out of my ears. Frank senior was involved in his father's restaurant business in Edgware and Cyprus. They still meet occasionally. 

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

Noted.

I'm gonna hire a car next week and drive up to Nicosia

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Noted.

In the days when I was a confident swimmer, before almost being eaten by a Great white in South Africa changed my perception of the oceans, I crewed around the Med on a 63ft yacht, sailing from Port Said in Egypt to the Amalfi Coast in Italy, spending around six months living in Larnaca harbour. I was 20 back then, and when I wasn't cleaning the deck or cooking, I shagged my way across much of the city with a belly full of beer and some illegal drugs. And I needed both of these in abundance to find Cypriot women remotely attractive, as they remain to this day the most brutally ugly, short, stumpy, hairy pigs I have ever encountered throughout my life – Nicosia being a shining example. With your dark, Romany features I'm sure you'll fit right in, instead of having to tolerate your arse being pinched like most white European females I was with at the time. Keep us posted.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Noted.

Just messaged Elena.. told her to expect some ragged GILF character with ample bosom. Mention the name George and you’ll be treated like the desperate Shirley Valentine tart that you are. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

In the days when I was a confident swimmer, before almost being eaten by a Great white in South Africa changed my perception of the oceans, I crewed around the Med on a 63ft yacht, sailing from Port Said in Egypt to the Amalfi Coast in Italy, spending around six months living in Larnaca harbour. I was 20 back then, and when I wasn't cleaning the deck or cooking, I shagged my way across much of the city with a belly full of beer and some illegal drugs. And I needed both of these in abundance to find Cypriot women remotely attractive, as they remain to this day the most brutally ugly, short, stumpy, hairy pigs I have ever encountered throughout my life – Nicosia being a shining example. With your dark, Romany features I'm sure you'll fit right in, instead of having to tolerate your arse being pinched like most white European females I was with at the time. Keep us posted.

You fucking liar Wolfie. It was an 83ft yacht. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Just messaged Elena.. told her to expect some ragged GILF character with ample bosom. Mention the name George and you’ll be treated like the desperate Shirley Valentine tart that you are. 

Just for that I'm gonna drive to your house in Tsada and shit in your swimming pool. You're welcome 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

No. Yog and I were fairly close throughout the nineties. Back then I had cock coming out of my ears. Frank senior was involved in his father's restaurant business in Edgware and Cyprus. They still meet occasionally. 

Did you end up with hearing aids?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frank said:

You're a charmless and angry little man, totally devoid of humour, who lost his way on these pages long ago. If you do somehow manage to wriggle out of it, I will come down on you like a tonne of bricks over the coming weeks. 

Nevernind this bollock's you Greek fucking wig wearing mollusc.

Entertain us with a video.

If all this waffle I've had to read is truely a return to form,surely your creative spindley faggin fingers should be able to russle up something good for the masses.

I await with bated breath you egg headed ,tone death wanker.

8 hours ago, Frank said:

Unlike you and the truth. Bellwipe.

9 hours ago, Frank said:

To newer members, this is what we allude to when we use the word ‘rattled.’ Look at the state of this poor cunt…funny isn’t it?

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Come on, DC, what’s going on in your tiny mind? No one likes a mishog. 

Fuck off or do a video, Frank. The wife thinks you’re sinister but mildly amusing. Do what you do best, make us all laugh at your stupidity again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

To newer members, this is what we allude to when we use the word ‘rattled.’ Look at the state of this poor cunt…funny isn’t it?

Something’s wrong with your nut, DC. It can’t be me who’s done this to you.. can it? You’ve turned into a teen.