CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Wavey Arms and Fingers Cunt on the bottom corner of the telly screen

Penny Farthing

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The little fibreglass car that wiggles about when you put money in it. They have them outside sweet shops and newsagents, next to the little papier-mâché boy with the leg calipers.

@Last Cunt Standing lives in Australia, I think. The only thing 20p will get you over there is a Koala prostitute. That's how they all suspiciously ended up with the clap.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

OK clever cunt , how many pheasant's did the stuck up old wanker shoot between 1927 and 1932 and how many thrashing's did he administer to poachers in 1934.

I would ges that he shot thousands of pheasants .. there was a deer park there .. the deer were all shot by soldiers station there in world war two.

On 16/02/2024 at 23:15, Eric Cuntman said:

The little fibreglass car that wiggles about when you put money in it. They have them outside sweet shops and newsagents, next to the little papier-mâché boy with the leg calipers.

little papier-mache boy

I remember the days when he had a little sign saying 'Spastics' on him. You can't say that anymore.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

little papier-mache boy

I remember the days when he had a little sign saying 'Spastics' on him. You can't say that anymore.

On 16/02/2024 at 23:15, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you mean a Tesla ?

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

little papier-mache boy

I remember the days some illegal wouldn't pick the fucker up and walk off with it .Turn it upside down , give it a shake and spend the pennies from heaven on his 18 kids he's bought over with him.

On 19/02/2024 at 23:15, camberwell gypsy said:

little papier-mache boy

If you shout it loud enough in a crowded place you can get away in the resulting pandemonium before you get in trouble though.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If you shout it loud enough in a crowded place you can get away in the resulting pandemonium before you get in trouble though.

There was a spastic lived in our street when I was growing up RK and we all genuinely believed for some reason that he had superhuman strength, and could crush us and rip our arms and legs off if he grabbed  us. We used to call him names and throw things at him from a safe distance because we worked out that if he couldn’t even walk properly he’d never be able to run as fast as us. 

Guest Basil
Just now, King Billy said:

There was a spastic lived in our street when I was growing up RK and we all genuinely believed for some reason that he had superhuman strength, and could crush us and rip our arms and legs off if he grabbed  us. We used to call him names and throw things at him from a safe distance because we worked out that if he couldn’t even walk properly he’d never be able to run as fast as us. 

Indeed, when we tell embarrassing or traumatic stories about ourselves, we always pretend it happened to someone else.

Did you learn to walk properly in the end?

20 hours ago, Basil said:

Indeed, when we tell embarrassing or traumatic stories about ourselves, we always pretend it happened to someone else.

Did you learn to walk properly in the end?

Yeah thanks,  I cracked that when I was about 2. How you getting on with your running? Oh and any chance of having that half brick back, the one with the dog shit all over it that you caught in your dribbling gob?

Asking for a friend. Fuck off.

Guest Basil
14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yeah thanks,  I cracked that when I was about 2. How you getting on with your running? Oh and any chance of having that half brick back, the one with the dog shit all over it that you caught in your dribbling gob?

Asking for a friend. Fuck off.

They striped you naked and violated you, didn't they?

Quite common up your neck of the woods back in the day. I think they called it punishment spaz beatings.

43 minutes ago, Basil said:

They striped you naked and violated you, didn't they?

Quite common up your neck of the woods back in the day. I think they called it punishment spaz beatings.

Yeah you got me Baz. You’re one smart mofo. I’m sorry.

On 17/02/2024 at 07:43, Roadkill said:

@Last Cunt Standing lives in Australia, I think. The only thing 20p will get you over there is a Koala prostitute. That's how they all suspiciously ended up with the clap.

How do you tell a Koala from a Geordie lass? One’s hairy, riddled with clap, craps in public and sleeps all day, the other eats eucalyptus leaves and lives up trees.

Ba-dum. Here all week, try the fish etc…

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

How do you tell a Koala from a Geordie lass? One’s hairy, riddled with clap, craps in public and sleeps all day, the other eats eucalyptus leaves and lives up trees.

Ba-dum. Here all week, try the fish etc…

What’s the difference between a ‘kangaroo’ and a ‘kangaroot?’

A kangaroo is an Australian marsupial, a kangaroot is a Geordie trapped in a lift.

Tish-boom & fuck off.

• Like 3

On 23/02/2024 at 04:12, Dyslexic cnut said:

What’s the difference between a ‘kangaroo’ and a ‘kangaroot?’

A kangaroo is an Australian marsupial, a kangaroot is a Geordie trapped in a lift.

Tish-boom & fuck off.

Hard to believe a normally humourless cunt like you posted that, WTF happened, did @Wolfie give you a blow-job?👄🩹💦