CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A new low for the Beeb

Neil

This Saturday's soccer match on BBC local radio also had a female commentator for the first time which completely upset the repartee and entertainment value of the match. Where is the fucking audience for women's rugby? It's a hard sell on independent television. The BBC will show it all day long.

Guest Basil
Just now, ChildeHarold said:

This Saturday's soccer match on BBC local radio also had a female commentator for the first time which completely upset the repartee and entertainment value of the match. Where is the fucking audience for women's rugby? It's a hard sell on independent television. The BBC will show it all day long.

I thought you'd be a fan of the BBC, given their roster in the 70's.

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

In  the 70s you wouldn't have had to suffer banshees screeching about football, rugby or cricket. Ice skating and tennis yes. 

I think the tennis was more or less segregated i. e. men commentators on the men's game, women commentators on the women's game. I think the Athletics etc has always been all over the place. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think the tennis was more or less segregated i. e. men commentators on the men's game, women commentators on the women's game. I think the Athletics etc has always been all over the place. 

One Man and His Dog presenter Phil Drabble was always a bloke. Sexy fucker too.

40 minutes ago, ratcum said:

One Man and His Dog presenter Phil Drabble was always a bloke. Sexy fucker too.

They used to show the heats and semi-final then the final. I can't remember Drabble but the dogs were great. A great show. Real dogs real entertainment. What do we get now? Fucking what's it called dog, Crufts, show with that trouser wearing woman who seems to be a substitute male presenter. Sports equivalent of Sandi Tosvig. 

Guest Basil
Just now, ChildeHarold said:

They used to show the heats and semi-final then the final. I can't remember Drabble but the dogs were great. A great show. Real dogs real entertainment. What do we get now? Fucking what's it called dog, Crufts, show with that trouser wearing woman who seems to be a substitute male presenter. Sports equivalent of Sandi Tosvig. 

I'll wager you fucked half the dogs on that show

I will find you. I know you live in S.London

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stab a box of cornflakes and fuck off.

Eric, me and some mates at the cafe this morning were debating which ISIS video death method we’d all choose if we had to. Options were; kneeling live beheading with a paring knife, drowning in a cage dipped slowly into a swimming pool, blown up with an RPG locked inside a 1997 Toyota, burnt alive in a metal cage with petrol, hung from the slowly rising jib of a crane. 

You strike me as the sort who will have an opinion here. Please rank them, 1-5. 

13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Eric, me and some mates at the cafe this morning were debating which ISIS video death method we’d all choose if we had to. Options were; kneeling live beheading with a paring knife, drowning in a cage dipped slowly into a swimming pool, blown up with an RPG locked inside a 1997 Toyota, burnt alive in a metal cage with petrol, hung from the slowly rising jib of a crane. 

The RPG to a Toyota would be my go-to. Most of them are malnourished little sand wogs and don't have the strength for a clean decapitation.

There was one a few years back where they tried to cut his legs and head off at the same time, started freaking out at the superhuman strength getting cut to pieces alive tends to give a person. They resorted to simply dogpiling the cunt and pulling off the rest of the head by hand, resulting in what looked like the "Relax" music video, but with different fluids.

I miss LiveLeak...

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I like the blown up with an RPG option, but the others are a bit over personal. And icky.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Are you one of the Shankhill Butchers?