CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hope they're not racist

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

OK, that's noted .Obviously you feel you are speaking for all those who post on the site .That's your perogative,  it's not everyone's perogative. There's as many  politics based posts on here as there are more distracting posts .There is  something for everyone. Its weird , when people inhabit space , even if it's online they believe they own.That space is their space   and all others other than those who share their opinion should be ousted. Its like getting annoyed if someone parks outside your house .

I'm the second best on here (after Francis), why wouldn't I?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Wow! You really are a dull, beige, tedious prick. I wondered if it was just a character you were portraying. Evidently not.

OK.If you don't wish to take heed of a bit of friendly advice that's up to you .I'd  buy a blood pressure monitor and stay away from mind bending substances,  legal and otherwise  if I were you .

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

OK, that's noted .Obviously you feel you are speaking for all those who post on the site .That's your perogative,  it's not everyone's perogative. There's as many  politics based posts on here as there are more distracting posts .There is  something for everyone. Its weird , when people inhabit space , even if it's online they believe they own.That space is their space   and all others other than those who share their opinion should be ousted. Its like getting annoyed if someone parks outside your house .

The hostile and tribal nature of the place is intentional.

Users have developed this behaviour over decades simply as a way to have fun - a newer member such as yourself will be given a hard time to trigger a response, get a feel of how short fused you are and rate you on your writing ability.

It's why people keep seemingly picking fights with you out of nowhere - you're bland as shite and we want to see you try, make some of us laugh, write a creative insult - anything other than fucking political fucking opinion news articles.

If you don't up your game soon you'll end up established as a low quality poster with nothing of interest.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

You obviously have problems of one kind or another.What do you think is worthy of discussion on here ?. Seriously I'd like to know . What subject do you think would further debate and get more people visiting this site and taking part? .I just can't fathom why your bile is so stirred .If there's an opinion or a person  that you for some reason dont like , simply don't read their posts .If you feel the need to  respond do so and  state why you disagree so vehemently.Counter an opinion with your opinion .Just "Cunt" is too lacking in detail .You're the product of the world now.You shout and scream like a petulant child , you believe an opinion reflects a whole person ,  you hate and complain without actually thinking or questioning why .You're blinded by it .It's complete and total.Seriously it's really sad .As people mature they refrain from such childish antics but it seems with 15 to 45 year olds the behaviour is locked in for life .Listen Boy, Do yourself a favour and use what's bouncing around in that skull of yours more effectively. Your life will be happier and more prosperous. 

Have you considered saying something funny or playful, instead of coming across as a geriatric Down's East Ender submitting excerpts from an Open University degree in far-right politics for people with learning disabilities?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Understandable if you live in 3-bed-semi in Colindale and your neighbour drives a Luton-van-for-DPD. My driveway in Wiltshire is over-half-a-mile long. People can park where they like, willy-nilly. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Understandable if you live in 3-bed-semi in Colindale and your neighbour drives a Luton-van-for-DPD. My driveway in Wiltshire is over-half-a-mile long. People can park where they like, willy-nilly. 

Could you be more blatant? Dreadful attempt at soliciting a response. Who the fuck do you think you’re attempting to lure? Lamentable.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Have you considered saying something funny or playful, instead of coming across as a geriatric Down's East Ender submitting excerpts from an Open University degree in far-right politics for people with learning disabilities?

Far right .Really .I don't think so. What I post in general is  read and elicits responses  of all kinds which is good. That is what will bring people to this site and actually keep it going .When I first arrived on this site it was inhabited by a few narcs licking each others sphincter's  in an orgy of self congratulation for posting bollox that was only of interest to a select few .They're still around trying to preserve what they viewed as their territory and are happy to try to  oust who ever they believe to be outsiders and out of their pathetic little school  play ground click.You're one of them along with one or two more .It's only new blood that has kept this site going and bought new people to it .You display the  exact characteristics that  you accuse me of .Boring , shite , bla bla bla .You and your cronies need to wake up and smell the coffee .No one gives  a fuck about your silly little boys club or your opinions  apart from the few members it has .fucking idiot dinosaurs. 

7 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Far right .Really .I don't think so. What I post in general is  read and elicits responses  of all kinds which is good. That is what will bring people to this site and actually keep it going .When I first arrived on this site it was inhabited by a few narcs licking each others sphincter's  in an orgy of self congratulation for posting bollox that was only of interest to a select few .They're still around trying to preserve what they viewed as their territory and are happy to try to  oust who ever they believe to be outsiders and out of their pathetic little school  play ground click.You're one of them along with one or two more .It's only new blood that has kept this site going and bought new people to it .You display the  exact characteristics that  you accuse me of .Boring , shite , bla bla bla .You and your cronies need to wake up and smell the coffee .No one gives  a fuck about your silly little boys club or your opinions  apart from the few members it has .fucking idiot dinosaurs. 

‘When you first arrived on this site’…

Are you telling me that you are the saviour of CC? Park your ego you presumptuous little cunt. And don’t try and tell me what passes for quality around here until you’re top of all 4 leaderboards. Fucking little shit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘When you first arrived on this site’…

Are you telling me that you are the saviour of CC? Park your ego you presumptuous little cunt. And don’t try and tell me what passes for quality around here until you’re top of all 4 leaderboards. Fucking little shit.

It would appear that the limited wanker is well named after all. What a completely deluded prick.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

All you've done is bring old cunts back to moan at how shite you are. I'm one of them - I was fucking done with the place until I saw you and Hawwod plastering the place with shite.

You're nothing but bait and - fuck me for saying it - but at least @ChildeHarold is capable of getting off his high horse and at least attempting to fuck with people and have some fun.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I don't dislike you ELC, not really. If truth be known, I agree with much of what you say, and while others may not, someone with such a political bias isn't such a bad addition to the site. It's the manner with which you articulate yourself and your humourless one-sided views that get on my tits. But I would like to offer you a chance.

So let's (briefly) proceed from our discussion from a few weeks ago, when you threw your toys out of the pram when I asked you a simple question. Remember, I'm white, British, and I generally loathe boatloads of Quran believers rocking up on our shores. I also empathise with someone like yourself who's a poorly educated, working-class Londoner (much like Frank), who's watched in horror as the capital of his country has been overrun by foreigners not democratically voted or accepted into society by the native demographic at large.

Thus, approximately 7% of the UK population is Asian, of which about 3.7m are Muslim. With 67m people on this little string of islands, that's quite a lot of mosque-dwelling Mohammad worshippers, Bill Stickers among them, who are integrated into our society. To compare, take the wave of Irish immigrants shortly after WW1, many of whom were happy to make their lives here, the vast majority respecting our laws and way of life, generally wanting to get along. Not so with wave upon wave of more recent immigrants from the Middle East et al., many wishing to impose their uncompromising religious beliefs upon us, not respecting our heritage, ways of life and so on. (Worth noting here it's a minority which causes trouble.)

3,700,000 is a lot of people to absorb into society, and "throwing them all out" would be both unfair and impossible.

What is your suggestion?   

45 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I don't dislike you ELC, not really. If truth be known, I agree with much of what you say, and while others may not, someone with such a political bias isn't such a bad addition to the site. It's the manner with which you articulate yourself and your humourless one-sided views that get on my tits. But I would like to offer you a chance.

So let's (briefly) proceed from our discussion from a few weeks ago, when you threw your toys out of the pram when I asked you a simple question. Remember, I'm white, British, and I generally loathe boatloads of Quran believers rocking up on our shores. I also empathise with someone like yourself who's a poorly educated, working-class Londoner (much like Frank), who's watched in horror as the capital of his country has been overrun by foreigners not democratically voted or accepted into society by the native demographic at large.

Thus, approximately 7% of the UK population is Asian, of which about 3.7m are Muslim. With 67m people on this little string of islands, that's quite a lot of mosque-dwelling Mohammad worshippers, Bill Stickers among them, who are integrated into our society. To compare, take the wave of Irish immigrants shortly after WW1, many of whom were happy to make their lives here, the vast majority respecting our laws and way of life, generally wanting to get along. Not so with wave upon wave of more recent immigrants from the Middle East et al., many wishing to impose their uncompromising religious beliefs upon us, not respecting our heritage, ways of life and so on. (Worth noting here it's a minority which causes trouble.)

3,700,000 is a lot of people to absorb into society, and "throwing them all out" would be both unfair and impossible.

What is your suggestion?   

Burn them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Burn them.

And in the real world?

People are afraid to speak up these days Eric, which is precisely why I love this shithole so much... one of the last online bastions of free speech.

I have no problem saying fucking Blair hit the final nail in the coffin for this country, inviting mass immigration without asking the British people whether it was OK after they voted the cunt to power. Some democracy. His 'New Labour' government threw open Britain's borders to mass immigration to socially engineer a truly multicultural society, with short-term success, boosting the economy at the time and giving the BBC a free reign to bully and brand free-speakers as racists as it ruled the airways with an iron fist. This has lead to many of the long-term problems we see now. But it's not just the UK. It's all over Europe – including Sweden, Germany and Ireland. It's a disaster.

Imo, there isn’t really much difference between mass immigration and invasion by force. Both ultimately overwhelm the host culture. This was always going to be a recipe for reaction on the part of those threatened by the cultural tsunami, which manipulative lefty shithouses such as the BBC perpetually attempt to cover up – yet they still attempt to enforce us to pay their outrageous fucking salaries!

Behind every great man is a great woman, and of course Cherie can take credit for much of her hubby's 'success', while remaining one of few Caucasian women more ugly than 99% of the fuckpigs evolving from Cyprus.

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

And in the real world?

People are afraid to speak up these days Eric, which is precisely why I love this shithole so much... one of the last online bastions of free speech.

I have no problem saying fucking Blair hit the final nail in the coffin for this country, inviting mass immigration without asking the British people whether it was OK after they voted the cunt to power. Some democracy. His 'New Labour' government threw open Britain's borders to mass immigration to socially engineer a truly multicultural society, with short-term success, boosting the economy at the time and giving the BBC a free reign to bully and brand free-speakers as racists as it ruled the airways with an iron fist. This has lead to the long-term problems we see now. But it's not just the UK. It's all over Europe – including Sweden, Germany and Ireland. It's a disaster.

Imo, there isn’t really much difference between mass immigration and invasion by force. Both ultimately overwhelm the host culture. This was always going to be a recipe for reaction on the part of those threatened by the cultural tsunami, which manipulative lefty shithouses such as the BBC perpetually attempt to cover up – yet they still attempt to enforce us to pay their fucking salaries!

Behind every great man is a great woman, and of course Cherie can take credit for much of her hubby's 'success', while remaining one of few Caucasian women more ugly than 99% of the fuckpigs evolving from Cyprus.

Make it so that asylum seekers need to have five years of gainful employment before they become applicable for benefits (with reasonable exceptions for the elderly or obviously disabled).

Instant and uncompromising deportation for any of the cunts caught growing or selling drugs, driving without a license or insurance, or any other kind of bullshit.

Basically ask the bare minimum - for them to contribute to the economy before taking advantage of it and follow the law - with the promise that if they fuck about they can fuck off back where they came from.

All the prisons do is give them three hot meals a day and give them a chance to have little radicalising group meetings.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Make it so that asylum seekers need to have five years of gainful employment before they become applicable for benefits (with reasonable exceptions for the elderly or obviously disabled).

Instant and uncompromising deportation for any of the cunts caught growing or selling drugs, driving without a license or insurance, or any other kind of bullshit.

Basically ask the bare minimum - for them to contribute to the economy before taking advantage of it and follow the law - with the promise that if they fuck about they can fuck off back where they came from.

All the prisons do is give them three hot meals a day and give them a chance to have little radicalising group meetings.

It's all very well holding fire on asylum seeker benefits until they have x-amount of employment history, but rather like the vast (vast) majority of people in the UK I would much rather offer a job to a native Briton who has/whose family has paid into our system for decades (even if someone has left their home country as a political refugee). These people have more of a right to claim benefits for obvious reasons.

And this brings me to the next point: the asylum seekers themselves. This is the very issue which needs to be seriously vetted. Single men with beards, for example, don't bring with them a positive vibe. Suffice to say, looking at some of the hirsute terrorists-in-waiting who've washed up on Kentish beaches in the past decade don't look like asylum seekers to me, RK. Many carry problems from the countries they are escaping from, together with a culture which adopts acid-throwing, machetes and zombie knives – and extreme sexism and homophobia. Men with kids or families, or men with a loving female in tow, bring with them a totally different prospect. For me, this is the 'border force' area which needs the most investment and scrutiny. Make the entrance requirements more tough.

I know views on Rwanda are divided, but who on Earth would wish to enter the UK illegally with the prospect of being deported to a steaming Third World cunthole in the middle of Africa? I think it could – and should – work as a deterrent for those wishing to bring religious ideals and trouble to the UK. 

The problem currently lies with our self-serving, short-termist and corrupt politicians who take little or no action. Just because the UK took more than its fair share of immigrants under EU Parliamentary legislation doesn't mean we need to keep accepting anymore now that Brexit is here. We can't bankroll anyone who just wants to stay here rent-free.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

And in the real world?

I have no problem saying fucking Blair hit the final nail in the coffin for this country, inviting mass immigration without asking the British people whether it was OK after they voted the cunt to power. Some democracy. His 'New Labour' government threw open Britain's borders to mass immigration to socially engineer a truly multicultural society, with short-term success, boosting the economy at the time and giving the BBC a free reign to bully and brand free-speakers as racists as it ruled the airways with an iron fist. This has lead to many of the long-term problems we see now. But it's not just the UK. It's all over Europe – including Sweden, Germany and Ireland. It's a disaster.

Imo, there isn’t really much difference between mass immigration and invasion by force. Both ultimately overwhelm the host culture. This was always going to be a recipe for reaction on the part of those threatened by the cultural tsunami, which manipulative lefty shithouses such as the BBC perpetually attempt to cover up – yet they still attempt to enforce us to pay their outrageous fucking salaries!

The only answer is for the civilised nations to reclassify Islam from a religion to a death cult, outlaw it and offer its followers the option of renouncing it or fucking off to an Islamic nation to practice their perverse ideology.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

It's all very well holding fire on asylum seeker benefits until they have x-amount of employment history, but rather like the vast (vast) majority of people in the UK I would much rather offer a job to a native Briton who has/whose family has paid into our system for decades (even if someone has left their home country as a political refugee). These people have more of a right to claim benefits for obvious reasons.

And this brings me to the next point: the asylum seekers themselves. This is the very issue which needs to be seriously vetted. Single men with beards, for example, don't bring with them a positive vibe. Suffice to say, looking at some of the hirsute terrorists-in-waiting who've washed up on Kentish beaches in the past decade don't look like asylum seekers to me, RK. Many carry problems from the countries they are escaping from, together with a culture which adopts acid-throwing, machetes and zombie knives – and extreme sexism and homophobia. Men with kids or families, or men with a loving female in tow, bring with them a totally different prospect. For me, this is the 'border force' area which needs the most investment and scrutiny. Make the entrance requirements more tough.

I know views on Rwanda are divided, but who on Earth would wish to enter the UK illegally with the prospect of being deported to a steaming Third World cunthole in the middle of Africa? I think it could – and should – work as a deterrent for those wishing to bring religious ideals and trouble to the UK. 

The problem currently lies with our self-serving, short-termist and corrupt politicians who take little or no action. Just because the UK took more than its fair share of immigrants under EU Parliamentary legislation doesn't mean we need to keep accepting anymore now that Brexit is here. We can't bankroll anyone who just wants to stay here rent-free.

Jesus fucking Christ, Wolfie.

Ever think this sort of bollocks might be why people don't want to discuss shit seriously on here?

It descends into preaching shite cunts already know. No one really wants to debate, they just want to initiate conversation so they can give their opinion.

We're never going to change the world on this shit hole of a site either way. But we can (and should) laugh at it as it burns down around us.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What is your suggestion?   

Not one good laugh in any of the above. Try harder.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

And in the real world?

Ditto