CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Who's Laura Kenny?

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

At least you respect the older generation even if you hate whiteys. 

I'm half black as well. Double respect? 

I hate blacks more than I hate myself Harold, which is a lot…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

H is an old Islington contemporary of mine. He hasn’t yet cottoned on to who I am, but he’s about to experience some of what DC’s had to endure in recent weeks. 

@ChildeHarold your days are numbered. 

Frank I received an email from Decs, he will be making his triumphant return to the board on Saturday, you’ve been warned. 

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I hate blacks more than I hate myself Harold, which is a lot…

That's too bad, I was going to give you a £10 gift voucher for Krispy Fried Chicken valid Mon-Thurs 2330-0030 suitable for your lifestyle. (next to 24 hour Booze Planet) 

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Frank I received an email from Decs, he will be making his triumphant return to the board on Saturday, you’ve been warned. 

As if the site isn't in enough of a shit state as it is, without that cunt rocking up. I suppose it could be worse, it could be fucking Bubba returning.

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

As if the site isn't in enough of a shit state as it is, without that cunt rocking up. I suppose it could be worse, it could be fucking Bubba returning.

Withers even bill fucking stickers with his very own front door would be welcomed back, I hope his student debt is killing him. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Withers even bill fucking stickers with his very own front door would be welcomed back, I hope his student debt is killing him. 

The only time the boy made me laugh was when he posted a photo of himself, New Years Eve 5 years ago, snorting a line of coke with a fifty note. He quickly removed it, but too late. If he ever returns, I will expose the little cunt for what he is.

I hope he's dead.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The only time the boy made me laugh was when he posted a photo of himself, New Years Eve 5 years ago, snorting a line of coke with a fifty note. He quickly removed it, but too late. If he ever returns, I will expose the little cunt for what he is.

I hope he's dead.

If you have said picture pm me, I want to track him down and end him.

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

I’m not sure about any kind of ‘triumphant’ return. He’s not posting because, like you and I, he can’t stand himself. On the other side of the coin, we still have EC plugging away like the talentless pig in shit we’ve somehow accepted as the norm. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m not sure about any kind of ‘triumphant’ return. He’s not posting because, like you and I, he can’t stand himself. On the other side of the coin, we still have EC plugging away like the talentless pig in shit we’ve somehow accepted as the norm. 

Anger masked as resignation. Interesting. 

• Like 2

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

‘Will a lady be joining you sir? No. Table for one then… suits you sir. ooh-ooh!’ 

On a serious note, is that Baileys? I loved that shit when I drank.

Baileys and Night Nurse while I’m in London from December through to April.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I want to know how come this creepy cunt hasn't ever been whacked by a branch from the Yew Tree? 

Lonny is long dead and was probably a very, very sweet man. A stupendous dancer for sure. His only crime was his surname rhyming with an unfeasibly wide trouser hem. 

• Like 1