CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Who's Laura Kenny?

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

You clearly are racist against smoking hot black chicks who just happen to be Olympic champions. Eddie you're clearly not ready, probably not born ready. 

Well that goes without saying but what the hell is this nomination about you old fart. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't understand... Is this an auction?

I don’t understand this nomination at all. It’s about some white girl that does fast bicycle type racing, but he’s posted a picture of Tom Daley in a Mighty Joe Young mask.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

You were very quick to notice that. Are you familiar with Tom Daley in a little bra?

Not familiar as such, but it’s not much of an imagination stretch. Speaking of ‘stretched’, I wonder how the adoptee fuck-puppet is doing. Poor little cunt.

58 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You absolute stupid fucking waste of oxygen. Look around , and it might dawn on you that it is shite like this, that has destroyed this site. There is more life in my bollocks than on here. 

Please just fuck off.

Fuck off you asexual racist. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Reported.

End of Spring Report: Eddie is fucking stupid and could do better in all areas with affirmative action and a new brain, neither of which he will be getting off of us. He is also a fucking grass and likes to tell tales which explains why nobody wants to play with him. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you're not partial to a bit of black? 

We’ve established you’re an old spunker born just after the end of World War Two, the last time you had a full erection you was stroking your maggot to Maggie Thatchers first term, stand down. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We’ve established you’re an old spunker born just after the end of World War Two, the last time you had a full erection was stroking your maggot to Maggie Thatchers first term, stand down. 

I think that you are likely to be wrong about his birth date .. it is more likely to be 1908 with him getting his first hard on during 1922 or 1923 when Bonar Law was prime minister.

54 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We’ve established you’re an old spunker born just after the end of World War Two, the last time you had a full erection you was stroking your maggot to Maggie Thatchers first term, stand down. 

H is an old Islington contemporary of mine. He hasn’t yet cottoned on to who I am, but he’s about to experience some of what DC’s had to endure in recent weeks. 

@ChildeHarold your days are numbered. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

At least you respect the older generation even if you hate whiteys. 

I'm half black as well. Double respect? 

Just now, Frank said:

H is an old Islington contemporary of mine. He hasn’t yet cottoned on to who I am, but he’s about to experience some of what DC’s had to endure in recent weeks. 

@ChildeHarold your days are numbered. 

Life is a lottery. Have your numbers ever come up Frank or do you just do the scratch cards with your spunk encrusted paws?