CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Football shirt and Nike making everyone 'cross'

Football is shit anyhow but this little storm in a teacup just highlights how much shitter it can get. The cross on the collar of the players shirts has been redesigned by some wokey, gay, design executives. Even though football is for those that practice arse-banditry we cannot have Chinas cheapest sweatshops knocking out crap like this for us (even though the RRP is £124.99!!!) before we know where we are the England football kit will be another North Face or Bud Lite disaster.

• Like 3

The flag of St George is white with a red cross, so I'm not sure why someone has tried to change it. All I can think is that someone is a transgender WOKE nutcase given the green light by American giant Nike to redesign our flag. While the whole fiasco is probably a test for some future rainbow bollocks, I have no doubt sales will plummet and the likes of this shit will never happen again.

What would ensue if English company Umbro won the contract to manufacture the Pakistani or Saudi national football kits, for example, and redesigned their respective Islamic colourings and symbols on the flags? Ffs.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At least Justin Fashanu had the decency to hang himself.

The milk of human kindness, that's what I like about you Eric. Staying with the Bard, you would have been the perfect foil as the evil Lady to Peter O'Toole's sensational Old Vic Macbeth in 1980. You would have been the right age for it - don't worry, people have willingly done a lot more than a mere sex change to sashay the West End boards. Even to work with Peter. Ask the average camel. Despite being a bit past it now, like Judi Dench, (you'd have start off with a few guest appearances) I reckon you could be a real crowd pleaser and nudge that insipid Indira Varma off the stage (if the snoring hasn't already done so) and play opposite Ralph Fiennes in the current all-over-the-world production which is striggling in the reviews. 

Alternatively, this is at the risk of upsetting your gradual warming to my way of solving the world's problems, go and kill yourself.

Just a thought. Just a little daydream. 

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The milk of human kindness, that's what I like about you Eric. Staying with the Bard, you would have been the perfect foil as the evil Lady to Peter O'Toole's sensational Old Vic Macbeth in 1980. You would have been the right age for it - don't worry, people have willingly done a lot more than a mere sex change to sashay the West End boards. Even to work with Peter. Ask the average camel. Despite being a bit past it now, like Judi Dench, (you'd have start off with a few guest appearances) I reckon you could be a real crowd pleaser and nudge that insipid Indira Varma off the stage (if the snoring hasn't already done so) and play opposite Ralph Fiennes in the current all-over-the-world production which is striggling in the reviews. 

Alternatively, this is at the risk of upsetting your gradual warming to my way of solving the world's problems, go and kill yourself.

Just a thought. Just a little daydream. 

What is this fucking shit.

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

"Awooga!!!"said is pointy-elbowed brother

Another plastic 'ardman. Thought he was a psycho because he touted that he was a black belt karate he laid out Mabbutt with his elbow, because Mabbutt was marking him out of the game, but had the shit kicked out of him by Duncan Ferguson. 

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Football is shit anyhow but this little storm in a teacup just highlights how much shitter it can get. The cross on the collar of the players shirts has been redesigned by some wokey, gay, design executives. Even though football is for those that practice arse-banditry we cannot have Chinas cheapest sweatshops knocking out crap like this for us (even though the RRP is £124.99!!!) before we know where we are the England football kit will be another North Face or Bud Lite disaster.

Talking about shit, what happened to Dec's threatened comeback this weekend?

44 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Didn't she  write a book , the seven pliers of Widdecombe or something like that , fuck knows what it was about .Ottomans I think. Who'd  write a book about storage solutions. What a boring cunt .

Is that Doris Karloff you're disparaging? She's gone a bit quiet of late. Must be that double hip and spine replacement - it's wonderful now what they can do to keep you alive but bed ridden for another ten years. 

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that Doris Karloff you're disparaging? She's gone a bit quiet of late. Must be that double hip and spine replacement - it's wonderful now what they can do to keep you alive but bed ridden for another ten years. 

Naa, you're thinking of Agatha  Reginald  Christie , now she really  could do an excellent murder mystery .