CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Smoking, although I quit smoking around a year ago, I have to admit to liking it... The smell, smoking after a meal or sex and when pissed and or coked up a cigarette can be a necessity. Whether you like it or not, smoking is cool. Anyways, enough about me, what about Rishi Sunak proposing an effective smoking ban by raising the legal smoking age each year? The cunts in parliament are voting on it as I write this and no doubt many had or are having a crafty cigarette before the vote. Fines for shops selling to underage smokers (good luck proving that) yet cigarettes brought in from abroad are allowed to be smoked. Will they search you to confirm your cigarettes are from another country? What a fucking pile of shit and yet another example of this country and its laws encroaching on our ability to enjoy and kill ourselves (if we want to). Rishi is a vegetarian and I doubt the boring cunt drinks either... I bet his stinking veggie farts cause more damage to people within his farts range than passive smoking ever would. Boris the daft cunt would never have allowed this to even get to a vote.

I doubt Rishi will stop vaping and all the corner shops selling that synthetic shite though will he?

It's enough to make to make me want to start smoking again. 20 Embassy and a bottle of Appleton.

Utter fucking cunts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Smoking, although I quit smoking around a year ago, I have to admit to liking it... The smell, smoking after a meal or sex and when pissed and or coked up a cigarette can be a necessity. Whether you like it or not, smoking is cool. Anyways, enough about me, what about Rishi Sunak proposing an effective smoking ban by raising the legal smoking age each year? The cunts in parliament are voting on it as I wrote this and no doubt many had a crafty cigarette before the vote. Fines for shops selling to underage smokers (good luck proving that) yet cigarettes brought in from abroad are allowed to be smoked. Will they search you to confirm your cigarettes are from another country? What a fucking pile of shit and yet another example of this country and its laws encroaching on our ability to enjoy and kil ourselves (if we want to). Rishi is a vegetarian and I doubt the boring cunt drinks either... I bet his stinking veggie farts cause more damage to people within his farts range than passive smoking ever would. Boris the daft cunt would never gave allowed this to even get to a vote.

I doubt Rishi will stop vaping and all the corner shops selling that synthetic shite though will he?

It's enough to make to make me want to start smoking again. 20 Embassy and a bottle of Appleton.

Utter fucking cunts.

That Elephant God, Ganesh. died of lung cancer by the way. Nice lad though. Stayed in our cock-loft, mid-80’s. Easiest breakfast I ever made, all he wanted was a couple of Warburton’s buns. He fucked the khazi up a few times but, fairplay, he paid his rent spot on.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That Elephant God, Ganesh. died of lung cancer by the way. Nice lad though. Stayed in our cock-loft, mid-80’s. Easiest breakfast I ever made, all he wanted was a couple of Warburton’s buns. He fucked the khazi up a few times but, fairplay, he paid his rent spot on.

Spastics allowed to survive on here, Raaso. Our vulvas got kicked in for at least a year when we joined. Fucks going on with the Big Beasts?

42 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spastics allowed to survive on here, Raaso. Our vulvas got kicked in for at least a year when we joined. Fucks going on with the Big Beasts?

I'm currently plucking @entitled little cunt, he'll be ready for the pot next week. Harold is in a world of his own and I think we'll simply have to be patient and wait until he kills himself. 

59 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Smoking, although I quit smoking around a year ago, I have to admit to liking it... The smell, smoking after a meal or sex and when pissed and or coked up a cigarette can be a necessity. Whether you like it or not, smoking is cool. Anyways, enough about me, what about Rishi Sunak proposing an effective smoking ban by raising the legal smoking age each year? The cunts in parliament are voting on it as I write this and no doubt many had or are having a crafty cigarette before the vote. Fines for shops selling to underage smokers (good luck proving that) yet cigarettes brought in from abroad are allowed to be smoked. Will they search you to confirm your cigarettes are from another country? What a fucking pile of shit and yet another example of this country and its laws encroaching on our ability to enjoy and kill ourselves (if we want to). Rishi is a vegetarian and I doubt the boring cunt drinks either... I bet his stinking veggie farts cause more damage to people within his farts range than passive smoking ever would. Boris the daft cunt would never have allowed this to even get to a vote.

Utter fucking cunts.

I’ve got 3 pallets of Woodbines stored in the bunker, and 20 thriving Virginia tobacco mother plants too, just in case they run low and I need to start growing my own roll up baccy. I wonder what the right honourable Rashid Sanuk would have to say about that?

Phillip Morris was a cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Utter fucking cunts.

Now come on , stop pretending you've had sex with anyone other than yourself .

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Now come on , stop pretending you've had sex with anyone other than yourself .

You don’t have to make up lies , such as ‘I really like you’ or pretend you’ve come when you’re having sex with yourself though. Swings and roundabouts.

17 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm currently plucking @entitled little cunt, he'll be ready for the pot next week. 

I'm not sure this approach is working Raas. ELC posts more than Donald Trump on crystal meth at the best of times, and you've just goaded him into doubling that rate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fucking moron quoting yourself now. Totally shot to pieces. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm not sure this approach is working Raas. ELC posts more than Donald Trump on crystal meth at the best of times, and you've just goaded him into doubling that rate.

Anything to stop the spastic writing more nominations, Cuntybaws. He keeps calling me a little cunt, lol, I know deep down he wishes he was dead and I'm simply guiding him to his destiny. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Anything to stop the spastic writing more nominations, Cuntybaws. He keeps calling me a little cunt, lol, I know deep down he wishes he was dead and I'm simply guiding him to his destiny. 

What’s the grandad thing? Are you cousins?

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Did he smoke through his mouth or his trunk?