CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reported

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you look more closely you may also observe that I corrected the punctuation, including the addition of a possessive apostrophe, in the hope that some good practice might be absorbed by osmosis. It's not the first time I've I've done it either, but so far, sad to say, there has been no discernible improvement.

I mean, nobody likes an overt grammar Nazi, but I can be passive/aggressive as fuck when the mood takes me.

Has this got ANUTHING to do with self fellatio or anal retention? 🤔 

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you look more closely you may also observe that I corrected the punctuation, including the addition of a possessive apostrophe, in the hope that some good practice might be absorbed by osmosis. It's not the first time I've I've done it either, but so far, sad to say, there has been no discernible improvement.

I mean, nobody likes an overt grammar Nazi, but I can be passive/aggressive as fuck when the mood takes me.

It's all about priorities. 

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Has this got ANUTHING to do with self fellatio or anal retention? 🤔 

Fellatio , a true  Italian  grand master .His paintings were amazing works of religious significance. All that suffering  pain and misery .It's like reading Ape,  Penny Farthing and OCR replies to posts. 

7 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Fellatio , a true  Italian  grand master .His paintings were amazing works of religious significance. All that suffering  pain and misery .It's like reading Ape,  Penny Farthing and OCR replies to posts. 

He did a bit of sucking his own cock as well.  Jeremy Irons had some deleted scenes in The Borgias. 

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He did a bit of sucking his own cock as well.  Jeremy Irons had some deleted scenes in The Borgias. 

Ha , and caligula .Harold , seriously . You and I are at opposite ends of the spectrum politically but we don't wish death upon each other .What the fuck is wrong with young cunts ?.I don't get it. They seem to be so filled with rage .

On 21/04/2024 at 08:02, entitled little cunt said:

Fellatio , a true  Italian  grand master

The Fiat Fellatio was probably his finest design masterpiece, a true work of automotive art, but sadly no examples  survived more than one rainy winter, before being reduced to a pile of soggy crumbling rusty debris, rather like the contents of Angela Rayners big sexy knickers.

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Fiat Fellatio was probably his finest design masterpiece, a true work of automotive art, but sadly no examples  survived more than one rainy winter, before being reduced to a pile of soggy crumbling rusty debris, rather like the contents of Angela Rayners big sexy knickers.

"crumbling contents" Little Britain : "and a Mars bar". 😛

https://youtu.be/09B82i9Vsd0?feature=shared

https://youtu.be/eRBpb8AMHmU?feature=shared

On 20/04/2024 at 20:20, Cuntybaws said:

If you look more closely you may also observe that I corrected the punctuation, It's not the first time I've I've done it either, but so far, sad to say, there has been no discernible improvement.

And then forgot to correct that.

I love these little moments once every few years when I get to catch you out.

• Like 1

On 22/04/2024 at 22:15, entitled little cunt said:

You didn't mind David Bowie being a poof and I bet you fancied boy George's mate Marilyn  in 1982.Fucking hell they look like Mick McManus compared to the millennial snowflakes now .The cunts think they invented androgynomy. Its was very popular circa.1973.

Millenials are now the stone age like us baby.  See 👀 

Greatest Generation (born circa 1922 to 1927)

Silent Generation (circa 1928 to 1945)

Baby Boomers (circa 1946 to 1964)

Generation X (circa 1965 to 1980)

Millennial Generation (circa 1981 to 1996)

Generation Z (circa 1997 to 2012)

Generation Alpha (circa 2013 to 2022)

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Millenials are now the stone age like us baby.  See 👀 

Greatest Generation (born circa 1922 to 1927)

Silent Generation (circa 1928 to 1945)

Baby Boomers (circa 1946 to 1964)

Generation X (circa 1965 to 1980)

Millennial Generation (circa 1981 to 1996)

Generation Z (circa 1997 to 2012)

Generation Alpha (circa 2013 to 2022)

Ape generation, known as cunts .

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And then forgot to correct that.

I love these little moments once every few years when I get to catch you out.

I can't believe the mockery of someone with a speech impediment in this woke day and age.

You f-f-fucking c-c-cunt.

• Like 1