CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reported

Reported to whom exactly ? There are a few millennial types on the site who in their eagerness to stamp the authority they believe they have over others state they have reported a particular  comment they find not to their liking .

What they actually forget is that they send reams  of verbal shite themselves that elicits a response. They then have some weird moral masturbation moment and report .Its fucking hilarious .Fucking weirdos. I'm aware there's some normal types who state it because it's actually funny in its pomposity .I'm not on about them.I'm on about the silly cunts who believe they'll get a person banned from the site. OK report this .I hate all fucking religious freaks , Christians,  fucking Islamist's, the  fucking lot of em , even fucking Buddhist's.I think those arriving on the coast in small boats are illegals .They are not fucking migrants , they are not asylum seekers , they're not even the new seekers , they are fucking illegals and should be sent packing back to that short cunt Macron.Climate change is Bollox.I love petrol , the sound of it , the smell of it .Everything about it .A bloke in a dress with a cock is a bloke .When a gay announces he or she is gay they expect a fucking round of applause .I dont give a fuck where they're sticking it as long as its not in me so they can fuck off as well.

So fucking report me you bunch of spineless, tatty  cunts .The problem is that you've all become fearfull of what you think is authority .If experion say you're a point down those under 45 shit themselves .It's all fucking bollocks, all of it .John lydon speaks more sense than any politition or cunt  arsehole conformist  lecturer. Ever get the feeling you're been cheated .

8 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Reported to whom exactly ? There are a few millennial types on the site who in their eagerness to stamp the authority they believe they have over others state they have reported a particular  comment they find not to their liking .

What they actually forget is that they send reams  of verbal shite themselves that elicits a response. They then have some weird moral masturbation moment and report .Its fucking hilarious .Fucking weirdos. I'm aware there's some normal types who state it because it's actually funny in its pomposity .I'm not on about them.I'm on about the silly cunts who believe they'll get a person banned from the site. OK report this .I hate all fucking religious freaks , Christians,  fucking Islamist's, the  fucking lot of em , even fucking Buddhist's.I think those arriving on the coast in small boats are illegals .They are not fucking migrants , they are not asylum seekers , they're not even the new seekers , they are fucking illegals and should be sent packing back to that short cunt Macron.Climate change is Bollox.I love petrol , the sound of it , the smell of it .Everything about it .A bloke in a dress with a cock is a bloke .When a gay announces he or she is gay they expect a fucking round of applause .I dont give a fuck where they're sticking it as long as its not in me so they can fuck off as well.

So fucking report me you bunch of spineless, tatty  cunts .The problem is that you've all become fearfull of what you think is authority .If experion say you're a point down those under 45 shit themselves .It's all fucking bollocks, all of it .John lydon speaks more sense than any politition or cunt  arsehole conformist  lecturer. Ever get the feeling you're been cheated .

You really are a complete prick. What the hell possessed you to compose this utter pile of meaningless bollocks?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Reported.

The word Retarded is now deemed offensive and has been replaced with differently abled or in your  case, cunt.

Do you feel that way about a young man’s inside leg?..

14 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Reported.

The word Retarded is now deemed offensive and has been replaced with differently abled or in your  case, cunt.

Neuro-divergent. We called them spastics.  Mongols.  Handicapped is frowned upon.. Somebody on radio said they have to be described starting with the words "people with".   I crack up at the demanding attitude in terms of special toilets and access "problems".   The Paris Metro was cited as being very unfriendly to wheelchair users.   In fact it's very challenging to ANYBODY who isn't in peak physical garlicky condition.    I have not been shy of verbally abusing it the up and down stairs etc when using it.   But I never thought it was systematically WRONG or needed to be CHANGED for MY benefit.   I accept it's a pig but it's a pig for everybody it was designed for.   It wasn't designed for severely disabled people.   End of. 

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

What I feel about a young man's leg measurement is between me , the gatepost and the end of my index finger brushing against his  bellend on the tube .OK !!!

Noted. 

52 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm seeing Lydon in May. Can't fucking wait 

Oh, and reported😂

50 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Neuro-divergent. We called them spastics.  Mongols.  Handicapped is frowned upon.. Somebody on radio said they have to be described starting with the words "people with".   I crack up at the demanding attitude in terms of special toilets and access "problems".   The Paris Metro was cited as being very unfriendly to wheelchair users.   In fact it's very challenging to ANYBODY who isn't in peak physical garlicky condition.    I have not been shy of verbally abusing it the up and down stairs etc when using it.   But I never thought it was systematically WRONG or needed to be CHANGED for MY benefit.   I accept it's a pig but it's a pig for everybody it was designed for.   It wasn't designed for severely disabled people.   End of. 

If I wasn’t such a magnificent physical specimen I’d seriously consider reporting some cunt for what I’ve just read, so obviously for the aforesaid reason I won’t. But be warned that any dribbling cunt who thinks I’m giving them a free pass to call me a ‘nif-nof’ or anything similar, will be making a grave error and should expect a 6AM knock on the escape proof door of their cosy special needs establishment.

Get fucked.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If I wasn’t such a magnificent physical specimen I’d seriously consider reporting some cunt for what I’ve just read, so obviously for the aforesaid reason I won’t. But be warned that any dribbling cunt who thinks I’m giving them a free pass to call me a ‘nif-nof’ or anything similar, will be making a grave error and should expect a 6AM knock on the escape proof door of their cosy special needs establishment.

Get fucked.

I love a cry for help and will say three Hail Marys for you when I next go to Mass (which will probably be never) in the meantime as you seem to think you are a prime piece of beefcake please upload some sort of authenticated photographic evidence.   I think this will answer my perennial question about Northern Ireland "How do people who live there keep smiling?" 😁 

17 minutes ago, Snowy said:

You don't have to post any little thought that comes into your brain, take a chill pill,sit on a dick,what ever floats your fucking boat,anything but this.

This is the nearest we've got to stream of consciousness on The Corner don't interrupt his flow. 

Just to clarify for you dirty old man "flow" relates to thoughts not semen. 

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Get fucked.

Nif nof

23 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Mongol, as in Mongolia , what the fuck was that all about .Wasn't that the term for Downs syndrome ?.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Nif nof

He's a very clever bloke .

Mongol, as in Mongolia , what the fuck was that all about .Wasn't that the term for Downs syndrome ?.

Is it cunts like me that make you post these utter piles of meaningless bollocks?

I think because of the passing resemblance across the eyes to the what we call Asians today, it was therefore a disability and a racial slur at the same time and reflects the white working classes crass ignorance and indoctrinated aytitude of racial superiority which is adopted by all imperialist nations.  Except the white working classes were not benefiting from the imperial system but merely used as tools to run it.   Further they were subject to the same subordinate position (a sort of social apartheid) by the public school boy classes as the blacks down a goldmine in South Africa. HE HE HEEEE😎

On 17/04/2024 at 20:38, Ape™️ said:

You really are a complete prick. What the hell possessed you to compose this utter pile of meaningless bollocks?

@ape .. I have had a text message from my GP saying that I have got kidney problems .. could you please give me some kind word of comfort?