CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Shout Out During Sporting Events

Ape™️

Just now, Frank said:

Fuck me Gypps, that’s the hardest I’ve ever had to try to lure the weasel back onboard. Christ!

@Decimus hugs?

Apparently you topped the leaderboard for the first time in seven years recently, is this true?

I've been reviewing your content and other than an ingenious attempt to use my name and clout to stir a controversy around my age, you've offered absolutely fuck all that would warrant a position in the penthouse suite.

Once I've finished cataloguing your accumulated 'likes' by time added and the member who granted them, you can safely consider yourself reported to absolute fuck.

Alright?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Apparently you topped the leaderboard for the first time in seven years recently, is this true?

I've been reviewing your content and other than an ingenious attempt to use my name and clout to stir a controversy around my age, you've offered absolutely fuck all that would warrant a position in the penthouse suite.

Once I've finished cataloguing your accumulated 'likes' by time added and the member who granted them, you can safely consider yourself reported to absolute fuck.

Alright?

I logged out for a week. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I had a patchwork leather jacket from Wembley market in ‘85. Practically lived in it. Wore it to The Final the following year. 

I’ve still got a black leather Harrington from ‘Clockhouse At C&A’.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Alright?

You know his M.O. wait for a lull in activity, bombard the place with utter shite and then play ‘like swap’ with the usual fucking spastics. Hey presto…he’s, erm…relevant. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Alright?

Weekly figures wildly fluctuate from day to day. Frivolous bollocks. We both know that if Withers is on the board, the wheels have most definitely fallen off. Monthly figures are key and last time I looked I was ahead by a country mile. Literally. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Alright?

This is better than Big Daddy v Giant Haystacks

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Weekly figures wildly fluctuate from day to day. Frivolous bollocks. We both know that if Withers is on the board, the wheels have most definitely fallen off. Monthly figures are key and last time I looked I was ahead by a country mile. Literally. 

Take your fucking beanie off, you queer Moxey cunt.

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

This is better than Big Daddy v Giant Haystacks

Yeah, cheap, and nasty entertainment for couch potatoes. 

There's still some deluded morons alive who think that shite was fuckin' for real. Lol

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Jealous much?

You'll be scrabbling to get there ASAP, once your sorry little ego kicks-in.

16 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think you are being too hard on yourself old boy.  Take it easy. 

Still, it was never as bad as that WWF/E shite that the braindead Yanks wank 'emselves silly over.

The Rock, my arse!

3 hours ago, and said:

Still, it was never as bad as that WWF/E shite that the braindead Yanks wank 'emselves silly over.

The Rock, my arse!

Did you ever go to a traditional spit and sawdust wrestling tournament back in the day?   I did and it was dead boring.  Not least cos you have quite limited view of the actual ring in the sort of venues they usually put these on.   The Saturday hour long Wrestling TV show introduced by Dickie Davis after World of Sport had a birds eye view of the ring and these old blaggards enjoyed playing to the camera.  They seemed to be based around the New Cross East Dulwich Forest Hill area.   I think there was an agency in New Cross that did most of the gigs and tv contracts. Good harmless fun. 

The Yankee version is total shite and an embalike the American nation.   No class.  No idea. 

• Like 1

On 01/05/2024 at 19:03, ChildeHarold said:

Did you ever go to a traditional spit and sawdust wrestling tournament back in the day?   I did and it was dead boring.  Not least cos you have quite limited view of the actual ring in the sort of venues they usually put these on.   The Saturday hour long Wrestling TV show introduced by Dickie Davis after World of Sport had a birds eye view of the ring and these old blaggards enjoyed playing to the camera.  They seemed to be based around the New Cross East Dulwich Forest Hill area.   I think there was an agency in New Cross that did most of the gigs and tv contracts. Good harmless fun. 

The Yankee version is total shite and an embalike the American nation.   No class.  No idea. 

Indeed.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Not cheap either

Probably not, they have to pay for their steroids, tanning salon and hair dye etc.

Basically, they're a shower of gym-bunny, muscle bound, faggots.

2 hours ago, and said:

Probably not, they have to pay for their steroids, tanning salon and hair dye etc.

Basically, they're a shower of gym-bunny, muscle bound, faggots.

I wouldn't say that (to their face) 🙂 

Clearly I don’t look like that as being asked in shops "Do you need help packing?" is becoming an irritation which is absolutely disgraceful given that I am a respectable member of the town. 

19 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I wouldn't say that (to their face) 🙂 

Clearly I don’t look like that as being asked in shops "Do you need help packing?" is becoming an irritation which is absolutely disgraceful given that I am a respectable member of the town. 

I wouldn't want anybody handling my package, unless they're well lubricated.